• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would it be right to say that ALL the moves in this game can be useful?

SSBbo

Smash Journeyman
i hate squitle's water gun
also, f.l.u.d.d. has uses, but not much... mario is horrible... i like captain falcon (39th on tier) alot better than mario, i like ANYONE better than mario...

yes, his d-tilt is useless...

let's take a vote
who thinks mario's d-tilt is useful? anyone...?

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
Hai, my name is luigi dash attack. What other move gets you sheild grabbed for connecting perfectly?
I agree, it's bad, but it can actually be used to follow up some attacks when your opponent doesn't tech and is on the ground. Probably not the best option, but it's still usable sometimes.

AssaultX

Smash Apprentice
Every move in the entire game can be useful. It's just that some moves are better at it than others.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Does tipped dash attack not have better knockback?
Dash attack is never a better option than fair or a RAR'd bair. They both come out faster, are less punishable, cover a larger hitbox, and have better knockback. If one is decayed you can use the other.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I agree, it's bad, but it can actually be used to follow up some attacks when your opponent doesn't tech and is on the ground. Probably not the best option, but it's still usable sometimes.
Why in the world would you dash attack an unteched opponent instead of fireball locking them? Useless.

Top Bottom