• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst fear?

DK2

Smash Apprentice
Well i'm afraid of the dark, spiders, and one time my nephew was in the kitchen with my dad and by the time they left out the kitchen my nephew got scared to death like he saw a ghost, and my nephew said the man scared him! Now that's scary! And i'm afraid of death, because there somethimg i'm not proud of and scsred to tell my parents. :( I feel so ashame! :(

DK2

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream where my reflection was some really evil looking version of me, and then he jumped out the mirror and stabbed me with the broken shards of glass.
I don't like looking in the mirror for very long now...
Wow! I know how you feel buddy, i'm afraid who I really am but I really wanna be good but I can't tell i'm good or not. Because it makes me worry to much, and there somethings i'm not very proud of. :(

Darkslash

Smash Master
Whoa **** a Quadruple post. Never saw one of those before....

Yea now in addiction of Vampies(blood sucking and the real ones) i found out i am also afraid of back sneaks. yes i am terrified of those, because you don't know what touched your backside.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
DK2 is most likely relatively new to forums, I'm sure =3 I know a lot of people like that.

Try to to edit your first post instead of posting over and over like that k hun? You could end up getting infractions and all that jazz for doing so, which is something you want to avoid.

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
Nests. Of any kind (except bird). Wasp nests freak me out becuae of the holes and when they come out of them. And, Like, this one time I was, like, in my backyard and I thought I saw something that looked like bird sh*t on the wall, so I like took a ball and threw it at it and then baby caterpillars spewed out( and a couple maggots!) So yeah. It literally makes my skin crawl. And my spine hurts remembering this...

Oh yeah. Seas too and whats in 'em. Sometimes I make up creatures in there. I love sea mythology but I'm terrified of swimming at like a beach or sometimes a pool even.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Bugs. D:<

Hate them, fear them being on me, and hate seeing any of them. I run from Bee's because I don't want to get stung. I spray ant holes with water because I hate seeing those. Don't get me started on spiders, stupid bugs. D:

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Death, that is basically it. My biggest fear, I will embrace it with wisdom, but I just don't want to.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Literally, I'm unafraid of anything. I recently overcame the only fear I have, the concept of forever, and with it, I became immune to pretty much anything. I have no fear of death, pain, or the like.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Literally, I'm unafraid of anything. I recently overcame the only fear I have, the concept of forever, and with it, I became immune to pretty much anything. I have no fear of death, pain, or the like.
For some reason I find this hard to believe -- not so much the no fear of death bit, more the fear of pain.

Fear of death and pain are both natural, y'know? But we're all expected to eventually accept death. Maybe not stop fearing it, but at least accept it. Pain, however... I dunno. Pain isn't fun. There's no spiritual questions to pain. Pain just sucks. Pain is scary, always. No one wants to be shot in the leg.

Have you ever even been face-to-face with death? And how did you ever come over the concept of 'forever'? How did you overcome any of this? I think you may be deluding yourself here.

No offense or anything, I just found your post really curious.

---------------

Anyways, I guess my worst fear is heights. I don't like heights. Which is odd, because I also love them -- I guess my fear of them makes them interesting. I've been on a lot of roofs. ^^

rhan

Smash Hero
Zombies. But ironically I play/love the Resident Evil series.

But on a serious note I hate heights...

slave1

Smash Lord
how is one afraid of forever. I am LDS and we have a lot of things on forever. but what do you mean. like, never ending space or something.

and fear of death i do not think one can really overcome unless you have delt with it quite a bit. unless you work in a hospital, i think every one is afraid of that.

i can actually see pain. pain goes away, normally.

Scott!

Smash Lord
For me, it's the fact (?) that the universe will end in a heat death at some point. Eventually, everything, EVERYTHING, will stop. What happens after that? Infinite nothing? It will probably never concern me, but that doesn't stop my mind.

Then there's death. I don't want to go. I try to imagine what it was like before I was born, but the blankness of it... I don't want that again. I think, if I have a long, non-worthless life by my own standards, that I'll be okay with it when it comes, but there's no guarantee of that. Oh well. I can still function, so that's good.

I hate my fears.

slave1

Smash Lord
For me, it's the fact (?) that the universe will end in a heat death at some point. Eventually, everything, EVERYTHING, will stop. What happens after that? Infinite nothing? It will probably never concern me, but that doesn't stop my mind.

Then there's death. I don't want to go. I try to imagine what it was like before I was born, but the blankness of it... I don't want that again. I think, if I have a long, non-worthless life by my own standards, that I'll be okay with it when it comes, but there's no guarantee of that. Oh well. I can still function, so that's good.

I hate my fears.
dude you live in a scary reality.

Ange

Smash Lord
This thoughts kinda scare me too. When I start thinking about it, it can go on for minutes or hours, and then ill get a headache cause its too much for me. The universe is quite a big subject to even think about, its so much we dont know, its just teories on how it was born and how it will end.

Yeah Im pretty much into astronomy, but we can save ourselves from the thoughts cause this will never happen in man kinds lifetime. Actually the Sun would have burned up Earth long before that anyway, and a million of other things.

slave1

Smash Lord
yeah most of my fears are worldly things. i have a small fear of heights, not a big one. fear of deep water. almost drowned a couple of times so i am a little nervouse about it. but the spiritual side of things, yeah...I'm covered. LOL

D

Deleted member

Phoenix Wright as well. They way he speaks and chugs grape juice like its nothing scares me. Not enough to have a phobia but still

Scared now? (my avatar too)

Anyway, I'm deathly afraid of falling aircraft. Not being in an aircraft as It's falling but an aircraft falling on me (or an alien spaceship landing).

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
honeysuckle creeps the crap out of me

and if i am watching anything that is supposed to be potentially scary, i HAVE to have something against my back.
Imagine Jason headed for you area by coincidence, and you have nothing touching you at all.Similar incidents have happened, causing very painful blows to the innocent bystander.In those situations, nobody wins.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
My worst fear is that my parents die and I'm all left alone.
Not that my neighborhood is shabby and dangerous, really, but it's something I don't even want to IMAGINE.

Oh and pedophiles. I'm 20 years old and I look at least 5 years younger, I'm small, not very strong, and I'm being stared at a lot when I go out of the house.
Who wouldn't be scared, would be the correct question :ohwell:

Top Bottom