• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X vs Lada!!!!!

Lizam

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lizzam
I have to admit, you played a very quick Sonic. It doesn't look like you stop thinking for a second.

Unexpected gimp at end ^^

Great work

Boxob

Smash Champion
I feel like being useful lol.

I know from experience you're a good Sonic. But just now I realized something. You're ridiculously predictable. You always DI towards your opponent. You always follow your spin charge with a bair. You almost always approach with spin charge. You worry too much about keeping pressure. Which I never thought I'd say to a Sonic player. But there has to be some kind of passive play here. You're constantly being halted by projectiles, leading to unnecessary damage.

Learn to play slightly more defensive, switch up your moves, and you could easily be the best sonic that posts here.

___X___

Smash Lord
I feel like being useful lol.

I know from experience you're a good Sonic. But just now I realized something. You're ridiculously predictable. You always DI towards your opponent. You always follow your spin charge with a bair. You almost always approach with spin charge. You worry too much about keeping pressure. Which I never thought I'd say to a Sonic player. But there has to be some kind of passive play here. You're constantly being halted by projectiles, leading to unnecessary damage.

Learn to play slightly more defensive, switch up your moves, and you could easily be the best sonic that posts here.
haha i know what you mean!

i need to keep my defense more up!!

but still, i am the best sonic on SWF :)

and still.. no one can beat me :p

woooot

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Ending = greatness.

nothing more to be said.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Your fast play-style keeps your opponents off balance, but if someone were to actually analyze what you're doing, as Boxob said you get very predictable. A few times your opponent was very obviously about to dodge and you attacked anyways which I assume was because you were trying to keep a furious pace.

But it was a lot of fun to watch.

Tenki

Smash Hero
wtf were you trying to do on the gyro at the beginning lol

also, footstool doesn't work on ROB's up-B ;__; I've tried it too many times.

1:55 You could have stagespiked if you used U-air instead of F-air (first hit would have knocked him into the stage, and if he DI'd away, 2nd hit U-air would have given enough momentum for a strong stage spike XD). I probably would not have been able to pull this off due in your situation due to being fast-paced, but it's worth keeping in mind.

2:10 Pay attention to stale moves. Also, could have waited to damage him about 5-10% more and it would have killed him as well as made your U-air less stale, so it would have killed.

2:20 Most people will hold towards the stage when they DI and Sonic has them in a grab at 110-120%. If you did U-throw, he would be doing DI towards the stage (towards Sonic's front, which is incorrect DI), setting up for either a spring> delayed U-air or reverse spring> B-air.

2:40 I think you did this earlier too, but don't do the walljump return too much ;__; he could have edgehogged you.

End: yesss footstool is too good. He was probably trying to double jump, which, unlike his up-B, isn't protected from FSJ stun. ;D

___X___

Smash Lord
WEWT.
and ppl calm down calm down!

haha it was just a funny friendlie match against my bro!

i dont need to be told what to do i already know.

but thanks anyways!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
despite the fact that your undeniably good, you are too offensive, and lada wasnt d-smashing or punishing rolls enuff

Anthinus

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff dude, keep improving and I want to see more from you...
I agree with the K.I.D... Too much offense, SD a bit man...

EDIT: I posted in a hurry yesterday, when I said "I wanto to see..." read "I LIKE to see..."
You used Spin Dash only to recover and thats not good (I used to do the same) and you are pure offense and you can be ***** super easy if you keep preassuring only with Spin Rolls and Fairs (If you play against KITO, he Dancing blade you out of your Spin Roll). Try pressuring more with grabs and tilts

Top Bottom