• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst. Move. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Smash Ace
Ragnarok91 said:
-IC's dair and uair are bad, cept I think you can use them for desynch grab combos
d-air is for chain-throwing floaties like peach
u-air juggles fast fallers at high percents and floaties art low percents
both have disjointed hitboxes and are thus sexy =)

peach's u-tilt has uses, but it's never the best choice by any means. it just looks funny, that's all.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
haha maybe if you're playing noobs and you're feeling *special* you can use her utilt? wait. so is there anything good about luigi's dash move? the running one where his face turns really red and he attacks randomly to no avail?

seshun

Smash Apprentice
I think kirby's running A move is pretty bad. It's weak, slow, and leaves you open. God I hate that move. :mad:

Drab Emordnilap

Palindrome Bard
BRoomer
firexemblemxpryde said:
haha maybe if you're playing noobs and you're feeling *special* you can use her utilt? wait. so is there anything good about luigi's dash move? the running one where his face turns really red and he attacks randomly to no avail?
If you think your opponent will be confused enough by your idiocy, you can combo it into ^B.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
kirby's dash attack has insane priority, it eats through ganon's down b, GANON'S DOWN B, it's a great move against sword users because it goes through most of the moves, it's not as bad as most people think

linkmaster54

Smash Rookie
i would have 2 say that it is ness's up b, aka pk thunder, although it can be usefull some of the time, it can the worst other times. cuz it leaves you exposed

bowser's dair is pretty bad, and so is doc's dair. I think i've spiked someone w/bowser's dair though. Kirby's forward/back throws are crap because they are easily broken out of. DK's down-B sucks so much!

mood4food77

Smash Hero
dk's down b has some uses on fast fallers, bowser's dair is used as an edge gaurd (watch koopacalypse), doc's dair is great for juggle starters (l'cancel it), ok kirby's forward throw is worse than luigi's dash attack, back throw from kirby is still ok, does damage and they can't really counter attack from it so, it sets up for some juggles

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
dudes, mgaw's b can spike, dorf's utilt for killing a resting jigglypuff. the most useless is probably ness's dtilt, or his usmash/dsmash.

Epok

Smash Ace
well if you uses ness's charge yo-yo for edge guarding its not that bad. i would say kirbys down B is the worst its so prdicitble

Glide

Smash Ace
well, I find it's pretty useless since jabs and d-smashes can do pretty much any job that f-tilt can do, but better =/

Hirichi

Smash Rookie
Zelda's / Link's taunt. I mean, come on!

Other than that, I have to say picking the absolute worst move is kinda tricky. Almost all moves have at least one really good upside. If I had to choose one really bad move, or one that I'd never use, it'd be Link's UpSmash. It's way to hard to hit with. Anyone can DI out of the way. His UpSpecial is way easier to use.

- Hirichi

Runt

Smash Journeyman
Captain Smashie said:
There's some pretty lame B moves out there, like Zelda's smashB that leave you exposed for ages and Ness' PK green thing that takes about 10 minutes to charge.
What do you lot reckon is the worst move in the game?

(and dont bother saying Sheik's downB- you know who you are)
Are u kidding me, Ness' PK Flash is a rediculous edgeguard if u can get the timing right.

Runt

Smash Journeyman
rounder_nk said:
actually at high percent it can link into some good bairs....

Not only that but if doc is onthe edge and a character comes to charge him, he can use his d-tilt to send them off the stage if they r at a high enough damage.

Lange

Smash Journeyman
Pikachus standard A move is one of the worst. Its a crappy standard move its very weak and fast, but the only use for it is to repeatedly attack the opponent. When you use it though its hard to stop the moves continuation and you are left open for attack when the opponents escape the move.

The worst B moves in my opinon are Mario and Pikachus, because they do little damage and has very little use. It is only has any use for long range disruption or for disrupting attack sequences. It can also be used as an edgeguarding move. None of these uses are significant and other moves do the job much better.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I think the worst is Ganon's up-tilt. It's a waste of an up-tilt that could actually hit someone. And sometimes I forget that his up-tilt sucks, so I use up-tilt out of instinct, though that's more of my problem than the move's problem.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
OMG liek Fahcks reflectur liek socks, liek it haz liek uber lag and liek it huz krap priority and it luks ztupit and it send zeh oponint liek onli 2 meters away so joo kant ko wif it and liek iz zl0w and liek if joom reflukt, joo is left open kuz teh shine iz liek so slow in going away lawl

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
I find Ness's up+smash kinda useless (unless I can miraculously do the yoyo glitch).
Shiek's B+down? Hey, Zelda's not THAT bad...

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Whoever said Fox's down B is worthless, GTFO. A move a i find worthless, hmm..for some reason Sheik's chain seems pretty stupid eventhough it can be annoying. Let's see..oh, the lamest of lamestsssssss...Those fury punches by Luigi make him seem like a little girl.

Black_Angel1

Smash Cadet
XZero BeatX said:
Let's see..oh, the lamest of lamestsssssss...Those fury punches by Luigi make him seem like a little girl.
Although you may use proper grammer, that was just immature. (I think it makes him look funny)
Ganon's warlock punch (b)and his up+A is the worst move IMO

actionlen

Smash Journeyman
it has to much lag, Maybe you good get it in your game with donkey kong. but i would like to see a new attack in ssbr or the ground smashing like in the snes game.
Just to hits on the ground with less lag.

Dark_Ness

Smash Journeyman
Worst move ever: Pichu's pre-grab spark. 3%>1% to opponent, and 1% to you. BAD TRADE, and very risky.

Sheik's Down-B can actually be pretty useful wihen recovering. It helps you get back to the stage easier, as Zelda is floatier and moves further in the air than Sheik. Then once you land and get your opponent out of the way, you turn back into Sheik.

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
actionlen said:
Mr Game and Watch down B, donkey kongs Down B is bad to, unless you do it at an unpredictable moment.
which is more oppurtunity than you'll ever get with oil panic.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
ic's dair isnt THAT useful, can be replaced with fair or nair

rollout isnt too good, way predictable, BUT IT KO'ED KEN ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penetrago

Smash Apprentice
ganons's utilt is good for a failed jiggly's rest, adn i might say falco's forward air but it isnt it is quite good just a right pain the a*** if you hand slips while you try to push someone further out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom