• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Dibs

Smash Lord
Steve-O.... Oh man. He was laughing so much. I kind of felt sorry for Umaga it basically didn't show much dominance over Steve-o if he was able to take that body splash and get up to laugh about it right away. Those kicks were stiff.

K-Fed oh man. He's awesome as a heel. This is probably the first time in a long time that I cheered for Cena. Ignore what he said about defending his title at Cyber Sunday by the way. If you wanna see if the voting is real. Vote for Big Show to defend.

Cryme Tyme kept up with the hype. They were great in the ring and did an awesome promo with King BOOKAH! That was gold. I love how they wrestle in Timbs.

Randy/Edge is gold. The DX impersinations were hilarious... Then DX came out. At least they weren't as bad as they usually are. They actually got me to laugh. Go vote for Eric Bischoff as the ref. I miss him on tv.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Steve-O fails -__-

K Fed is such a tool, glad that fool got owned and its sad when Mercury was talking about someone famous they knew I thought of the worst guy I could and what do you know its K Fed >.>

I agree w/ you Dibs about Cryme Tyme, there gonna go far

the whole Randy/Edge v. DX is just great, both sides are funny

woody72691

Smash Ace
i hope k-fed gets a chair to the head or somthing hes a bad father anyways john cena would do the honors while batista holds him my favorite 2 superstars

Dibs

Smash Lord
You mean Nitro..... speaking of him and Melina... They are absolutely boring to watch. They even cover up Melina's ring entrance. Well K-Fed is returning next week for even more hate from the fans. I'd actually enjoy seeing him as a heel for a while. He's good at getting hate and doesn't even have to do anything. And if there's ANY way to get the fans to cheer on Cena, have him feud with K-fed.

Boretista lost his title shot against KING BOOKAH! Thank god. I can't stand the bland Animal with the title. No personality at all. I'd rather see Miz with the title than Batista. But now we get Bookah! and Big Show vs. Cena and Boretista...... great. The only thing good in that match will be Booker and Possibly Batista... if we get lucky.

In TNA news though. Kurt Angle debuted and instantly started a feud with Samoa Joe. NASTY headbutt by the way. And Jericho is in negotiations with TNA? Looks like another show I'll have to start watching. They better not waste that talent.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Yeah Nitro I mean lol, yeah they are boring to watch I mean Melina is hot but that does not hold my attention for long.

Boretista.....? Meh I knew Bastista was gonna lose since voting for Cyber Sunday had already started and that tag match is gonna be good this week, cant wait.

Lol the WWE is doing everything they can to get fans to love Cena, its so funny

I dont watch TNA >.>

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
i can't watch tna. in the down under we only get the paperveiws for tna.

nitro is borning to watch. i didn't like them when they were a tag team and i liked it when they split up but now. boring again.

while watching smackdown the b-b-bogey man is back.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I liked the tag team mnm actually. It was way better than what we have now.

Kenny is gonna FINALLY be able to show what he can do, hopefully.

You don't get TNA? It's on spike tv it's going to primetime next week I believe. I can't wait.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
*still hates TNA but glad this thread is alive* =)

Some things I like from Raw:
~Crime Time is a hot team I like how they flow well as a tag team
~edge and Orton have impressed me so far there goood rivals for DX
~Cena is still all about winning the crowd with matches against Nitro, attacking K Fed and beating coach >.>

Some things I like from Smackdown:
~Boogey mans back
~Rey lost and is going to Raw
~Undertaker and Cane are going to team!!!

thats about it from me for nows

Dibs

Smash Lord
Cena made me hate him again this past Monday. I think it's the goofy marine salute he's been doing.....

Edge and Orton. I love the team, I hate how the WWE can't let DX lose fairly to them. That makes everything look stupid. And they're making Orton look like the weakest and dumbest of the bunch. Not cool... Not cool.

Speaking of cool. Carlito, what the hell happened to his push?! I've been rootin for this guy since day one. What happened?

Cryme Tyme needs to bring back those vignettes again to gain back that crowd. LA exploded in cheer when they debutted(sp?), but since then, no crowd reaction. What gives?

Rey is taking time off for his knee surgery or something by the way. Should be out for about six months.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
I liked the tag team mnm actually. It was way better than what we have now.

Kenny is gonna FINALLY be able to show what he can do, hopefully.

You don't get TNA? It's on spike tv it's going to primetime next week I believe. I can't wait.
in australia we don't get those channels. the channels wrestling is on is Fox8. We just got ECW.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ sucks for you >.>

Cena made me hate him again this past Monday. I think it's the goofy marine salute he's been doing.....

Edge and Orton. I love the team, I hate how the WWE can't let DX lose fairly to them. That makes everything look stupid. And they're making Orton look like the weakest and dumbest of the bunch. Not cool... Not cool.

Speaking of cool. Carlito, what the hell happened to his push?! I've been rootin for this guy since day one. What happened?

Cryme Tyme needs to bring back those vignettes again to gain back that crowd. LA exploded in cheer when they debutted(sp?), but since then, no crowd reaction. What gives?

Rey is taking time off for his knee surgery or something by the way. Should be out for about six months.
Dibs you should have heard my mom, she bashed Cena for that an dI quote "bull**** wanna be solute" Lol

Carlito has fallen off a bit I must say but cyber Sunday may just be what he needs to get back on top

Cryme Tyme seem to be a crowd fav to me they just need more time to grow but I think they will be ok

Poor Rey....

Stryks

Smash Hero
IM freakin sure cena will win today no matter what title is on the line, hes the only "good guy" (I said good guy not good WRESTLER) and WWE always lets him win the big matches... no point in seeing the match... **** cena...

FireBomb

Smash Lord
They never let the heels get a mind-blowing win in matches like this. Cyber Sunday doesn't seem as interesting as other ppv's.

ww.havok

Smash Apprentice
Yea i look a little....when i get the time or remember....my fav. is kurt angel but the dude went to TNA.....it was a little sad but i got over it.......i also like women im a big fan....no doubt.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
IM freakin sure cena will win today no matter what title is on the line, hes the only "good guy" (I said good guy not good WRESTLER) and WWE always lets him win the big matches... no point in seeing the match... **** cena...
Lol I agree
They never let the heels get a mind-blowing win in matches like this. Cyber Sunday doesn't seem as interesting as other ppv's.
Cyber Sunday is just to let the fans have controll nothing to special in my opinion but I have my duts that all are votes matter and that they still do what they want
Yea i look a little....when i get the time or remember....my fav. is kurt angel but the dude went to TNA.....it was a little sad but i got over it.......i also like women im a big fan....no doubt.
Kurt is a sell out

Stryks

Smash Hero
But kurt was way cool, I mean hes an olimpic gold medalist, and he always did great matchs, his best IM way WM21 vs shawn michaels, I was there, and it was awesome!...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Tha he was but instead of working things out with the WWE and waiting to get back in action he just jumped ship to TNA outta know where, thats kinda selling out to me

Stryks

Smash Hero
sorry for double post...

Shocker Booker one the champions of champions match!, unexpected was the one I LEAST tough would win the match, glad that guy hit cena, made me happy, I was ruttin for Booker cuase Im a smackdown fan... always have always will... anyway CENA DIDNT WON! Man WWE finalyl did somethin right...

2000 post baby!!

Dibs

Smash Lord
When you say ego, hopefully you're not talking about Cena. He is a pretty humble and laid back guy. It's just that I hate his character..

Ego is defined as HHH.

Rated RKO finally beat DX.......... with the help of weapons and a crooked referee.

I can't wait till DX beats Edge/Orton cleanly [/sarcasm]

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Well I think when they said Bookers title was the one that had to be defended we all knew he was gonna end up winning since no company was gonna lose the belt but I like how K-Fed was the one who screwed him lol bretty retared buyt it set the stage for there New Years day match they are having that was revealed tonight on Raw.

I new DX would lose this one they just had to many odds against them and had to lose at some point lol but they will make a nice comeback I liked what they did to Bishop at the end of Raw tonight to.

I'm worried about Cryme Time though >.>

Dibs

Smash Lord
You like watching the homo erotic antics of DX???

I hated what they did to bischoff. It's things like that that make me embarassed to even say I know about wrestling.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Yeah I see whatchu mean. Ehh that was the downright worst RAW that I have seen this year. And the recent RAW's have also been crap. But this one takes the cake. Just horrible. Too bad TNA isn't much better at storylines than WWE.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Things should pic up soon though right, I mean its almost "Decemeber to Dismember" >_>

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Once Y2J left, there was no reason for me to continue watching.

Y2J > all.

EEvisu

Smash Lord

Y2J > all.
he was a *** but I hear hes going to go to TNA >.>
Will Brock ever come back? He was like the main reason I stopped watching wrestling...him and Stone Cold and Y2J.
Brock went to become a football star, h efaile dand now the WWE wont take him back, stone Cold has bad knees so he cant wrestle anymore...
Just thought I'd make a prediction.

In the future, someone is going to poison another wrestler with laxatives. That is all.
that be interesting

Dibs

Smash Lord
Things should pic up soon though right, I mean its almost "Decemeber to Dismember" >_>
That ppv will either make ECW or break it. It's a shame that the WWE needed to put in their top gimmick match in the ECW to create any interest for it. All of the main wrestlers in ECW are gonna be in that one match. Where does that leave the other matches? There isn't much left for the ppv. Good job vince.

Y2J > all.
Y2J was one of my favorites of all time. He might be going to TNA wrestling though. So you can see him along with Kurt and Christian.

Will Brock ever come back? He was like the main reason I stopped watching wrestling...him and Stone Cold and Y2J.
There were so many times in the past few years that it seemed Brock would make his comeback, but it never went through each time. He's in MMA fighting currently, so I think his wrestling career is up.

I wish Stone Cold had a final retirement match. Maybe even a match where he DESTROYS Hogan.

Just thought I'd make a prediction.

In the future, someone is going to poison another wrestler with laxatives. That is all.
Actually happened to the bigshow. Probably just fake though and all acting.

Dibs

Smash Lord
ECW is being made to be a third brand of the WWE with Smackdown.

If the other one you're talking about is TNA, yeah, TNA is completely different from WWE.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
dude i like Y2J. he was awsome. i hated when he lost the match against 'cena'?
and i wish WWE would drop the whole cena thing. i wish their was a champion who was not so predicable. and I think Stone cold had a bad neck. because i watched a doc about him it said that he had a avoid all moves like a back body drop.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I like Cena regardless lol and Stone Cold had a few injuries I just named off the key one that stops him for wrestling...

@ Dibs, how long do you think Vince can keep running things, I say he retires within 3 yrs and passes the power to Shane.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I say it will take LONGER than 3 years. Check out flair and all the other flabby old legends.. Vince will be there for a very long time. And if he does pass the power to anyone. I'd say more likely it will be to Stephanie or Triple H.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I say it will take LONGER than 3 years. . Check out flair and all the other flabby old legends..Vince will be there for a very long time. And if he does pass the power to anyone. I'd say more likely it will be to Stephanie or Triple H.
this made me laugh very hard and your probably right :/

Dibs

Smash Lord
Vince. He's actually capable of more at his current state than flair. Flair only can do back body drops and chest chops.

Top Bottom