• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XIII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Melee Edition - Wallingford, CT - October 18th, 2008

JFox

Smash Hero
I don't think anyone said I was better than you, in fact I dont even know who you are. Were u at this tourney?

I got 9th, outplacing every other peach except Cort. So if u were here, I guess I am better, LOL.

JFox

Smash Hero
God****it, all. What kinda name is se><bot anyways, cort. *feels stupid*

Cort post results ya jerk.

Oh and to answer your question, I have a better chaingrab than you wit peach. *wink* I just noticed u weren't really take stocks off Jman so well with that CG of yours, might wanna rethink your strat a little. :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
the answer to dazwa's post is 1,2,6
LMFAO WTF!!! haha

i ****ing love you guys ... always making jokes ... thats why i love this game =]

darc and dazwa ... we'll get u next time i need a bit more jiggs practice ... XD

Alukard

Smash Hero
even that guy who plays brawl would love a results thread
definitely the guy that plays brawl lol ...

also thanks darc ... the face u put on while u play melee is maddd evil grin lol ... its like the face u should have AFTER u double rest in doubles XD

u guys have to come to my bi weekly ... PLEASE i would love dazwa kevin m skler on commentary ... TOO GOOD

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yooooooooooo get at me and alu ^___^ coming back from retirement (like if this is a profession) lmao
but yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh good **** to darc,dazwa,skler,jfox

**** yo 1 more win and we woulda been to winners finals I HATE YOU DARC <3 your rest's are ****ing on point like wtf but we got you next time ;D

oh and of course good **** to eggm and jman for taking us out >< 2 of the gayest fox's this earth has ever seen!!!
and GOOD **** JMAN FOR WINNING 1st PLACE ALL DAY!! balla balla lmao everyone go to alu's weeklys,imma definetly unrust lmaooo and we will be alooooooooooooot better ;D till next time guys

JFox

Smash Hero
Dionis your team chemistry with Alukard was pretty serious. I was very impressed. You ***** Skler and I, lol. Good stuff man, glad your head is back in the right game. :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Dionis your team chemistry with Alukard was pretty serious. I was very impressed. You ***** Skler and I, lol. Good stuff man, glad your head is back in the right game. :)
thanks =] ... hopefully we will b playing at our best at the circuit ...

*GET READY FIGHTERS ... THIS BATTLE IS READY TO EXPLODE!* =]

Venom NY

Smash Lord
word thanks =] yo i was surprised you were playing peach O_o i was expecting a fox your name is definetly the biggest mindgame ever lmaooo yoooooooooo u betta go to alus weekly yo =]

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
This may be a mad awkward question, and if so I apologize--
Who was the super illin' DK i saw in teams?

Other'n that, amazing job in teams, Darc and Dazwa.
Also, Copycat: teaming with you was freakin' sweet, thanks for a few awesome friendlies. Taking on two insane puffs at once was a little less scary with your KDJness to save my ***.
and JVsmooth- Nice to finally get acquainted, man. I'll be sure to let you know next time something goes down in NL. Keep in touch.

Oh and.. I feel like a doushe posting shoutouts here. I also support creation of a results thread. kthxbai. =D

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
God****it, all. What kinda name is se><bot anyways, cort. *feels stupid*

Cort post results ya jerk.

Oh and to answer your question, I have a better chaingrab than you wit peach. *wink* I just noticed u weren't really take stocks off Jman so well with that CG of yours, might wanna rethink your strat a little. :)
and LOL

Banks

Smash Hero
nice post count sexbot, so weak. i bet if the rep system was on you wouldn't have any rep either jeez get some EXP

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Um............what?

I can't tell cuz of the censor, but i think this dude just told me i've got a nice ****? :laugh:
sorry about that ... NH can be a little gay at times (Except me)

my **** hurts

Pine

Smash Ace
nice shi.t actgually.....at cat three you told my friend that after your match with him....not gunna lie you are pretty famous in the NH scene lol

other then that i havent seen you so i saw this is the perfect oppurtunity to talk about your amazing advice

discuss

JFox

Smash Hero
nice shi.t actgually.....at cat three you told my friend that after your match with him....not gunna lie you are pretty famous in the NH scene lol

other then that i havent seen you so i saw this is the perfect oppurtunity to talk about your amazing advice

discuss
LOL I said that? OK. cata 3 was ages ago, i dont really remember anything. nice ****? That makes no sense, lol.

And btw what does "stop throwin your blue balls at my shield" supposed to mean? LOL i was so confused by that.

i jus saw this

trademark ironman mm?

we play every person in the venue in a set and whoever has the better record wins
Where's all this JFox hate comin from. People have to understand that any trash talk I spew is HIGHLY sarcastic. I constantly talk **** to people like scar, cactus, eggm, jman, etc. regardless, just to be funny. I was not tryin to say anything about you trademark, calm urself.

Oh and I will **** you for free on nov. 1 :laugh::);)

Pine

Smash Ace
my friend played you in tourny samus vs fox....he shot his blue ball at your shield like 2 or 3 times and you said after "dude you really shouldnt shoot your blue ball at my shield like that"

JFox

Smash Hero
LOL wow, why do u guys remember every word I said at this tourney?! LOL! Thats some of the dumbest stuff i've ever heard. Did I really sound that stupid?

Man, in smash u can say something to someone OOS and they will forever remember it. Its so bizarre.

Banks

Smash Hero
JFox remember that time you told me in detail how to shave armpit hair without leaving any marks, good times November '05 let's do it again some time.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
JFox remember back in Elementary school when you warned me of the dangers of a rusty swing set? you saved my life.

Top Bottom