• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst. Move. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magus420

Smash Master
I hope you're not suggesting Zelda's d-smash contends for worst move ever. If that's the case, you are an idiot. With its speed, invincibility, low hitbox, and low angle it's a rather good move.

Peeze

Smash Master
Yeah ganon's utilt definetly wins as being the crappiest move in the game.
P.S. Eb360: How'd you get 3 bars before me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I would have to agree with Ganon's up tilt; way too slow. However, Luigi's dash attack has always been rather useless to me.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Definitely either ganon's naturalB, or ganons uptilt.

alone neither one of them are useless because they can be used to 1hit KO a sleeping jiggly. or maby your teamate fox, breaks somebody’s shield with insane shine work.

but there is no reason to have both moves on the same character. its just a completely wasted move then.

Personally, id prefer to keep the uptilt and lose the nuturalB.
because if a jiggly falls asleap, the last thing she will see as she is waking up is ganon exposing himself to her. and that is how death should be for her.
scary? Yes, But also exciting.

on a side note, this would also allow ganon to free up his B move for the much deserved energy projectiles the wizard deserves.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
falco's b laser is ********. it has so much lag and only does 2 dmg.

wait for it..... :)

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Definitely either ganon's naturalB, or ganons uptilt.

alone neither one of them are useless because they can be used to 1hit KO a sleeping jiggly. or maby your teamate fox, breaks somebody’s shield with insane shine work.

but there is no reason to have both moves on the same character. its just a completely wasted move then.

Personally, id prefer to keep the uptilt and lose the nuturalB.
because if a jiggly falls asleap, the last thing she will see as she is waking up is ganon exposing himself to her. and that is how death should be for her.
scary? Yes, But also exciting.

on a side note, this would also allow ganon to free up his B move for the much deserved energy projectiles the wizard deserves.
I agree with that, but I know another much worse B move.

The Down B of Sheik. It's the worst in the game;
- It gives no damage
- tremendous lag
- You get nothing, O wait, well... ...You get Zelda.

:chuckle:

And also I think that the Neutral B of Yoshi is a bot useless. You don't see it in real tournement matches for a reason...
It sucks =P

Another one (yeah 4 me =P )
The Chain of Sheik. She already has Needles, so why give her a laggy Chain...

1) Ledgesing it
2) Smashing the control stick doesn't do anything
You wake up earlier if you Twhirl the control stick around. I think that is what he means by smashing the controlstick :)

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
IMO, some bad ones

Shieks chain
Ness dsmash :(
Ganon's utilt
Fox and Falcos fair
Yoshi's B
Luigi's dash attack
Mario and Luigi's dtilt

Maverick69

Smash Ace
I would have to agree with Ganon's up tilt; way too slow. However, Luigi's dash attack has always been rather useless to me.
I only play luigi as like a side character, but i've always found it useful. i dash and catch them in it, then immediately up-b and it usually catches them as long as they dont hit me during the dash.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i went to every page and searched bowser, just because i'm curious like that

wow bowsers down b certainly shouldn't be considered, and both me and arash are using his dair more and more, thats out too

and

doublyouteeef

are you kidding me
somebody said

bowsers FTILT!?!?!?!

WWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF *dies*

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
doublyouteeef

are you kidding me
somebody said

bowsers FTILT!?!?!?!

WWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF *dies*
Pff, Bowser F-tilt is almost as bad as Doc's Pills, and sheiks Needles. Not anywhere near as bad as the reflectors on the space animals, or Falco's lasers. (That was sarcasm, for all you people who can't detect it.)

Anyway, The stone (Kirby) Is pretty terrible. The majority of Kirby's copied abilities have less than half hte range as well.

Absolute worst move in the game? I'll have to think on it... Ganon's U-tilt stinks pretty bad, and The space animals side B (With the exception of recovery, or the lucky "Spike the edgegaurder" with Falco's) are relatively bad. Zelda's Downsmash, and Peaches Toad are also pretty terrible.

Captain Blue

Smash Apprentice
The only move in particular that I find useless is Zelda's dair. I mean, is it meant to be a spike? Does it have a sweet spot? As far as I've seen, no it doesnt. It doesn't really do that much damage either, and takes a while to use. I find it pretty useless.

suckymarth3

Smash Rookie
the most worthless moves to me are fox's fair, marths usmash, and link's usmash; because for me they only happen when i mess up doing what i actually want to do. i.e. nair, utilt, utilt

honorable mention goes to ganon utilt, and g+w down b

StellaNova

Smash Journeyman
I usually do a decent job with Fox's fair. I hit with almost every kick each time I use it. I don't know if it is due to timing or not, but I don't find it that unreliable. Sure, in comparison to his other moves, it's not that great, allbeit a decent move.

DethX

Smash Rookie
From my limited experience of only having concentrated on Sheik, Peach, and Fox for four years, I'd have to say that the worst move out for me is Peach's side-B. It constantly misses against even computers, and leaves me wide open for a beating.

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
"From my limited experience of only having concentrated on Sheik, Peach, and Fox for four years..."

Bleh. Nice picks, there, Mr. Picks-All-The-Overpowered-Characters. ^_^

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Kirby's forward B (hammer). :smash: Why? On the ground it has bad lag both before and after swinging, plus it's only powerful if the head of the hammer hits, and in the air although it has good priority it deals fairly low damage and leaves you open to stronger attacks

Also Ganon's U-tilt is pretty bad for obvious reasons :chuckle:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Kirby's forward B (hammer). :smash: Why? On the ground it has bad lag both before and after swinging, plus it's only powerful if the head of the hammer hits, and in the air although it has good priority it deals fairly low damage and leaves you open to stronger attacks
Kirby's hammer is useful to him. Any good Kirby player would know that. There's like a Short hopped rising hammer, and... ummm... well, I dont know much about Kirby, but I know that his hammer isnt useless.

I usually do a decent job with Fox's fair. I hit with almost every kick each time I use it. I don't know if it is due to timing or not, but I don't find it that unreliable. Sure, in comparison to his other moves, it's not that great, allbeit a decent move.
Sex kick pretty much replacees the fair, making it useless.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
good use of fair compared to sex kick for fox, shielding on an edge your sex kick would push him off the edge right? so you fair, your fair pushes him off the edge and the other hits are guaronteed to land on him, thereby starting a combo

thats uber cool.

Razed

Smash Ace
If you're saying anything other than ganon's utilt, jiggly's sing, ness's dowb+b (not counting on the corneria loop-hole), mewtwo's dowb+b, or pichu's grab+hit, then you have problems. (I might have missed one or two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom