• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Melee or Brawl lines EVER!!!!!!!

rayecho

Smash Ace
I've been watching a few youtube matches of both brawl/melee and there are some really dumb comments as you could imagine. So i made this thread in order for everyone to get to know some of the worst brawl or melee support/bash lines out there. Either it's on youtube or where ever you might have heard them, just post them here!

Please try to keep this thread related to the topic and try not to go into the whole "Brawl vs. Melee" argument. There is already many good threads for that. :chuckle:

rayecho

Smash Ace
what kind of lines do you mean, in game lines or the obvious You tube one's?
Just bad ones in general, it could be youtube comments or in game lines. Doesn't matter.

ALSO LOOKING FOR BAD POST ON SMASHBOARDS AS WELL (if you can find any).

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
hmm ive seen this guy left a msg on gimpyfish's melee bowser vid
he said
something like "you have a good bowser but u can't beat my c falcon because my char's faster"

if this kind of line is what u asked then the one i just said deserved to be one of the dumbest

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
Oh good, you reposted the thread.
Anyway, "(character) is a sucky character" makes me groan...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well in that case it was under one of Silent Wolf's videos that stated "he is only good because he uses cheap mindtricks rather than strategy" which I though to myself after seeing this, "how idioitic can this guy be"

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
In some Brawl video some where, a guy said Metaknight was extremely cheap.
Sure that's understandable. Many people think MK is cheap, so it's not absolutely ridiculous. He is incredibly good at gimping, has an amazing recovery, his neutral B has insane priority, and he deals damage really fast.

And then the guy gave his reason... He thought MK was cheap because if you pressed A once, he slashed a lot of times. I don't remember the exact comment, but it was something like, "You just press the a button once and he slashes like 10 times! That's so cheap!"

DethToll

Smash Cadet
Referencing Melee;
"All of Falco's attacks (except B-Up) are dang near USELESS. Except for Falco Phantasm which is useful to some extent. But the rest of them just suck."

Also I saw a youtube vid of a super old Bombsoldier vs Ikki match where someone commented and said it would be better if it was a coin match.

rayecho

Smash Ace
"ken is the best player in the world for a reason ... he invented wavedashing" by a ken fanboy

"hahaha my friend thinks hes better with falco than pc chris" WTF!?!?!

smashbot226

Smash Master
This is one of the more "milder" lines that comes out of GameFAQs. That said, it's still the worst.
No.

Following quote is absolutely 100% true:

Me: Hey, (Place where name should be) people on Smashboards say that Brawl is less technical than Melee.

Unknown: What a bunch of ret*rd f*ggots. Everyone knows that Brawl has more items.

---------
:laugh:

Puffs

Smash Ace
No.

Following quote is absolutely 100% true:

Me: Hey, (Place where name should be) people on Smashboards say that Brawl is less technical than Melee.

Unknown: What a bunch of ret*rd f*ggots. Everyone knows that Brawl has more items.

---------
:laugh:
Melee is more technical than Brawl. In Melee, you have to scroll past both "Low" and "Very Low" to get to "None" in Item Switch. In Brawl, you only have to scroll past "Low". Melee is many times more complicated, obviously.

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
"slow characters suck and DK is slow as hell"

in a brawl match where the DK beat the MK...

not to mention DK's probably the fastest heavyweight and has above average running speed...

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
"trust me i no a lot of combos...ones that get u in da air forever until i kill u...I could kick ur *** wats ur FC????"

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
I found that one on Youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TLR1uNwF3oc. It was a friendly LuCKy vs mikeHAZE. They are two of the best Foxes in Melee IMO. But then some idiot wrote this:"These foxes are garbage! Haze and Lucky would get rapped by Omar the Toro. AZ too good. :b Props to Mango."

There was another video of a double with Lee as DK. Someone made a comment: "DK needs work. Didn't even use any giant punch..."
In a double, yeah right... As if he'd get the time to charge it.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
"Look at the way that Falco is playing! He's definitely high! I can tell by his lasers."

Referencing DaShizWiz.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Person: Luigi is probably the worst character in Brawl.
Me: What are you talking about? He's not bad, his air moves are pretty good.
Person: Your an idiot, everyone's air moves are the same.

Next there's some other things by the same person.

Person: I don't get why they put Dedede in Brawl. I don't know who he is, he's not even a character.

Person: Marth and Ike arn't even characters, they're just people with swords.

Person: Now Lucas, he's a character. He can turn people into ice with one of his attacks.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Person: Luigi is probably the worst character in Brawl.
Me: What are you talking about? He's not bad, his air moves are pretty good.
Person: Your an idiot, everyone's air moves are the same.

Next there's some other things by the same person.

Person: I don't get why they put Dedede in Brawl. I don't know who he is, he's not even a character.

Person: Marth and Ike arn't even characters, they're just people with swords.

Person: Now Lucas, he's a character. He can turn people into ice with one of his attacks.
That guy doesn't deserve to exist.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
That guy doesn't deserve to exist.
I second that motion.

Oh yes, and the scrub I fought last night who had Sparta, Falcon Paunch, and Do A Barrel Roll for his online taunts - except, of course, in all caps and with TOO MANY FREAKIN' EXCLAMATION POINTS! I swear, people like that exist for the sole purpose of making scrubs like me feel intelligent and skilled.

meta master

Smash Journeyman
"i fight for my friends." - wtf???
and others like "gimpyfish sucks cuz he only plays bowser. everyone know that bowser is top tier."

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
I second that motion.

Oh yes, and the scrub I fought last night who had Sparta, Falcon Paunch, and Do A Barrel Roll for his online taunts - except, of course, in all caps and with TOO MANY FREAKIN' EXCLAMATION POINTS! I swear, people like that exist for the sole purpose of making scrubs like me feel intelligent and skilled.
Lol @ Do a Barrel Roll. That's like, one of the most overused Internet lines, and I get tickled everytime I see it.

HADOOKEN

Smash Apprentice
This + 9000 thing has to end....

also,.... how many ****ed times doi have to see LOL, but i guess theres no excaping that...

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom