• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XSmash - New Series and New Venue! Ft Zinoto/Zero/Anti/ADHD/Nairo!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
EC came to Youmacon, the least I can do is support one of you guys events ;)

I'll be there.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Anyone up for giving my group and I some friendlies and critiquing our gameplay at some point while we are there?
I would be down to do that! Just find me at the venue. I'll be wearing a ClashTournaments T-Shirt and playing/MM'ing everyone :).

Osennecho

Smash Ace
I would be down to do that! Just find me at the venue. I'll be wearing a ClashTournaments T-Shirt and playing/MM'ing everyone :).
Awesome. Thank you. So hyped for this, I actually had to give my brawl disk to a friend last Friday so I will actually study for my college finals >.<.... Last one is this Wednesday. Blah I'm going into brawl withdrawal.
Well I'll make sure we all find you at some point then. I'll probably be in a blue Science Olympiad t-shirt with like ~60 school names on the back in white if that helps.
Oh, and best of luck to you in the actual singles/doubles tournaments.

TSM ZeRo

Awesome. Thank you. So hyped for this, I actually had to give my brawl disk to a friend last Friday so I will actually study for my college finals >.<.... Last one is this Wednesday. Blah I'm going into brawl withdrawal.
Well I'll make sure we all find you at some point then. I'll probably be in a blue Science Olympiad t-shirt with like ~60 school names on the back in white if that helps.
Oh, and best of luck to you in the actual singles/doubles tournaments.
Haha, yeah. School sucks :(. Good thing I'm already in summer break! (Chile's school year finished 2 weeks ago).

Sure, sure! I'll try to help as much as I can! And thank you very much bro! I hope that you and your friends have a good time, do well in the tournament, and also comeback to future tournaments!

Izzet

Smash Rookie
Megahype Christmas tourney? YES PLEASE xD. Gonna try to make to make it out to this if I can get in on a MD/VA carpool.

joshcorris

Smash Cadet
Anybody passing through Monmouth County capable of giving me a ride from Red Bank? I'm more than willing to throw down on gas, however, primary concern is that I have to be back in Red Bank by 10:00pm Saturday and Sunday night to make it to work. I understand this is asking a lot, and I'm in no way looking to inconvenience anybody. Any consideration is appreciated.

Keitaro

Nevermind, got a ride. What's up with that art contest Keitaro? Is that for real? Because if so, count me in.
Oh yeah. Chen trolls super hard but that contest is 100% real. For anyone wondering what Josh is talking about you can win up to $100 dollars in this art contest that is posted in the comments on the facebook thread here: https://www.facebook.com/events/244569355670898/

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
i think im gonna go to this :) looks like a ton of good players. great place for me to easily take first place! :evil: jk pros dont hurt me. i dont even have a real main yet :(

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Just realized this is melee as well... x_x Nothing against the game but every time we have both games in one tournament it's so hard to get any friendlies in at all. It's frustrating at times. Do you know how many setups there are so far?

:phone:

Keitaro

Most other events have a very small amountof setups for their tournies. I will have at least 16 tvs which at least half will be for Brawl as long as I am provided with enough Wiis.

Top Bottom