• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XxX HARdCORE BRAwLERS XxX-*NEW JERSEY bRAWl CREW*

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
just a dk player from melee and brawl who battle the best such as chu dat, korean dj, m2k, pc chris, wes and others. just letting ya know about my weeklys.
oh true, my b, sorry i didnt know who you were lol

proves how little you know about this community.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
and just shows how much a ***got you are. your probably a fat little geek that stays home and plays brawl all the time and has no friends. **** you got me. i actually have a life.

\

who is he? who is he?

hes mario of course, hes a world wide phenomenon..

but seriously, hes bum he spreads the word about his tournaments, and one amazing DK user probably one of the best

take it easy on them guys, remember there new =)

ill teach them a thing or 2 next weekend if there willing to listen
im willing to listen

that looked nothing like numb.

numb is fat, short and hardcore.

this guy is tall skinny and retarted. (in the good way)

im sorry, how do they look alike?

YEAH DOUBLE POST ****ING FLAME ME ABOUT IT!!!!!

(or **** me brawllover:laugh:)
i thought he kinda looked like him lmfao

Message To This Crew:

I Got A Challenge For Ya'll.

I Want To Money Match Your Entire Crew 1 By 1 In A Best Of 3.

Here's The Catch I'll Actually Give You 5 Dollars If You Can Beat Me In A Set But If I Beat You I Get Nothing At All.

Works In Your Favor All The Way.

Here's A Even Better Situation, Im Only Going Fox Against Every Single One Of You.

So Im Going To Be Waiting On An Answer........
seriously, get a life lmfao find something better else to do than practice brawl all day and challenge people. find maybe a job to make money you loser

BUM163

Smash Lord
its no problem xtacy. i'm here to let ya know about my weekly this friday. it's in the bx and a very good place.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
and just shows how much a ***got you are. your probably a fat little geek that stays home and plays brawl all the time and has no friends. **** you got me. i actually have a life.
ok posts like this start trouble, this is how mine and inui's post built up and if u want respect in the smash community you HAVE to respect everyone "nerd" or not. regardless, ortherwise your crew will never be liked or have any respect.

welcome to the smash community, survival of the fitest and respected.

seriously, get a life lmfao find something better else to do than practice brawl all day and challenge people. find maybe a job to make money you loser
once again, stop your going to dig yourself in a hole that you cant get out of, i had to ****ing write a letter of appology for everyone to forgive me im seriously telling you STOP NOW, dont make fun of anyone, dont assumethere a fat loser who has no life. because 90% of the community DOES have lives and really dont care what you have to say about them

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
its no problem xtacy. i'm here to let ya know about my weekly this friday. it's in the bx and a very good place.
you can post all your tournemnt stuff here i fyou want... we dont mind

ok posts like this start trouble, this is how mine and inui's post built up and if u want respect in the smash community you HAVE to respect everyone "nerd" or not. regardless, ortherwise your crew will never be liked or have any respect.

welcome to the smash community, survival of the fitest and respected.

once again, stop your going to dig yourself in a hole that you cant get out of, i had to ****ing write a letter of appology for everyone to forgive me im seriously telling you STOP NOW, dont make fun of anyone, dont assumethere a fat loser who has no life. because 90% of the community DOES have lives and really dont care what you have to say about them
well than why does tht kid have to be a jerkoff by calling us noobs and stuff. you guys were n00bs one time so just be quiet cause we honestly dont care what you guys have to say about us. that is all

BleachigoZX

Smash Master

well than why does tht kid have to be a jerkoff by calling us noobs and stuff. you guys were n00bs one time so just be quiet cause we honestly dont care what you guys have to say about us. that is all
Word, prove yourself.......*Laughs*
Mad Old ------>"Cheack Yoself Befo You Wreck Yoself!"

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman

just sit back and take it, everyone new in the community gets knocked on untill they prove they are half decent players (and MY skill level is half decent player lmfao)

What Bleachigo said

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
oh true, my b, sorry i didnt know who you were lol

im willing to listen

i thought he kinda looked like him lmfao

Your a f*ckin moron. ****** if you saw the sh*t i rock you'd wonder how much f*ckin money i got pu*sy. I got a job so stfu. As of now, let me find you at a tourny so I can punch you in your f*ckin mouth.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Message To This Crew:

I Got A Challenge For Ya'll.

I Want To Money Match Your Entire Crew 1 By 1 In A Best Of 3.

Here's The Catch I'll Actually Give You 5 Dollars If You Can Beat Me In A Set But If I Beat You I Get Nothing At All.

Works In Your Favor All The Way.

Here's A Even Better Situation, Im Only Going Fox Against Every Single One Of You.

So Im Going To Be Waiting On An Answer........
I'd like to be an honorary member of this crew now. lmao rookie jk bro

jk don't put me on any list lmao

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Also Xstacy you really should watch what you say. I'd rather not take sides but you don't know anything about Rookie. He never said you were noob either. He wanted to give himself handicaps, not help you guys. He WOULD be saying you're noob if he said he's gonna win. He never talked $hit, just made a proposal.

An example of someone calling you a noob would be this:

LOL YOU GUYS ARE NOOBS I'LL **** YOU WITH FALCON

I don't represent that statement, just giving you an example.

So everyone chillax

Edit: Wendell ppl dunno who you are here...spam threads where people don't appreciate it xD

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
got it.just dop the noob stuff.

Your a f*ckin moron. ****** if you saw the sh*t i rock you'd wonder how much f*ckin money i got pu*sy. I got a job so stfu. As of now, let me find you at a tourny so I can punch you in your f*ckin mouth.
calm down bro. i got your proposal or w/e you calldd it. i though you were makin fun of us.

Also Xstacy you really should watch what you say. I'd rather not take sides but you don't know anything about Rookie. He never said you were noob either. He wanted to give himself handicaps, not help you guys. He WOULD be saying you're noob if he said he's gonna win. He never talked $hit, just made a proposal.

An example of someone calling you a noob would be this:

LOL YOU GUYS ARE NOOBS I'LL **** YOU WITH FALCON

I don't represent that statement, just giving you an example.

So everyone chillax

Edit: Wendell ppl dunno who you are here...spam threads where people don't appreciate it xD
i just thought he was saying basically that we suck and wants to take our money.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Woah! I didn't see this!

I would retort in such a manner, but I am a lot more mature.....(I wish I had DM skillz:()

Don't speak about me, like you know me, that's just stupid.

I am not fat.
I run Track + Cross Country = Friends.

Trying to disrespect someone without actually knowing them, is probably the DUMBEST thing you can do, especially on the internet. Also it's immature.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
It sucks i lost my spot at 15 because we needed to decide who was better between the "Last 3".

It was Me, Kai, and MasterDave.

We played Round robin Style and all had 1 loss.
So we couldn't decide.
The panelist insisted we do a 3 way Rock, Paper, Scissor match. I got 2nd place.

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
It sucks i lost my spot at 15 because we needed to decide who was better between the "Last 3".

It was Me, Kai, and MasterDave.

We played Round robin Style and all had 1 loss.
So we couldn't decide.
The panelist insisted we do a 3 way Rock, Paper, Scissor match. I got 2nd place.
What the f?ck. Thats so g?y what a stupid way to find rankings

Top Bottom