• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTCA: A Super Smash Bros Melee Charity Tournament

oliman

Smash Journeyman
yeah i tried to meet up with a guy calling himself morris and he wanted me to go to some coffee shop or something, and i told him to meet me at the library, and he was a no show (except for maybe this 40 year old just chillin in the TEEN section), and he no longer replied to me after that. so i totally understand you, goast.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
weirdo lol I'm in my early 20's and there's are limits of what age groups it's socially okay to meet with at places. But if you're free on a saturday (smashfest or no fest) to play, I'm down. I promise not to be a 40 year old creep or anything.

"I'm probably not free for awhile."
No problem I realize it's a busy time of year.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Well damn. Steppin' it up.
But really, I've been noticing that you've been placing higher lately in tourneys. Proud of you.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Gettin pretty hyped for this

Gonna be good to finally meet some people and play more than the same 3 *****S

Droly

Smash Ace
hyped to play some COMP melee, its been way to ****ing long. I played a bit with an old friend last week. It's nice to know I can still play, tbh I feel like I'm better then I was then. I guess time away from a game give you a better perspective, and you dont have those bad habits anymore.

Get Low

Smash Ace
I can no longer make it to this tourney.
My girlfriend is taking me to her prom on this day.
I'm really sorry guys.

Get Low

Smash Ace
No it won't be. You're stuck having dirty sex and not playing Melee. You wish you were us.
You know, I've actually gone into deep thought multiple times about whether Melee or sex is better. I honestly can't decide.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Oh well, while get low is being NERD and getting LAID... pffffttt... this tournament will still be sick.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
yea its pree old...
I was all excited back when i made it...
then i had to push this back like 2 months, sooo...
w/e.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
oh uh sure.
I barely used my fox at howland though :S
maybe like 5 or 6 games....
went pichu pree much all day :3

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
hey, if there are like close to 32 or 48 people, i think i'm just gonna run the bracket.
if there are more than that or too few for that i'll do pools (top 4 advance), 16 man bracket.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I pooped on Carroll at the first michigan tourney we went to (Sheik/Marth, THEN A THREE STOCK IN G&W DITTOS, YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) and then for some reason he placed pretty good in brackets and I didn't even make it out of pools (16 pools + 11 ohio entrants = 3 Ohio players in one pool? Sounds legit.) so **** all.

But now he's playing Freefox. <:

I also want to see some Pokemon Stadium 2 at this. VUDUJIN, CARROLL, LAKE. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT.

Get Low

Smash Ace
hey, if there are like close to 32 or 48 people, i think i'm just gonna run the bracket.
if there are more than that or too few for that i'll do pools (top 4 advance), 16 man bracket.
16 man bracket is kinda ****ty doe. 32 man brackets are standard, even if you have like, pools of five where the top four make it out. I've actually been to a few tournaments where it was like that.

Top Bottom