• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wtf At Lvl 5 Cpu

Bailey

Smash Hero
Computers can learn stuff, as in my computers sucked cause I sucked when I got the game. I got a new memory card, when me and Storms started playing competitivly and now my Fox is better than Sol's! Also you must have got the GOOD version of the game, where every Lvl 5 Falco is as good as Bombsoldier.

cF=)

Smash Lord
^ Maybe you just shooted a projectile toward him and by trying to dodge he shielded on ground, therefore cancelling the lag of the Dair.

This was a really good match, wished my CPU's where doing that ! And if the player was human well, spike more !

spanish

Smash Cadet
Morton Junior said:
plus they don't waveshine, or SHL,
Actually, my level nine Fox HAS indeed done both a SHB and a SHDB. And, my Falco has done SHL (minus the FF on both), and they do run, if they go for a grab and you evade with an advanced movement (i.e: wavedash) they start dashing, keep going to where you should be, pass and just stop. So they indeed do SHL and run. :laugh:

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
Ice touch making it do repetetive things (like always dsmashing as an edgeguard and waiting instead of going for the kill). One crucial part you forgot was to always make him taunt when he gets a kill. Funky vid.

<3 Malink

Big_R

Smash Champion
Are people serious with this proving it's a person nonsense? I don't think people were too confused about it. If they were then why ruin the joke?
Nice vid though.

ChaosKnightXD

Smash Apprentice
I ****ing hate the Ganondorf AI. Everytime you approach it from the air it will do its BUp move on you.

I play C.Falcon dammit, how is it possible for me to practice aerials on a lvl9 Ganondorf if he just keeps interupting me.

Uno

Smash Journeyman
funny

hope you guyz didnt spend to much time on this...

btw what was with the fox?

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
oh btw - computers DO learn.

wipe your card <or get a new one> and then play with advanced techniques

i have seen fox do SHDB and falco do SHB to me before.
also they VERY commonly use SH drillkick WITH an l-cancel if you approach them.
i have also seen computers chain throw me before, aswell as do SH airs
i have also seen computers jumpcancel shines

however computers will NEVER -
a> dashdance
b> wavedash

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
computer's do not learn...it's not built into the game... if they didi learn.. smash would use in insane ammout of data on my memorycard...
if computers learned, they would have to store thier learned data on the memory card and after a few month or storing data, it would take up an insane ammout of data...
unless it was simular virtual fighter 4 where computers learned by ammount of move usage, then it would be somewhat possible... but then it would have to store each character seperately and you would not be able set cpu levels if they did learn.

the way that the computer level is made in smash is by offset...
the higher the computer level is set... the faster the computers reacts.
i experimented this AR and i'm pretty sure i'm right

ChaosKnightXD

Smash Apprentice
I remember the CPU's on the N64 version will do Dashdance but only if you have a star. The Fox cpu has the best Dashdance of them all and it was the first time i ever faced an opponent that used the dash dance.

I think some CPU's on Melee might DashDance when you have a star but I'm not sure because I haven't used one in a while.

Top Bottom