• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Characters Ever

Blace

Smash Cadet
I recon Dr Carol from perfect dark would win hands down.
That or moon from zelda majoras mask :D

Blace

Smash Cadet
LOL, Agent Smith would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
could turn people into clones of himself and take over the game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blace

Smash Cadet
HA! Andross from lylat wars! now that would be the bomb. EAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Ninja Lou

Smash Rookie
Vanilla said:
Paris Hilton. I would not buy the game if she was in it.
I dunno I think this is a great idea. Think about it, non of us would use her but I would love to set her on fire, spin slash her, beat her to to death with Bowser, crush her with DK, throw her off cliffs, blast her with samus, hit her in the face with a frying pan, and make yoshi chew on her.
Anyway for my worst character I am gonna go with goldeen.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'd say Magikarp, Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Kakuna, Metapod, Cascoon, and Silcoon.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Wobbafett
The "Whoopie!!!" guy from the Mortal Kombat games
Birdo

And...that's about it for me. And yes, for someone who said Paris Hilton, I wouldn't buy it either.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Icedclimber said:
Adolf Hitler- BEAT THAT!
Umm...he's already in Melee...

*stares at Ganondorf*

My friends and I used Melee for a WWII project, and Ganondorf was Hitler. :chuckle:

Zephyr

Smash Lord
We got an A+. ;)
He was the closest we could get. Plus, Ct. Falcon was the Nazi, what with his taunt and all. And Ganondorf's taunt fit him perfectly. Bowser was France, and Link was the USSR. Link pwns nazis on Icicle Mountain!!!

Icedclimber

Smash Cadet
lol. luigi should have been the weak and powerless france, and bowser should have been england. Imagine Bowser eating crumpets :p

Zephyr

Smash Lord
But you see, noobs think that Luigi is pretty good. From their playing Bowser as a comp, though, they think that he's the worst character in the game. So it was necessary to make Bowser France and have him get completely pwned by the nazis to appeal to the n00b mindset.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Nope. Everyone thought that the video was hilarious, even our teacher, who's a complete hard-*** when it comes to projects, especially since it went to the Imperial March. +D

primusfan

Smash Ace
Goldenmuffin said:
But you see, noobs think that Luigi is pretty good. From their playing Bowser as a comp, though, they think that he's the worst character in the game. So it was necessary to make Bowser France and have him get completely pwned by the nazis to appeal to the n00b mindset.
Why do you say that about Luigi. I'm just curious cause I'm not a n00b and I play as him.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
primusfan said:
Why do you say that about Luigi. I'm just curious cause I'm not a n00b and I play as him.
Sorry, I misworded it. I stink as Luigi in every shape and form, so I guess my subconscience is telling me that Luigi sucks. Practically noone in our crew is good with Luigi is good with Luigi either, so that just reinforces his image in my mind. I know that there are a lot of good people who play as Luigi, but for the project, we were tempted to use him bcuz we knew that we would show a sucky performance. Then again, there was the part where Hitler and his nazis got Bowser in an infinite grab combo. That was just too great. :laugh:

Zephyr

Smash Lord
outrunrazgriz said:
Lol! Shame i diidn't come up with it first!

Can you upload the movie to the forums? That would be so cool!
Sorry, I'm pretty sure we can't, seeing as it's on a video tape. Ah well, it was still great, though.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
OK lets see who I think would be the worst character ever...

Tom Nook... Staffy... Tom Nook ... Pizza cat ... Tom Nook ... Some other characters that people have been posting saying they will have a 100% chance of making it ... Toom Nook ... Pac Man (he is sort of a OK idea but he dosn't have any hands or feet) ... Toom Nook ... Sly cooper ... Tom Nook ... Ninja cats ...

oh and I almost forgot to mention this retarted fellow that will never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever make it into SSBB .... Oh crap I forgot what his name was.

Let me think................................................................Uhhhh Tom Cook. no thats not it......... Tom......Nook. That is right!

TOM NOOK.

Sorry about this but I just hate Tom Nook and he is the worst character EVER.

fluffy

Smash Champion
actually....joseph stalin is the worst character ever cuz w/ him, equality in all characters would occur.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Marshigio said:
You're wrong Jigglymaster, Tails is the worst character ever.

Will you leave me alone? Geeesh. You come and flame me in one topic then I go to here and you come here and flame me again. I DON'T LIKE THIS.

You just sayed that tails is the worst character becaue he is my avatar.

Well I think Geno is the worst character after Tom Nook.

Edit: HA HA HA! You say tails is the worst character because tails is my favorite character? Guess what? He isn't Jigglypuff is!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I never said he was your fave character, I honestly do hate him especially after he got voice acting.

Also, you saying you don't like me and to go away and then laughing in my face doesn't really make me want to stop making fun of Tails.

Xevelous

Smash Apprentice
Chaps said:
I know this thread sounds -somewhat- similar to other threads, so I apologize.

Try to *purposefully* come up with the most absurd, hackneyed, simply WORST possible suggestion for a character you can possibly think of (regardless if it's impossible for them to be in it) to appear in the game.
Don't strain yourself.

I'll keep mine brief:

Harry Potter.
Quagmire from family guy and george bush.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Godzilla? And Amelia from Fire Emblem because she is so weak and always dies at the very end of the level, making me reset all the time. I hate you!

the iron peach

Smash Apprentice
Bibbleboy, you're my hero. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, the worst idea for a character I can come up with is.....

SPONGEBOB!!!!!

Sorry, I can't do any better than that.

Edit: Bibbleboy, how dare you befoul a metaknight thread? You're not my hero anymore!

Top Bottom