• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Undertaker's submission banned? I saw it coming, because after all, it was a chokehold and it DID injure about 7 other wrestlers... So I guess it was okay. But I don't think his title should have been taken like that.

Oh yeah, we need to bring The Rock back, but that's not going to happen...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Seriously stop, rock aint comin back any time soon...

anyway the next PPV after judgement day is ECW one night stand, and Im going! the cool thing is that all the matches will be with extreme rules... there will be blood...

Manny G.

Smash Journeyman
I want to make a smackdown prediction that Undertaker keepes using the Gogoplata (the banned submition) and eventualy get kicked off Smackdown and go to RAW to fued with the WWE champ. This probibly wont happen 4 a whille though

Stryks

Smash Hero
Seriously whats the POINT of stripping takers title? Even after the strip he was still in the main event at judgement day... I mean wtf..

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
hmmm... my favorites would have to be The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Marty Janetty) and the Ultimate Warrior... I haven't watched wrestling in ages... It's pretty lame nowadays... come to think of it... it was always lame.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
God ****ing **** it! Where in the bloody hell is the mother ****ing Rock when you mother ****ing need him? That mother ****er better mother ****ing come back sometime soon, and save the WWE, or I'm afraid I'm going to stop watching this mother ****ing bull**** that Vince Mother ****ing Kennedy ****ing Mc****ingMahon calls professional wrestling.

Job

Smash Cadet
Seriously whats the POINT of stripping takers title? Even after the strip he was still in the main event at judgement day... I mean wtf..
Well supposedly, Vince thought Edge as a better champion and Undertaker as a challenger. While Undertaker as champ would need great challengers, but they have done Batista v. Undertaker countless times already. Check prowrestlingfans.com or other wrestling sites. Even pwrshow.com if you want to hear about things weekly I think of WWE and TNA.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
God ****ing **** it! Where in the bloody hell is the mother ****ing Rock when you mother ****ing need him? That mother ****er better mother ****ing come back sometime soon, and save the WWE, or I'm afraid I'm going to stop watching this mother ****ing bull**** that Vince Mother ****ing Kennedy ****ing Mc****ingMahon calls professional wrestling.
Now, now, there's no need to not be a happy Humphery here

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well supposedly, Vince thought Edge as a better champion and Undertaker as a challenger. While Undertaker as champ would need great challengers, but they have done Batista v. Undertaker countless times already. Check prowrestlingfans.com or other wrestling sites. Even pwrshow.com if you want to hear about things weekly I think of WWE and TNA.
Yeah I just recently found out at wrestlezone.com...
Ill be at the one night stand PPV, the card looks promising, Ill try and take a 'Stryks' sign, tough I doubt ull see me =D

Stryks

Smash Hero
The PPV was good, nto AWESOME, but good, the TLC match got me jumping with excitement, and the cena match just pissed me off... what kind of ****ING first blood is that, just3 drops and its over?! WTF?!

Cherry

Smash Rookie
Raw~ Jeff Hardy, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels.
ECW~ John Morrison, The Miz, Collin Delaney.
Smackdown- Taker, Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore.
Call me crazy about how I favor John and Miz, but it's my opinion ^.^

E123Omega

Smash Lord
2008 WWE Draft:

Rey Mysterio Drafted to Raw
Jeff Hardy - Drafted to Smackdown
CM Punk - Drafted to Raw
Matt Hardy - Drafted to ECW
Jim Ross - Drafted to Smackdown
Michael Cole - Drafted to Raw
Batista - Drafted to Raw
Umaga - Drafted to Smackdown
Kane - Drafted to Raw
Mr. Kennedy - Drafted to Smackdown
Triple H - Drafted to Smackdown

The draft was insane! But it makes some of the matches that are sceduled for Night of Champions obvisius who is going to win.

Matt Hardy moving to ECW will most likely result in him losing the US championship to Chavo to keep it as a Smackdown exclusive. Why make the US title an ECW exclusive? That's ********.

Kane moving to Raw will most likely result in him losing the ECW championship to Big Show to keep it as a ECW exclusive. The ECW title being an Raw exclusive? I wouldn't call it the ECW title then.

Batista moving to Raw and HHH moving to Smackdown. This is tricky, there are several things that the WWE can do with the head titles;

1. Make Edge lose to Batista resulting in the World Heavyweight Championship, making the World Heavyweight Championship a Raw exclusive.

2. Make HHH lose to Cena resulting in the WWE Championship staying a Raw exclusive.

I honestly hope the first option happens. I don't want to see Cena as the WWE champion again, but since they're keeping the Spinner Belt design, he prolly will win it this Sunday as the title is more fitting for him.

Now, Night of Champions might actually be worth seeing.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Sorry for the triple post, but.....

Oh god, they even did a supplemental draft.

Kofi Kingston drafted to Raw from ECW.
Layla drafted to Raw from ECW.
Carlito drafted to Smackdown from Raw.
Finlay drafted to ECW from Smackdown.
Shelton Benjamin drafted to Smackdown from ECW.
Maria drafted to Smackdown from Raw.
Matt Striker drafted to Raw from ECW.
Brian Kendrick drafted to Raw from Smackdown.
Super Crazy drafted to ECW from Raw.
Chuck Palumbo drafted to Raw from Smackdown.
Hornswoggle drafted to ECW from Smackdown.
Deuce drafted to Raw from Smackdown.
DH Smith drafted to Smackdown from Raw.
Big Daddy V drafted to Smackdown from ECW.
Trevor Murdoch drafted to Smackdown from Raw.
Jamie Noble drafted to Raw from Smackdown.
Mark Henry drafted to ECW from Smackdown.

Also, the match for the ECW championship at Night of Champions is now a Triple Threat match.

Kane vs Big Show vs Mark Henry

Oh wow.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
This sucks. Now they'll take away Kane's championship title so the ECW title stays in its brand, since Kane is now part of RAW. ****ing gay, I hate that..

Why can't they have Kane ever be successful for a long time, stupid decision making on their part.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Here is the final card for this Sunday's WWE Night Of Champions pay-per-view: (Note, Chris Jericho IS scheduled to defend the IC title, however no opponent has been confirmed for him as of this writing)

WWE Championship Match
Triple H (c) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge (c) vs Batista

ECW Championship Match
Kane (c) vs. Big Show vs. Mark Henry

WWE World Tag Team Championship Match
Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly (c) vs. Ted DiBiase & Mystery Partner

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
John Morrison & The Miz (c) vs. Finlay & Hornswoggle

United States Championship Match
Matt Hardy (c) vs. Chavo Guerrero

WWE Women's Championship Match
Mickie James (c) vs. Katie Lea Burchill

Wonder who Chris Jericho's going to be defending the title against.........

Psychoace

Smash Champion
**** YES! Cena didn't win! Smackdown has two champions now as edge beat Batista also. Untied states title is now on ECW? go figure. I'm surprised the smackdown tag titles aren't on ECW since miz and morrison have them, and ECW is planning on exchanging talent with RAW. Mark henry beat kane surprisingly. *expected it though* Cody turned on holly and won the titles with Dibiase so I wonder if that makes him two time champion...

and in other news Kofi got a push and won the IC title from jericho!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Hopefully what Kane has in that bag is his mask:(.

Saw The Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin at Affliction Banned last night.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Was wondering where this thread was.....

Jeff Hardy is my favourite wrestler. Swantom bomb FTW. Best finisher evar.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I lol'd when I saw Johnathan Coachman as a newscaster for ESPNEWS yesterday.
Does anyone know if his position there is temporary or permanent?

lol necropost
He left WWE around April or May to pursue a career with ESPN. From what I've seen of his work on ESPN, it's a fitting role. I remember once reading that if it weren't for the WWE, he would have been very interested in attempting to make the NBA. He was a fairly good player, and holds his College's career scoring, rebounding, and assists records.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Sorry for the double post, but this must be bumped. Unforgiven was pretty **** good, I thought. I'm not happy that Haitch retained his title, but Jericho winning was amazing and so unexpected. RUSSO SWERVES EVERYWHERE

I'm also excited about the teasing of the 2nd/3rd Generation stable, with Simply Priceless (Rhodes and DiBiase), Afa Jr. (or Manu, as WWE is calling him), and of course King Randy ****ing Orton. I seriously marked out (as sad as that may be) when Rhodes, DiBiase, and Afa attacked Punk, and then doubly so when Orton punted his head off! I hope that this "stable" actually truly forms and becomes a large part of Raw for awhile.

Finally, I leave with this amazing photo:

Top Bottom