• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Characters Ever

viper_smash_king

Smash Apprentice
None other than...Amelia.
I dont play Fire emblem(I know that)But she Pisses me off.
If nintendo feature her im going to give ssbb a 70%, maybe a 67% and say a dissapointment for the smash series.

defsithe

Smash Ace
amelia rocks so much u do not understand her power. though she shouldnt be in brawl. and y stop at paladin change her class again to recruit after paladin or whatever path u chose then your power will continue to grow its pretty awsome. also scooby doo

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
a segway scooter(not sure of spelling0. Earnest from such movies as earnest scared stupid, earnest goes to jail, earnest goes to camp, earnest saves christmas. Air Bud. A can of mountain dew. But on the flip side. a really sweet chareceter would have to be me. i would kicks so much donkey

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
viper_smash_king said:
None other than...Amelia.
I dont play Fire emblem(I know that)But she Pisses me off.
If nintendo feature her im going to give ssbb a 70%, maybe a 67% and say a dissapointment for the smash series.
Wahahaha of course you think she sucks if you don't play Fire Emblem. Train her and she will own everyone. Same goes for Boyd and Ewan: Also weak trainees in the start, but if you level them they ROCK. This would be a rather interessting character then a dissapointing one ;)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Amelia is the worst out of the 3 weakest characters that can change several classes.

I have to say Michael Jackson from Michale Jackson's Moonwalker is the worst character to ever live, and should not be in Brawl.

parrothead

Smash Lord
Now beat this list:

That angry monkey from Family Guy
Brian Peppers
Eric Bauman
The Littles
The Muppet Babies
Fraggle Rock characters
Bear in the Big Blue House characters
Big Bag characters
Allegra's Window characters
Peter No-Tail
Herbie the Love Bug
Dora the Explorer
Cubix
Funky Cops
Jack-In-The-Box fast food mascot
Rupert
Tin-Tin
Fighting Foodons/Bistro Recipe characters
Mr. Rossi
Pee-Wee Herman
Bobby from Bobby's World
Mr. Bill
Gumby
Garfield and U.S. Acres characters
Maya the Bee
The Nick JR. Face
Widget
Wish Kid
Izzy the Olympics character
Super Dave
Hyper Man
Muncher (that educational PC game's character)
The Incredible Crash Dummies
The Killer Tomatoes
Charlie Brown (PEANUTS)
Kissyfur characters
The Noozles
The Wuzzles
Gulah Gulah Island characters
Under the Umbrella Tree characters
Lamb Chop
That cat off of ABC's Storytime
Cousin Skeeter (Nickelodeon character)
That Problem Child boy
Chucky the Doll from the Child's Play series
The Gremlins
Anyone from that Ghost Buster's rip-off that had the theme song like "Let's Go, Ghost, Bu, Sters. LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO!"

AND

A piece of feces (probably Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo)

The most interesting character I could think of that will not enter would be Johnny Five.

SYC!

Smash Apprentice
"A Safeway bag-boy"? Haha!
I think the worst character would be that **** giraffe from Toys 'R Us. I hate that thing so much.

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
Jigglymaster said:
OK lets see who I think would be the worst character ever...

Tom Nook... Staffy... Tom Nook ... Pizza cat ... Tom Nook ... Some other characters that people have been posting saying they will have a 100% chance of making it ... Toom Nook ... Pac Man (he is sort of a OK idea but he dosn't have any hands or feet) ... Toom Nook ... Sly cooper ... Tom Nook ... Ninja cats ...

oh and I almost forgot to mention this retarted fellow that will never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever make it into SSBB .... Oh crap I forgot what his name was.

Let me think................................................................Uhhhh Tom Cook. no thats not it......... Tom......Nook. That is right!

TOM NOOK.

Sorry about this but I just hate Tom Nook and he is the worst character EVER.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA GOOD ONE JIGGLYMASTER! JAJAJA, honestly Tom nook, just i dont make it in smash, no! no!, i don't know why the people wants see u in the game, its a good character, but in smash?? uhmmm i dont know, megaman its better jajaja

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Those stupid fuzz balls from the PSP comercials annoy me a lot. And what is this about Pizza Cats being bad? I hope you weren't refering to the Samauri Pizza Cats because then, I would have to kill you.

parrothead

Smash Lord
Jigglymaster said:
OK lets see who I think would be the worst character ever...

Tom Nook... Staffy... Tom Nook ... Pizza cat ... Tom Nook ... Some other characters that people have been posting saying they will have a 100% chance of making it ... Toom Nook ... Pac Man (he is sort of a OK idea but he dosn't have any hands or feet) ... Toom Nook ... Sly cooper ... Tom Nook ... Ninja cats ...

oh and I almost forgot to mention this retarted fellow that will never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever make it into SSBB .... Oh crap I forgot what his name was.

Let me think............................................. ...................Uhhhh Tom Cook. no thats not it......... Tom......Nook. That is right!

TOM NOOK.

Sorry about this but I just hate Tom Nook and he is the worst character EVER.
krlos F. said:
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA GOOD ONE JIGGLYMASTER! JAJAJA, honestly Tom nook, just i dont make it in smash, no! no!, i don't know why the people wants see u in the game, its a good character, but in smash?? uhmmm i dont know, megaman its better jajaja
That reminds me of watching this SNL moment where that person who sings that song "Word Up" can only say "WORD UP!". When he went to a courtroom, he introduced himself and the song that he sings. Then after he poured himself a glass full of water, put on his reading glasses, he unfolded a piece of paper, and said what it reads, "WORD UP!"

And BTW, Pac-Man does have legs and arms. Don't look at the game sprite, look at the official artworks they made for him, like this one:

outrunrazgriz

Smash Apprentice
Pac-man in-game dosen't have arms or legs which the other guy was refering too (Soz. I forgot the name and the copy/paste thing is too much effort). It is a good idea but... its in the worst character thread! Talk about irony!

Worst character: Magicarp

Chaps

Smash Apprentice
commonyoshi said:
Legs were probably too hard to create way back in the old days. That's why Mario has a cap, they couldn't get his ears right.
Just as a random tidbit to add, same reason he was given a moustache. Mouths were pretty hard to make, too (Hair was also hard to make, which is another reason why he has the cap). Darn pixels.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
Michael Jackson. I would be afraid of buying the game( but characters could do the moon walk with action replay on melee.

Top Bottom