• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP7: The Stuff of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Banned via Administration
So every time I try to leach internet, I attempt downloading that 30 mb beast of file. Every attempt thus far has failed. Not having internet can be a bummer sometimes!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So every time I try to leach internet, I attempt downloading that 30 mb beast of file. Every attempt thus far has failed. Not having internet can be a bummer sometimes!
I will rectify this sir.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Read the thread!

They say this weekend, so probably Wednesday

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Yeah Eor it sure must be annoying when a guy running a contest or mafia game or whatever doesn't do stuff in a timely matter i can feel your sense of betrayal for some reason

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
OK, so I drastically underestimated how much time it would take to finish my schoolwork and am not going to finish all of my entries tonight. Having talked it over with Cort and Scav, I hate to say we're moving the judging results to Wednesday. Now I know what you guys are thinking, but this should be the final extension.

And if you are just begging for something to satisfy your literary concupiscence in that time, head on over to the Mini WWYP4 :)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
No matter what the results, I'm going to ban Raul

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Sorry guys; I came down with the flu on Friday (threw up 12 times in an hour) and had to go the the hospital. I'm still on the drugs and am a little loopy right now.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Sorry guys; I came down with the flu on Friday (threw up 12 times in an hour) and had to go the the hospital. I'm still on the drugs and am a little loopy right now.
It sounds better if you say that you puked twice every ten minutes for an entire hour. Still though? Holy ****. I've never puked more then four times in one day.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
What's funny is that at the moment I'm not even feeling anxious towards the judging, while I have when it's not me thats in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom