• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XIII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Melee Edition - Wallingford, CT - October 18th, 2008

Spife

Smash Master
dam ... thats lame =[ ... can i get someone to confirm this please ... lol i'm just hoping that ur wrong ...
I can back that up, last esticle i just wanted to go and hang out and the guy was like "$10!" oh well.

Banks

Smash Hero
thos sigs r such a RIP

alukard - they give you bracelets when you pay, so maybe you can just bring a paper bracelet or hide your wrist the whole time ^__^ lmao

Alukard

Smash Hero
thats pretty ****ing gay tho ... i'm going just to have fun and stuff it costs me money to get there and venue and food and all that ... now ur telling me to pay for presence and not participation thats just stupid ... my gf actually wouldn't mind coming along ... and ur going to tell me i have to pay basically a ****ing 20$ venue fee cuz she is going to hang around with me ... she isn't like a gamer at all ... she can't play smash for crap

Alukard

Smash Hero
they're a business
yea yea ... i understand ... but theres still should b an understanding ... because i'm sure they dont charge ANYONE that enters the premises 10$ lmao ... seriously .. i own my own store and i have a venue ... and run an already talked about amazing tournament ... NO JOHNS

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Do what I'm going to do and wait for a big crowd of people to walk in, then just melt in with them and go play friendlies.

<_< I don't plan on competing.
$20 to get out in the first round? Nothx.
-DD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
it looks like i probably wont be showing up .. i would just want to play brawl, and from what i can see i would be a total outcast / im really exhausted from work . . sorry guyyss

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lil wtf?
Why weren't you there.
=[ Now I feel extra stupid for not seeing Sandra and keeping my $20.
-DD

Alukard

Smash Hero
1st jman WOOT WOOT !!!! =]
2nd cort =]
and 3rd darc i think <3 anyway lol
i got 9th =\ not too bad lol good **** everyone .. and thanx for not letting my girl pay venue cuz she literally didn't play like i said ^_^ nice playing everyone ... good night =]

JFox

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Jman- Congrats for winning, while sandbagging. What a ***. Don't split the pot next time, are u scared to lose to a peach?!

Cort- I got like two friendlies with your fox, but I need to play that peach of yours. Make sure u come to the Nov. 1 circuit event here in Jerzey, so I can get some more time to play you.

Darc- Wins matches with uthrow rest, LOL. You're a cool dude. I didn't play you enough. Nice job beating eggm. Surprised you lost to jman. Good **** in teams.

Dazwa- I still haven't played you. Good job in teams.

Eggm- Lost to NE. =/ Oh well, you'll get another chance.

HBK- Is SOO beast. Good job beating Cort. You're so good man. Hazz and G$ are like mini-HBK's now. I am def better at Peach's chaingrab than Cort, LOL. I was a little rusty, but I'll show u next time.

WoZ- Too good for coming. I could tell you were rusty, cuz u used to beast on me all day. Keep playin, and try to make it to the Nov 1st event. Also think about what I said on pickin up a new main.

Copycat- This man has moments of KDJ play. Seriously, your Sheik is so beast, I cant believe you don't play more.

Reno- Got MUCH better vs peach. Doesn't play like a ****** anymore, lmao. I need to step it up, cuz sheiks wreck me. :(

Skler- I'm not sure that Peach and Link play so well l together :(. Too hard to get kills. Thanks for teaming anyway.

G$ and Sensei- God****! Too good. Beat Jman+Eggm, Cort+Zoso, and Darc+Dazwa in tourney sets. Wow.

Cactuar- You're dumb for reading this.

Everyone else I played in singles- good games. Sorry I turnip spammed quite a bit. =/

Top Bottom