• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XS & V1CE Presents: Game Reapers!!! MD/VA, AL/GA, NC/SC, OoR HYPE!!!

V1CE

Smash Champion
Sorry there will be no poll on the ruleset... I am using the standard... Learn your counter picks haha... This is the rules of brawl and its not up for debate sry D:

when NC becomes owned by Japan in the future, then we can use their rule set :D

V1CE

Smash Champion
we should all play MvC3... I am not getting it tho till like 3 days before the tourney on my birthday...

Ill prob have an After Party for my Birthday ;PPP maybe with exclusive invites... time to get crunk anyone?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
we should all play MvC3... I am not getting it tho till like 3 days before the tourney on my birthday...

Ill prob have an After Party for my Birthday ;PPP maybe with exclusive invites... time to get crunk anyone?
Will there be Omegle? Lolol

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
wouldn't be able to make this even if i tried since this would be the week I'd be driving from home to college after spring break which is like a 4hr drive or so.

Interesting to name search myself here tho. :)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Like I'm not even joking or lying when I say this

I guarantee my attendance if you add Melee

so please just add it it will bring a ton of people anyway

OR

someone host a Melee tournament the VERY NEXT DAY at a NEARBY LOCATION works too I guess
I might do this. lol

Maybe

V1CE

Smash Champion
Ya snap is closer with the melee community down here... You should host something for melee the next day... and it would be like 1 huge tournament lmao 2 days 2 venues or something... lol... I could ask the guy if he wouldn't mind a melee tourney the next day but IDK and you can run that...

OR

you can just host something completely on your own. Up to you really... that is if your gonna do it.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yeah Steve just run Brawl and MvC.
This.

Snap can **** ride m2k the next day or something, when a melee tourney can be made.

ok snap, NOW you can say i attack you for no reason.

btw, lets go with Japanese ruleset.

i dont like mk having so many CP stages

i did when i mained him, but not anymore.

bias, yes.

- MonGo0sE

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL @ "melee elitist attacks" ever after this

As Vice is primarily a Brawl player and all sorts of things I suppose this can't have Melee or M2K....unfortunate.

Like who really wants to do a Sunday Melee tournament? That will just **** attendance but I mean if M2K goes maybe not but still....

circumstance gayness

V1CE

Smash Champion
Im not gonna do melee personally... i am sticking to my events... Snap can do melee if he wants on Sunday we will see. I will be supportive tho if I can be... Its cause im a nice guy like that. Also like I said rules is not up for discussion... no Japanese rule set. These are the rules and they are here to stay so ya.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Im not gonna do melee personally... i am sticking to my events... Snap can do melee if he wants on Sunday we will see. I will be supportive tho if I can be... Its cause im a nice guy like that. Also like I said rules is not up for discussion... no Japanese rule set. These are the rules and they are here to stay so ya.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE

stingers

Smash Obsessed
even if there was it probably wouldn't have very good attendance. but at least you'd get to play pp =]

stingers

Smash Obsessed
for one, most of NCs melee scene isn't local to the area. they'd have to be sufficiently motivated to come, and seeing as how it's a sunday-only side event to a brawl only tournament 2-3 hours away from them, they probably wouldn't care to.

but I could be wrong!

just not expecting much.

Top Bottom