• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu Monthly - Brawl/Melee/PM - March 16th, 2013 - Baltimore, Maryland, USA

E2xD

Smash Apprentice
Oh how I would love to make my first appearance in a tournament and meet some awesome smashers. I hope to be a part of this in the future. Maybe even get to meet M2K! (Just a little excited if you ask me).

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
The deal with this...is I'm rallying up the Floridian troops to get a full car for this. You've been warned.

Would anyone be kind enough to house 4 beautiful out of staters?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I hate to be THAT GUY but after talking more we probably aren't going to travel this far. :(

Sorry guys. It looked fun as ****. One day.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
lol. We're going to North Carolina. So, just come there if you love us so much. :)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I assumed you guys would be in the area for other reasons. Not just for the tournament lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
It was my understanding that someone's nephew was just born in Maryland. But turns out it was South Carolina...or something.

How this was planned: "Anyone wanna go on a random last-minute roadtrip to a tournament?" Hahaha

One day Gimr & friends. One day. :]

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Don't forget we need full setups and just systems at Xanadu tomorrow. First 5 get $5 off of venue

NightShadow6

Smash Journeyman
Hoping to come too one of these from NY, would be awesome to be able to attend. (Or if anyone comes out to NY)

Jesseyo

Smash Apprentice
This should be updated. Some people have to take off work in order to come. If it's not going to happen this month, that would help too

Top Bottom