• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Melee Edition Results

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
Alright, finally for legit shoutouts?

Raiou-- yeaaaaaaaaaaa we'll work on that, man. Still, was a ton of fun, and it was good to see chill with you and Zed for a bit. I'm already missing the awesomeness. Well, sorta.

JV-- awesome to finally get acquainted, man. I think its probably redundant and unnecessary to compliment your peach, so I'll leave that to everybody else. It was sick to play with you, and we'll definitely keep in touch. Rai and I are already plotting a tournament... you shall be informed!

Roman-- EPIC DOC MAINAGE. Sorry we never got to ditto. At least I got my point across: "I LOVE THAT ****!" Keep up the good shbawd; hopefully we'll legit get to play sometime.

Darc-- Awesome to meet you, man! Iiiii have to say you play the best team jigz i've ever seen. That was truly sick; I cant decide if i was more impressed watching you in the finals or actually being in a game facing up against it myself. You and Raiou were -destructive-; I'm not making that mistake again : P Congrats on the doubles!

Copycat--Hey, great to team with you, man! That shiek is -beast-! I love it. Sorry we got rocked so bad by the Jigz team. I swear it was my fault.

Dazwa-- Awesome job in teams, man. We never got to play, but 'twould have been an honor. And who the **** is Ivan ooze?

Banks-- >: ( ~stare~

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
>; ) ~man-smile~

what i meant was....spruce tengKOOL

Bahaha, i honestly expected teng-TOOL but that'll do just fine : P

Nah it's cool, I haven't been to a ton of high-uppish tournies; I went to VII E.S.T.I.C.L.E. last year with Raiou (before either of us were all that good) and really just ended up getting rocked and being impressed with everyone. This year was alot more fun now that we've made some progress. Anyway, i'm not exactly well known, but certainly more interested in the tourney scene now that Brawl's made it smaller and a bit more tightly-knit. Be looking for the blue doc. =D

Banks

Smash Hero
blue doc, the fairest of all the doctor's.

cort - do you have the bracket files by any chance, i'm sure everyone would like to peruse them. but if not I guess we'll live

JFox

Smash Hero
three x, did u leave early or something? i didnt see u most of the tourney. i remember seein u during doubles, and than not seeing you after that.

Alukard

Smash Hero
jman beat cactuar at my bi weeklies ... i really want to see if he can beat m2k ^_- ... u hear that jason =P

and NO ONE HAS DEFEATED HARD GAY THO at my bi weeklies ... that guy comes at random

ThreeX

Smash Lord
@jfox - nah d00d, i was there until the end SO MUCH FOR PAYING ATTENTION MAN!!!@!@

or should i say woman.

jk, no big, but i DO demand friendlies next time hah your peach is too sexy, i might propose B)

JFox

Smash Hero
Dude, u shoulda came up to me and asked for friendlies. i dont know why i thought u left. i def would have played had i known u were there still

Edit: Cort can we get a bracket please?

Pine

Smash Ace
guys, if u didn't notice, all i did was copy and paste the shoutouts i made in the other thread into this one. I made them 2 days ago.

i didnt notice and im hurt...currently we are not friends..

P.S. banks you never helped me down from the ceiling....i havnt eaten in like 4 days

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
jman beat cactuar at my bi weeklies ... i really want to see if he can beat m2k ^_- ... u hear that jason =P

and NO ONE HAS DEFEATED HARD GAY THO at my bi weeklies ... that guy comes at random
I shall attend this tournament ... and if Jman plays mew2king in Grand finals ... I shall support with my awesome **** talking skillz!!! this crowd reaction will be better then shiz vs mew2king

just ask pine, he was playing pat/pro and as soon as i started talking **** he won his next match and then it went to game 3 ... he started off hot jus as i did with my shi talk and he took a 3 stock to 2 lead ... but then pat/pro said "this kid is really pissing me off" and pine said "Angel go away" <-- thats my name

why did he say this? he did it for my safety bcuz if u guyz didnt know pat/pro is big mother****er and wouldve killed me ... pine went on to lose and i remained safe :)

so wat im saying is that if Jesus wants to beat m2k, he needs 1 of his Angels by his side to support him ... by talking ****! hopefully m2k doesnt kick my *** :p LOLOL

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i didnt notice and im hurt...currently we are not friends..

P.S. banks you never helped me down from the ceiling....i havnt eaten in like 4 days
i can help you ... n we can be bestfriends again

jus like arby n' the cheif =) *happy face*

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Everyone is doing it. I will too. :)

1: JMan-You're growing to be quite a popular player. Good stuff. Come to the next LLHS and I will try to come to Alukards Bi-Weeklies.
2: Cort-Even though rusty, you still **** kids. Lets play sometime soon. Stop being a jerk.
3: Darc-Fun doing doubles with you. You're fun to play with. You're a funny guy.
4: Eggm- Yeah, you're good. Surprised I took two lives off your Falco. Why didnt we play more? I needed to learn from you.
5: Sensei-Didn't play you but I saw your tourney match with Cort. You're sick.
5: HBK-Why didnt we meet?
7: Dazwa-You did not get a chance to beat me for a couple of minutes....gay. You're the best Sheik I've ever played, True Story.
7: th0rn-Falco ****. Good job on seventh. You and Maine are really cool. Hopefully will be seeing more of you guys often.
9: Reno-I'm not going to Money Match your Sheik, maybe something else. Much love.
9: Alukard-Good job on 9th sir. I want to replay your Samus. I've been watching footage and got some tips on what to do. I never fight Samus....you ***** me at LLHS II. All I ever play are spacies.
9: Phi****-Murt. Been talking to you more often lately.....good stuff. I'm sure i'll see you soon. Your low tiers are the best I know.
9: JFox-You're a nice fellow. Thanks for the ten dollars? Good stuff maining Peach and not top tiers.
13: Banks-Another Rapist with Sheik. You remind me of Brookman. You help me realize my weaknesses/habits and look like a good teacher of the game.
13: Mike Money-Why don't we play? We should. Bye.
13: budai-Good friendlies sir. Thanks for the advice and telling me I got better! I love it when good players say I have improved! :) Boosts my confidence and determination to develop.
13: Icy Light-Your ledge techs are ********. Good placement and we need to play more.
17: Skler-Your pony was pretty cool. STILL have not played your Link. Needddddsss to change. See you soon?
17: Awsmsean-Luigi main, nice.
17: 3x-Good tourney match we had. Come to the next LLHS
17: Trademark-I dont need to do a shoutout to you. I see you all the time.
25: Spife-Good job placing higher than me with ****ing Link. I need to get better at fighting people other than spacies. That is all I ever fight. Everyone in CT uses the spacies.
25: Spawn-You suck at this game. I love you Marc.
25: Lenny-Didn't I play friendlies with you? I forgot.
25: House-Good friendlies. Thanks for the encouragement and acknowledging that I got better! It makes me happy when I hear that. Hope to see you soon.
25: Lahey
25: Power Dolphin
25: Hoggle-ERRRRRR Samus!!!!!!!! I have to get better at that match up. My two current nightmare matchups-Sheik and Samus. I have to learn more match ups!
33: Boxman-We STILL have not played yet. I need to play you and Skler. Who do you use?
33: Mike Man-Good friendlies! Those falcon VS Marth matches were fun.
33: Roman-You did not place higher? WTF?
33: aesir-Don't quit this game. Don't be a ***.
33: Feather
33: Dark Dragoon-Play this game competitively and stop half assing it. True Story.
49: Variola-Joey?

This was fun. Hopfully Cort keeps this Melee thing going. Brawl is done.

Banks

Smash Hero
Pine I told the store owner about you he was supposed to get you a roast beef dinner...

and that is quite possibly the most awesome sig ever....SOUL SMASHER ON THE BRINK OF LIFE

variola - i know who you are / what you look like so I'l hunt you down for friendlies next tournament I see you at lmao

and PoF, me and brookman graduated from the same smash sensai school. But not the one sensei went to, that was a different one.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Not that anyone knows or cares about who I am but I'll give a few shout-outs...
This was my first tournament since VLS (yes...as in the one 1 year ago) and I'm really glad I went. I should have done singles but, meh, gotta budget money. Fun times, no beef at burger king, did poorly in teams: what more could i ask for?

Aesir - lolpolitique.
Assman - Luigi is lame. stop beating my non-existant spacies with dsmash.
Budai - d00d. budai ftw. that's all that needs to be said.
Cort - i didn't play you enough (at all)
Darc - You grew up, wtf bro!? but srsly lol @ double rest. too good, man, too good.
Dazwa - i love you, no homo. new title: "reason hazy still plays sheik"
Eggm - Fun playing your falco for the first time, good games, sorry i couldn't stay and do more
JV - bro! thanks for the ride and practice, 4 swords love
Mike Money - MARTH DITTOS! also i 4-stocked you. SHAME!
Nus - you came too late :( teaming at the next tourny i go to?
Phish it - I'm scared of your DK unless I'm playing sheik. Your doc also pwned my scrub marth. ggs.
Spawn - We are still possibly the worst teammates ever, lol. fun times, though!

so yeah, for not having played in a year i did okay, even if i would have liked to have done better in teams. can't do much about getting my *** handed to me though. i think i'll be going to more of these :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Agreed, Hazy. We just don't click together for some reason. :(

Could you put up the brackets Cort? I wanna see how bad other people's brackets were. It was so dumb fighting Noob>HBK>Noob>Skler.

Banks

Smash Hero
Defeated Roman
Defeated Power Dolphin
Lost to Darc

Defeated Skler
Lost to Reno

I think that's my bracket...if that would make me 13th. If not then I could be missing someone in loser's bracket maybe

JFox

Smash Hero
Defeated House MD
Lost to Darc

Defeated Nus
Defeated Power Dolphin
Defeated Warrior of Zarona
Defeated Icylight
Lost to Eggm

IcyLight

Smash Lord
who was the one with the laptop set up at the TV? there is a match there i'd like to see if uploaded, ganon vs. fox @ pokefloats

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
who was the one with the laptop set up at the TV? there is a match there i'd like to see if uploaded, ganon vs. fox @ pokefloats
That was me. I just found that match and I'm uploading as I type this. It should show up soon here: http://www.youtube.com/user/budai578

Unfortunately I have some bad news about my recordings. When I got home, I found that the last recording session was corrupt. I have no idea how this happened since it's never done that before.

This means that Jman vs Cort and Cort vs Darc in the semis/finals are gone, plus whatever else happened a little bit before that. Sorry all, I really wanted to see those again too.

Shoutouts later probably.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
That was me. I just found that match and I'm uploading as I type this. It should show up soon here: http://www.youtube.com/user/budai578

Unfortunately I have some bad news about my recordings. When I got home, I found that the last recording session was corrupt. I have no idea how this happened since it's never done that before.

This means that Jman vs Cort and Cort vs Darc in the semis/finals are gone, plus whatever else happened a little bit before that. Sorry all, I really wanted to see those again too.

Shoutouts later probably.
For the record, the Roy with the three japanese characters as the tag is me. I want those matches :chuckle:

Shoutouts later

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:
Hazz and G$ are like mini-HBK's now.
=/

This is LOL because HBK would be total scrub status without Reno Hazz Gmoney and Me.

HBK is like the mini Reno/Hazz/Gmoney/Alejandro_P.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT ***** WTF YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT.

<3

Top Bottom