• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you buy the Nokia N950? (A petition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Hello, I made a petition which I will send to Nokia after it receives enough names. The petition is for those who want N950 to be released in the market.

You can sign the petition here:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/wewantthen950/

Also please join the Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/N950-...441594?sk=wall

Also you can send Nokia feedback and ask them to release the N950, I did this already:

http://www.nokia.com/about-nokia/con...stomer-service

http://europe.nokia.com/support/contact-us

And few words for those who think already pessimistically (claiming to be realistic) "This will never work", "This is waste of time/pathetic/stupid/futile/childlish etc. :

If we get enough names to the petition and the Facebook group ANYTHING is possible, I can't do it myself so I need you guys (assuming you want the N950), we just have to put pressure on Nokia and see what happens.

My point is that there is absolutely NOTHING to lose, signing the petition and liking the Facebook group takes a couple of seconds. I am also curious to find how many people are interested in the N950 device, let's see how many names we can get!

So please sign, like and spread the word

and for skeptics

please save me from your intelligent realism.

Jouni Sopanen

www.facebook.com/AwakeningFinland

Update: At least hundreds would buy the N950 according to the poll on Maemo.org

http://forums.internettabletta​lk.com/poll.php?do=showresults​&pollid=620

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Actually, having a bunch of people who really don't care for buying it, then signing it, only to have Nokia bring it over and have poor sales would be a bad reflection on the customers, the people in charge of bringing it over, and their overall business.

Also, if you're gonna try to get us to sign this, you might wanna put a reason down for WHY I should sign this. From the pics I saw and what I read, the main menu of the phone looks like an Iphone wannabe. Does not have "4G".

It does look impressive with a 12 MP camera, but then again, MP is an overrated term when it comes to camera quality on phones. 1 GB of ram is nice. Secondary camera is cool. Other then that, I don't see what's so different about this phone compared to the other phones you can buy here minus the OS.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Actually, having a bunch of people who really don't care for buying it, then signing it, only to have Nokia bring it over and have poor sales would be a bad reflection on the customers, the people in charge of bringing it over, and their overall business.

Also, if you're gonna try to get us to sign this, you might wanna put a reason down for WHY I should sign this. From the pics I saw and what I read, the main menu of the phone looks like an Iphone wannabe. Does not have "4G".

It does look impressive with a 12 MP camera, but then again, MP is an overrated term when it comes to camera quality on phones. 1 GB of ram is nice. Secondary camera is cool. Other then that, I don't see what's so different about this phone compared to the other phones you can buy here minus the OS.
Good luck getting the adbot to understand that.

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Meh, is it an adbot? I thought it actually was but I got confused since it actually talked about petition I guess. :/

Edit: NVM, he actually he a user blog as well, my apologies.

:phone:

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I am NOT an adbot!

"Also, if you're gonna try to get us to sign this, you might wanna put a reason down for WHY I should sign this. From the pics I saw and what I read, the main menu of the phone looks like an Iphone wannabe. Does not have "4G". "

It's simple, you SHOULD sign it if you would like to buy the phone. If you don't, then don't sign it, I am not asking you to sign anything if you don't want to.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
But why would I sign it if I have no information about the product? All I know is that it's a phone, so does that mean I should go ahead and put my signature on any petition that's asking for a phone release? It is simple, and you should do a better job of explaining the product rather than having people like me google and look through various websites to see what the phone is all about. That way, the person is informed and can make a decision to sign it rather than worrying about what kinda phone it is in the first place.

Because I had to look it up, the phone comes off as less than stellar to me, and I won't be signing it. Maybe I would have signed it if you had in your OP a nice description about what's so cool about this phone.

Sorry.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If people want to buy the phone, they can look it up and then decide to look for a petition. Alternativly, try posting that in a phone enthusiast subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom