• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst. Move. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
You can break out of the fthrow and bthrow in the air, but I dont think you can break out of the uthrow in the air.

lucky, you keep signing off a different way each time. I couldn't tell it was you at first >.<
Sharm
LS19
Lucky

Samochan

Smash Master
I find every other move more useful that Yoshi's forward B (egg roll). It's easily punishable, doesn't have priority, doesn't deal enough damage and doesn't have knockback, plus aerial dodge is better recovery move than this. Anything else, even Dorf's utilt can be effectively used in teams and if you're feeling lucky, edgeguarder.

And no, you cannot break out of Kirby's uthrow. It can be also used for kirbycides and in couple of places, uthrow KO's only the one that kirby had a grab on and kirby can drop back down. So it does have a lot of use. Plus in teams the partner cannot come in and hit you in the middle of a grab.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
A moves:
G&W Usmash
IC Dair
CF AAA
Bowser Dair

B moves:
Sheik's chain (cool but useless)
Ness's PK Flash
Bowser Bomb

Other:
Bowser's ******** Wavedash
Kirby's Throws
Yoshi's Double Jump

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Sheik's down+b= worst move in the game.

Best move of the game? Zelda's down+b

agreed, but there are definately some good zelda's out there. I don't care for zelda much either.

also, why is everyone hating on ganon's utilt. I get my friends with it all the time with edge gaurding. (mainly if they are the space animals)

I would have to say worst move is pichu's fair. I know it can be alright for connecting attacks in aerial combos (thanks chudat for showing us the power of pichu) but i still don't think it's worth the 4 damage every time.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
First off Mewtwo's UpB is the reason I started playing him. Its probably about the third best UpB in the game. Also, guys you need to stop saying that a certain move is useful because "every move is useful in a certain situation". So what, what makes a move good is versatility for the most part. A move that can score a big hit once every 20 matches is a bad move, no matter how good it is in that situation.

That being said, it seems the general concensus here is either Sheiks downB, or Ganon's Utilt. I have to agree, probably the two worst, picking just one would be kinda hard but I guess I would go with Sheik's.

Also here are some moves people should stop listing.
Yoshi's upB. Seriously guys, I haven't ever even played Yoshi and I know the uses of ledge canceled eggs.
Bowser's downB. Bowser has the best near-ledge game there is, period. This move ledge canceled has tons of options, I use it fairly often.
G&W B. Its a horrible projectile sure, but it does some other things. Most obvious is the pan spike that is pretty improbable to try for, but it also stops all horizontal movement in the air similar to the shine. That can be useful if your clever with it.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Ness' PK Flash is not useless. It makes a good edgeguard and for a broken sheild/missed rest punisher. If anything of Ness' is considered useless, it should be his PSI Magnet.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Ness' psi magnet owns on corneria. =P I was watching a match with a ness at 200+ damage. He went down, and sucked up all the energy to 0% damage. He won the match of course. =)

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
I cannot belive that this is actually a thread- obviously that answer is MewTwo's confusion. The opponent recovers faster than you. It can reflect projectils, to bad they don't do any return damage. I don't think that you could find a move worse than that

Toomai

Smash Ace
Yoshi's dtilt is pretty useless against a floaty.

And sometimes the Ice Climbers' Belay recovery puts them in a bad situation against an intelligent opponent.

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
Game and Watch's bacon flipper move. most WORTHLESS piece of **** move EVER.
You sir, are wrong.

First and foremost, panspikes. The most stylish spike in the game no doubt. Secondly, it disrupts recovery of alot of characters. Thirdly, if your opponent hangs back and waits for you too make a move, letting a few sausages loose gives you some time to think. Fourth, if you pop a sausage at the right time it can break Link/Samus's long range grab. Fifth, if you pop some sausages at your edgehogging opponent you can get up. There are other uses for the sausage as well.

Don't bash a move you know nothing about.:chuckle:

gietz

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcons Falcon Punch. It is so easy to counter with Roy or Marth, and very easy to dodge. A very lame move. Very Very predictable. Most of Captain Falcons moves are crap as he says what move he is about to use.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
....But it feels so good to hit with the Falcon Punch, not to mention KO someone.

Worst move? Mario's dtilt. It's like a reverse set-up move!

Robin60062

Smash Apprentice
I cannot belive that this is actually a thread- obviously that answer is MewTwo's confusion. The opponent recovers faster than you. It can reflect projectils, to bad they don't do any return damage. I don't think that you could find a move worse than that
'nuff said.

Mann

Smash Ace
Captain Falcons Falcon Punch. It is so easy to counter with Roy or Marth, and very easy to dodge. A very lame move. Very Very predictable. Most of Captain Falcons moves are crap as he says what move he is about to use.
No.

The moves don't suck. THe player does.

Anyone can figure out what to do with any move. ^_^

Mann

Smash Ace
So what do you do with Yoshi's neutral B?
...It can help you position a character better for your next move. Can hit them while still in the egg, even if it's just for a little while. If you're fast enough, and the opponent isn't, they'll fall off the edge. etc. That's what I do anyways with Yoshi's B.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I'd have to say:

Jigglypuff's upB: if you use it you'll get hit by a charged smash
Pichu's B: it does more damage to you than the opponent

***ATTENTION NOOBS*** the following is sarcasm

Sheik's downB: Zelda doesn't even want to be Zelda, that's why she becamse Sheik
IC's grabs: useless, just plain useless
Marth: one big, disjointed hitbox
Luigi's downB: never helps in recovery
Jigglypuff's overB: terrible priority

Just so everybody knows, Ganon's uptilt is the best move in the game.

Mann

Smash Ace
I'd have to say:

Jigglypuff's upB: if you use it you'll get hit by a charged smash
Pichu's B: it does more damage to you than the opponent
Just so everybody knows, Ganon's uptilt is the best move in the game.
Jigglypuff's Sleep: Fun to use. You can catch someone offguard with it.
Pichu's B: Stops oncoming attacks. Just like Pikachu's. Just have to use it wisely.
Ganons Utilt: Can still be used as an edgeguard if timed.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure this has been said somewhere, but I didn't feel like reading all 302 posts... *dies*
Roy's dair... seriously... that thing has killed me more times than I can count >.> :cry:

Robin60062

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuff's Sleep: Fun to use. You can catch someone offguard with it.
Pichu's B: Stops oncoming attacks. Just like Pikachu's. Just have to use it wisely.
Ganons Utilt: Can still be used as an edgeguard if timed.
Jiggs' sleep is down b, not up b.

StellaNova

Smash Journeyman
i'd have to say that everytime i use kirby's forward b in the air, i get punished massively for it. i cant see its use. it doesnt do much damage, doesn't spike, and lets you get targeted for a follow up attack if you miss and even if you hit!

Cy Yunga

Smash Cadet
Fox/Falco's shine
Just kidding I bet you almost died when you guys saw that.

Let's see, Ganon's utilt, Jiggs up+B, Bowser down+b, yoshi down+b and up+b, peach b...

M@G3

Smash Rookie
Ganon's forward B as one of the worst move? You've got be kidding...

Hmm... worst moves would either be Marth's fair, shiek's ftilt, or fox's down b.

omg i really hope your kidding about that. marth's fair is great for stringing combos and fox's shine is a great move. period.

but, i gotta say though i agree about gannondorfs uptilt being pretty bad. peaches neutral b though isn't bad- it can be really usefull for throwing people off sometimes and i used it to help me recover from a very bad situation many times. the peach bomber or fb i heard had more use to it than people give it credit for. personally, i don't use it much because of the vulnerability it gives if you miss, but i dont think we can judge it as one of the worst moves..

smashbros_777

Smash Journeyman
zelda's smash down: tht thing is so weak, probably the weakest smash ever. Her light A down attack is way better.

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
jigglypuffs sing, the only, and i mean only, people it will work on is noobs. everyone else knows to smash the control stick around to get out of sleeping.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
jigglypuffs sing, the only, and i mean only, people it will work on is noobs. everyone else knows to smash the control stick around to get out of sleeping.
High damage = sleep longer
Ledge cancelled sing = less lag
Still not that great, but I wouldn't call it the worst move in the game.

Razed

Smash Ace
Each move has it's uses. ****. Not very many people can agree to which is the worst move because of all the possibilities people have experienced.
orly?

Try winning a game with zelda's dsmash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom