• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WUMBO (April 16, Madison, WI)

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...u serious? idk where to start here...

its also hella tacky for Wi members to say ppl arnt coming because they want to buy weed -_-.

also, driving far, for once a month tournaments(wi style) is alottt better then driving 2-3+ hours, 3 weeks outta 4, everyyy month.

go ahead and try this out for a few months in a row, and then tell me whats up. most of us arnt 19 year old kids with boundless energy anymore.
*edit johns*

would u rather me post some johns, or the truth, hoping someone can give me a ride up here?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
agreed on the weed comment but you should focus on that instead of taking cheap shots that don't even make sense. driving 3 hours doesn't even get me oos, lol.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, the point is, ill take a 6 hour drive, once a month, rather then driving 3+ hours every weekend, like the chicago crew does.
ur acting as if Wi smashers drive alot, and we shouldnt complain about the drive becuase you guys dont -_- and thats just johns and a half.

how is explaining the truth about how much/far we drive and are sick of it, in any way a cheap shot? the only cheap shot, was the weed thing.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
It sounds like we'll be having these every month, so it's gonna be like WI's smashing grounds. I haven't been to one of those in a while, so it's obv cool to miss it once in a while. I'm not sure why this is a big deal.

Tink

Smash Hero
thats good to know...whoever is running these should get into contact with sveet and try to work out a schedule that wont conflict....afaik, smashing grounds doesnt really have any weeks, we canttt do them, so we can schedule ours around that if need be!

alcheato

Smash Ace
If I can get a decent teammate, I'll tag along with the McHenry kids. Who's still available?

ORLY

Smash Master
I may have made a deal with Bzoo to team with him at the next tournament we're both attending at SG.. and completely forgot.

Details later!
:phone:

sanchaz

Smash Lord
ya, the point is, ill take a 6 hour drive, once a month, rather then driving 3+ hours every weekend, like the chicago crew does.
ur acting as if Wi smashers drive alot, and we shouldnt complain about the drive becuase you guys dont -_- and thats just johns and a half.

how is explaining the truth about how much/far we drive and are sick of it, in any way a cheap shot? the only cheap shot, was the weed thing.
uuuuuuu mad? hey I love to drive to chicago tourneys once in a while, but I can't have a car on campus

ORLY

Smash Master
Yeah we're good. Jeff'll just have to team with cheato for this one. No problem.

I typically give Dart first dibs, then it's first come first serve. I'm like a deli.
:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
Do we know if Quaz is coming?

QUAZ ARE YOU GOING TO THIS CUZ YOU SHOULD

Rat

Smash Lord
also, driving far, for once a month tournaments(wi style) is alottt better then driving 2-3+ hours, 3 weeks outta 4, everyyy month.

go ahead and try this out for a few months in a row, and then tell me whats up. most of us arnt 19 year old kids with boundless energy anymore.
*edit johns*
Lol, tink is a boss. I'm glad I never have to drive. That **** sucks balls.

ORLY

Smash Master
Sago, try and talk to Bzoo. AFAIK he only has two in his car.

Maybe you guys can take the train or drive out to his place in the morning.

ORLY

Smash Master
Since Bzoo didn't reply, I'd say meet him in Geneva at 8 AM at the latest.

I've texted you his number.

john!

Smash Hero
difference between me in winner's finals and me getting last place: one grab.

i went from getting first place in three straight smash club tourneys, to getting last in both singles and doubles when money was on the line.

a perfect example of "john luck".

didn't feel like playing today, sorry for not bringing my best.

edit: the reason i left early is because i have a large program due tomorrow, and i told my partner i'd help him work on it today. i probably wouldn't have done well in the crew battle anyway, considering i don't really have the heart for smash right now.

Skeletor!!!

Smash Rookie
difference between me in winner's finals and me getting last place: one grab.

i went from getting first place in three straight smash club tourneys, to getting last in both singles and doubles when money was on the line.

a perfect example of "john luck".

didn't feel like playing today, sorry for not bringing my best.

edit: the reason i left early is because i have a large program due tomorrow, and i told my partner i'd help him work on it today. i probably wouldn't have done well in the crew battle anyway, considering i don't really have the heart for smash right now.
u mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom