• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst. Move. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedcaos

Smash Rookie
a bad move

a frend (marth) and i (fox) were dukin it once, and we wer down 2 the final stok 4 the both of us, high damages all round. just as i went for an illusion combo, he countred me. twas bfor i knew bout cancellin and that cool stuf, but i got creamed.

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
my vote goes 2 ness downb at least gaws has coolness if u combine it w/ nessand he goes flying but nesses downb is a joke wtf also yoshis moves r horrible lol i don consider him a character? ganons utilt like ppl said is for jigglys missed rest also the marios/luigis dtilt is pretty pathetic lmao

REØ

Smash Lord
Drosumn said:
Hmmm... I think it's a tie between Zelda's Dair, and Samus' Fair.
Samus's Fair rocks, it can be lead into combos, such as down smash, you just have to know how to use it.

Drosumn

Smash Cadet
I suppose. I usually just nair instead. Anyway, with Samus' out of the way, I have to go with Zelda's Dair.

Maverick69

Smash Ace
my vote goes 2 ness downb at least gaws has coolness if u combine it w/ nessand he goes flying but nesses downb is a joke wtf also yoshis moves r horrible lol i don consider him a character? ganons utilt like ppl said is for jigglys missed rest also the marios/luigis dtilt is pretty pathetic lmao
good god. the lack of grammar in this post makes me cry. What'swith the random question mark thrown in. Other than the unnecessary question marrk I dont see any punctuation whatsoever..... ow....

As for being on topic, I think Zelda's Dair is terrible.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Isn't zang going to harvard? lol its the internet who cares about grammar?

Lucky_Sharmz19

Smash Ace
Who ever is saying that Doc's down tilt is useless, are really, really stupid and don't know **** about the three Marios. Doc's D tilt can be used to set up B airs at the edge. The attack send opponents right behind him. It should be most used when you are on the edge, then you can edge guard the ***** when he is behind you.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
In terms of special moves: Ness' B-down, Bowser's B-down, Yoshi's B-up, or G&W's B

In terms of grabs: Mewtwo's F-throw, All of G&W's throws, Pikachu/Pichu's U-throw. That's it

In terms of A's: Luigi's Fsmash, Ganondorf's Utilt, Bowser's Ftilt, Zelda's Dair, Pikachu/Pichu's Dair.

But that's just me. Later.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Yoshi's ^B is far from useless, unless you compare it to other peoples' ^Bs. But that shouldn't have anything to do with it.
I say Ganondorf's utilt, too. Bowser's vB can be useful in free-for-alls, but I think Kirby is too small for that move to even be effective, especially 'cause it slopes downhill.

ghlbtsk

Smash Rookie
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Pikachu's running A. I don't think I've ever successfully used that without getting punished unless the opponent is at at least 100%. I've found that running into a crouch-cancelled dsmash or a jump-cancelled grab is far more effective.

Then again, I'm hardly a tournament player, so there could be something I'm overlooking.

REØ

Smash Lord
^Does it matter, the whole point of that move is to get you back on the stage not inflict damage, besides it's not that predictable.

Skler

Smash Master
M2s up + b has even more uses then just recovery. It can make you reach the ground when getting juggled and can be the fastest roll ever (when used from a SH at the right height you have about 0 lag frames on landing). M2s up+ b is one of the best, it's also so fast even if they know where you will appear they are too late.

Dolphin-Safe

Smash Apprentice
Well, technically I think it's 4 frames of landfall special lag, but that's also the same as his normal landing lag anyway.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
All and all we're past thinking that Mewtwo's up-B is the worst move in the game right? =)

What about Mewtwo's down b? Or forward-b..? Perhaps? Don't flame meh' =(

InFlux

Smash Rookie
Seems to me the only "useless" move is Yoshi's neutral B. It truly has no use. It does no damage and basically affects your opponent in no way.

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
Jiggly up+b

If you do get put to sleep you'll be awake before she finishes the song unless it was a edge cancelled sing or whatever its called.

luigi taunt. >_>

AquabladE

Smash Rookie
Pichu Up+B....... I'd rather commit suicide then use that.... Although they're both fairly close...

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
I do not like m2's down b or jigg's up b, both are too hard to connect with. also, MGAW's down b is useless unless your opponent shoots charged or slow projectiles from a relatively long distance away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom