• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would You Like to See my Manhole? - A G&W Highlight Video

Ghost Pikmin

Smash Cadet
Ok so I made this video and it got pretty good reception from the people I showed it to and I decided to post it here. I know you guys have higher standards for this stuff and I'm not pro or anything but maybe you'll also get a kick out of it.

Click Here

Percon

Smash Lord
As mentionned, great name.

The quality wasn't as bad as you said.

Nice 9s and 3 kill... some of the best clips were in the credits, too. Not too many "WTF happened?" moments but it was still good.

Ghost Pikmin

Smash Cadet
I can't see it... It says the video is no longer available.

That's odd. Try refreshing, I can see it just fine.

Anyway, from the general feedback I've been getting I see a lot of people like the name of the video, and that I might have gone a bit overboard with the edge guarding clips. If I ever make a sequel I'll be sure to try to focus some more on onstage antics and any particularly cool strings I pull off.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yeah was cool, but you should have thrown some combos out, because there were already some similar kills in ^^

Top Bottom