• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would the FLUDD be broken if it didn't need to be charged?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
How would MK even approach? His SH approaches and ground approaches would be pushed back, Drill gets FIHL if I remember correctly, tornado gets ***** by FLUDD, and you could potentially FLUDD a gliding MK (from after SL) offstage to their doom.

You just wouldn't touch Mario without a projectile.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
How would MK even approach? His SH approaches and ground approaches would be pushed back, Drill gets FIHL if I remember correctly, tornado gets ***** by FLUDD, and you could potentially FLUDD a gliding MK (from after SL) offstage to their doom.

You just wouldn't touch Mario without a projectile.
Nado goes through FLUDD iirc.

And Meta Knight is Meta Knight. He always finds a way.

Panix

Smash Ace
Would Samus be broken if she didn't have to charge her B shot?

OMGZ NO APPROCAH, SHE WINS BECAUSE 27% PROJECTIAL IS AWSOMEEE.

if you didn't have to charge ANY move that had to be charged they would be broken, period.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Would Samus be broken if she didn't have to charge her B shot?

OMGZ NO APPROCAH, SHE WINS BECAUSE 27% PROJECTIAL IS AWSOMEEE.

if you didn't have to charge ANY move that had to be charged they would be broken, period.
Pretty much, but at least you can reflect Samus's charge shot.

Zair to charge shot would be pretty annoying though...

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
FLUDD without charge means that the opponent doesn't recover. Just imagine how p/o ed Ness mains would be, and countless others.

And Samus/Lucario with fully charged B shots are a somewhat scary proposition, they'd instantly win against anybody without reflectors.

Now, we'll pretend that the last statement is true, that they don't need to charge, and that the brawl characters spoke to eachother.

Metaknight: "Ohmahgawd Samus I win"

Samus: "Osht Metaknight CHARGE BLAST SPAM!"

Metaknight: "WDF!?!?" *dies*

Samus: "Yayz I r high tier"

Top Bottom