• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
Hey good ****, I'm bumpin. I mean the hook sounds a bit cheesy/typical but I'm feeling your energy.

I had it on autoplay so I heard that Control. Those last few lines were fuggin deep joe!

Got a gut full of pride and a sack full of nuts. Got a mind full of hate and a heart that show love. With a fist full of pain I strangle my emotions. I gotta keep it real so I'm never sugar coating.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey good ****, I'm bumpin. I mean the hook sounds a bit cheesy/typical but I'm feeling your energy.

I had it on autoplay so I heard that Control. Those last few lines were fuggin deep joe!

Got a gut full of pride and a sack full of nuts. Got a mind full of hate and a heart that show love. With a fist full of pain I strangle my emotions. I gotta keep it real so I'm never sugar coating.
Thanks a lot...I appreciate the feedback. Means a lot..

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I'm falling in love with MIA. so beautiful and I love her attitude

but ****, Kala is one of the worst albums I've ever heard. I like Paper Planes of course but the rest of it literally hurts my ears. Do her other albums sound like that?

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
I saw some people here listing their favorite albums/mixtapes of 2011...

so what's everyone's favorite songs of 2011?
just looking for good stuff that I might have missed out on

That MGK and waka song goes so hard lmao

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Man I'm from London and the most gaming I do is Temple Run or Words With Friends on my iPhone. Forgive my ignorance lol.

Who is this dude in the orange shirt though lol.

rhan

Smash Hero
Haha nah it's all good. Not many people know that Linguini is beastly.
That's Doggysammich (some **** like that) btw.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Saw Chamillionaire the other night...90% of the show was "opening" local artist, then he came out, but it was still pretty wack...I cant get down with Texas hiphop/rap lol...but HEY these dudes here love him...

soap

Smash Hero
Holy **** I love that biggie/Thomas the train mash

iLove mashups in general. Gives an opportunity to hear a verse with a completely different vibe, or can save a verse from a bad original beat.

I've been listening to Green Lantern/Jay Z Creative Control. Lantern has some sick mashes on there. Forget what the mash tracks are called, but this is actually my favorite track on the tape.

Jay's Back Asap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNGkeXpqAzY

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Common going at Drake Part 2 goin on the same beat that drake went on to talk **** lol,

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/common-stay-schemin-drake-diss-song.647515.html

Shots fired back... lol xD He brought a Destiny's Child sample into it too.... yo I am entertained lmfaooooo

Also this comment I seen slayed me:

"Guys come on, everyone knows that Drake is as hard as it gets. Canadian Jews who play paraplegic highschoolers on Nick at Night and first name is mistaken for a females name are straight O.Gs."

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Common going at Drake Part 2 goin on the same beat that drake went on to talk **** lol,

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/common-stay-schemin-drake-diss-song.647515.html

Shots fired back... lol xD He brought a Destiny's Child sample into it too.... yo I am entertained lmfaooooo

Also this comment I seen slayed me:

"Guys come on, everyone knows that Drake is as hard as it gets. Canadian Jews who play paraplegic highschoolers on Nick at Night and first name is mistaken for a females name are straight O.Gs."
I came here to post this haha.

****'s ****in awesome.

rhan

Smash Hero
Common >> Drake.

There's not much else too it. Drake is terrible when it comes to being "hard" (mainly cuz of his track record). Common destroyed Drake without even trying.

No one ****s with Common.

Jane

Smash Hero
hmm, apparently (YESS, spelled that word right on the first go) pusha T also was backdoor beefin with drake.

this made me think.. now that i think about it, kanye and drake have never done a song together, aside from forever, but that dont count. theyve never just done a song together. i wonder what their relationship is like?

MBlaze

Smash Champion
hmm, apparently (YESS, spelled that word right on the first go) pusha T also was backdoor beefin with drake.

this made me think.. now that i think about it, kanye and drake have never done a song together, aside from forever, but that dont count. theyve never just done a song together. i wonder what their relationship is like?
Well Kanye did produce 2 tracks for Thank Me Later and Drake did do a verse for All of the Lights but it was ****ty so Kanye scrapped it.

Top Bottom