• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTFridge is an Isai stomp

AJiggaG

Smash Apprentice
its just anticipating the tech and doing a down air when when the person gets out of the tech. Like you said tech chase stomping

jmic

Smash Ace
It helps if you don't fast fall this particular move, especially if they miss the tech and bounce, they still will get popped up off the ground.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
If you catch them with this at a low %, you can usually side-b and they'll be hit in that small time frame being airborne. Pretty much guarantees an opening for a knee.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
I tought isai stomp was a combo, you dair someone and he DIs backwards and you just have to jump backwards and do the knee

brg

Smash Ace
Only isai can do this move:

He presses down+a while airborne

Its called an Isai stomp

(of course while playing c falcon)

brg

Smash Ace
so whats the move that i mentioned called? the one where you dair a tall opponent through a platform? Is that not the isai stomp?
no, they call that a datotap
(D Air Tall Opponent Through A Platform)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i know. Its still sexy as ****. lol datatap. It actually makes sense. Tapping them with your two feet to hit them straight up...or something

Alright its cheesy but still....lawl.

Top Bottom