• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XxX HARdCORE BRAwLERS XxX-*NEW JERSEY bRAWl CREW*

BUM163

Smash Lord
the bx weekly is today. take the 2 or the 5 train to prospect ave and call 1 718 581 9380 or 1 347 269 5139. the address is 904 prospect ave between 161st and 162nd st.

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
i didnt want to do an exact copy of what impacts banner was. i want it to be different and i put a lightning effect in..now that is pretty sweet. dont lie

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
yeah ive been home dude
lets see you make a banner better than that
bring your laptop to devs house and ill touch it up; your goin right?

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
Yeah brawllover you can get almost too annoying with all your brawl loving sentences and speaking your opinion lol

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
he got banned because he spams like crazy. it can be annoying to some people.
says the ultimate spammer. XD

i recall you saying one time "how do you think i got over 1000 posts? spamming random crap on peoples forums that doesnt make sense!"

What time is this crew battle at? I may be able to play for like an hour or so.
about 3 ish this friday

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
why cant you stay longer than that?
its this friday
my house ( ask tbagz where that is cause im not postin my address on this thread lol )
and maybe like 4/5ish its whatever your crew wants to come....

BUM163

Smash Lord
bx weekly has been updated. we are doing crew wars very soon. i'm also doing a bx weekly this friday nov 14, 08.

Top Bottom