• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good stuff ST. I'd actually use that. Easy mindgame: The hitbox is behind Charizard, too.

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
^ SPOILERS: It doesn't. See the six levels you're playing now? Get used to 'em; it's all pallet swaps from here on in.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
So I signed in for university here called the High School of Arts, i plan to get my bachelor for Game-Artist there. but the intake is very strict, with 2 "rounds"and for the first round alone I have 4 assingments to do, so ye, I'm aleready stressed while the intake is in March

I also finished my latest 3d piece, opinions guys? :)

Edit: Steeler, I support that video. I've showed it to all my friends, jiggaaaaliiipufff

Rizen

Smash Legend
Great textures, it looks like real claymation.

My PT's mediocre. I like the fun styles of all 3 pokemon but PT isn't the right secondary character for me. G&W feels more natural and I'm better with G&W so he's going to be my secondary. PT's too fun to drop. I'll keep playing him, just not as a secondary.

Edit:
Where's my signature?

Top Bottom