• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Song Ever?

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Behold the Arctopus are pretty interesting. I saw them live. The guitarist is like 4'11 and had really tight bright red jeans on.

The "bassist" plays this crazy, many-stringed instrument that kind of looks like a Chapman Stick bass but I don't think that's what it was. I was really excited to hear them but ten minutes in I was pretty bored and annoyed.

Oh, you can see all that in the video. oops

D3m0nhunter719

Smash Cadet
I actually enjoy some of their songs. Though I can see why some wouldn't.
*whistles awkwardly*

That's not random at all hahaha. Its just scales and chromatics.
It's more like s*** and s***ier :laugh:

Behold the Arctopus are pretty interesting. I saw them live. The guitarist is like 4'11 and had really tight bright red jeans on.

The "bassist" plays this crazy, many-stringed instrument that kind of looks like a Chapman Stick bass but I don't think that's what it was. I was really excited to hear them but ten minutes in I was pretty bored and annoyed.

Oh, you can see all that in the video. oops
I don't think interesting is the right word....

Their songs actually are very difficult to play, though I don't think I'd enjoy listening to them for more than 5 minutes...

Who cares if they are difficult if they sound like crap? :confused:

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
That ****in song "Don't let me go" or whatever the **** its called... THAT SONG IS SO ****IN STUPID!!! SAY SOMETHING ELSE!!! THATS ALL HE SAYS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE GOD**** SONG!! "dont let me go...don't let me goooooo" STOP WHINING LIKE A LITTLE ***** AND USE MORE WORDS!!!!

Normal songs have what we called "versus" in them. But nooooo this ***** is just crying through the whole song.....what a piece of ****......

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
That ****in song "Don't let me go" or whatever the **** its called... THAT SONG IS SO ****IN STUPID!!! SAY SOMETHING ELSE!!! THATS ALL HE SAYS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE GOD**** SONG!! "dont let me go...don't let me goooooo" STOP WHINING LIKE A LITTLE ***** AND USE MORE WORDS!!!!

Normal songs have what we called "versus" in them. But nooooo this ***** is just crying through the whole song.....what a piece of ****......
I believe it is spelled "verses"

:bee:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I heard a screemo remix of Crank Dat Soulja Boy one time. Oh my god.......it was that bad.
The people who did that also redid the first pokemon song the same way, it was equally bad. Anyways, the worst song ever would also come from Carrie Underwood(sp?), I don't even know the name but it's something about slashing her boyfriends tires because he cheats? Considering I live in the deep south, that makes me look even worse, and honestly, I don't like that.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
The people who did that also redid the first pokemon song the same way, it was equally bad. Anyways, the worst song ever would also come from Carrie Underwood(sp?), I don't even know the name but it's something about slashing her boyfriends tires because he cheats? Considering I live in the deep south, that makes me look even worse, and honestly, I don't like that.
It's called before he cheats. I actually liked that one... she had good vocals. I also don't think she intended it to make southerners look bad, since girls from the northern cities probably slash more tires :p

I heard a screemo remix of Crank Dat Soulja Boy one time. Oh my god.......it was that bad.
Lol they did that to try to be funny :p

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I'm still having problems with Beyonce Knowles. I'm told that they play her music (or music with her voice) so often on a few channels because she has a fairly new album. AND she starred in that (beep)ing terrible movie Obsessed, which the RAZZIEs are considering screening for their Worst of 2009 ceremonies.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I'm still having problems with Beyonce Knowles. I'm told that they play her music (or music with her voice) so often on a few channels because she has a fairly new album. AND she starred in that (beep)ing terrible movie Obsessed, which the RAZZIEs are considering screening for their Worst of 2009 ceremonies.
Wait, are you saying Beyonce is a bad musician or a bad actress...or both?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
My vote definitely goes for "The Joker" by Steve Miller Band.

The song is ear bleeding bad. And it also makes me want to throw the radio out of the window. Not even the worst country or rap song could be that bad.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Nothing else matter- Mettalica
Well, since this is about the worst song, let's see what happens when we take the singer and the instruments out of the song and play the parts on another instrument. What do we get?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbTozgoj9OQ

Its a rather beautiful song, don't you think? Song wise I don't see anything wrong with it, though I don't like the singer. Never the less, they went for a powerful sad song (I guess that's what a power ballad is suppose to be) and I think the notes retain it.

Top Bottom