• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XIII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Melee Edition - Wallingford, CT - October 18th, 2008

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
if im not getting ***** by art, then i will come. i think i'll need a ride from bean town though.
COGSMOOTCH??!?!?!?!!?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah, on second thought....a date change would be smarter......like the 25th probably.

Yeah...I'm really pumped for this! Every Melee tourney I've attended has been beyond a wonderful experience full of learning for me to help me develop as player, loads of laughs, trash talk, and just god dangit so much FUN!!!!

Once again-Looking for a partner for doubles. Prefably a Marth, Peach, or Sheik main.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'll definitely be going to this as long as it doesn't get changed to the weekend of the 24th. Yessss melee!

Grats on 10k Cort!

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
The date is final. If you can't come (which 95% of you OoS people never come anyway) don't whine about the date being the same AS A TOURNAMENT IN KANSAS.

There will be another one next month.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I am trying to get Wife to go to this, if hes down expect me, Hat and I dunno... maybe HUSBAND!?!?!

Looooool

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah Wife is going to 52, I might be teaming with him. Where oh where is Husband. Not changing the date = fail.

Spife

Smash Master
I'm going
WIll bring lap top to record (my) matches >.>
chu need set ups mang? I can git'chu some set ups mang.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Okay, now I just need to make sure I'm not working this day. For the love of God, no work johns.

Spife

Smash Master
Banks, Teach me the meaning of tiers by ****** my Link with your Sheik PUH-LEEZ!

br4n

Smash Apprentice
PoF ill team with you my peach is getting pretty good, we can get together soon and play some sets to see how it works. PM me or something . and also this is going to be sooo tight.

JFox

Smash Hero
If I come its only to experience playing cort's peach. That and cuz I haven't seen PC Chris since...KOTC? LOL. Or was it Emblem Lord's Mom's House? Hahaha.

Nah, I think it was VLS, but we didn't get to play, so MM for the sake of reserving games with you?

Spife

Smash Master
YOU GOT A DEAL Mister!
Thankya so ver ver Much! Do it, a lot. I hate that match up and I need to not too. I want to look forward to it. I wanna be all "oh you gonna give me one of my hardest matchups? NOPE" Spife ***** the sheik player and giggles the entire time. Yeah. SO I figure I need to get pwnd by you and dazwa...a lot

Banks

Smash Hero
Thankya so ver ver Much! Do it, a lot. I hate that match up and I need to not too. I want to look forward to it. I wanna be all "oh you gonna give me one of my hardest matchups? NOPE" Spife ***** the sheik player and giggles the entire time. Yeah. SO I figure I need to get pwnd by you and dazwa...a lot
well i've learned to smack people with my forward b chain, i've been thinking of names for that and I might go with "The Chain Grab"

th0rn

Smash Lord
hopefully everyone goes to Kansas so i can place top three like I did in the other all melee one. harharhar

Top Bottom