• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Suspect

Smash Hero
I take back all the negative stuff I said in my first post about this thread, im liking it :)

and yea Matador has a nice mario.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
@ Matador, nah not really feeling it. Beat is bad. Hook is average. Verses are on point though.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
@ Matador, nah not really feeling it. Beat is bad. Hook is average. Verses are on point though.
Yea, I sorta feel the same way about it. It's not a bad song, but I kinda wanted more.

also matador, totally off topic but, your mario goes hard sir :)
and yea Matador has a nice mario.
Thanks, lmao. I wish I could've made it to MLG...

Did you watch a video of mine or somethin?

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah i watched that set and like two others dont remember which ones.

im assuming youre md/va's best mario (i mean since who the hell plays mario anyways xD) so why didnt they interview YOU during that whole "md/va's finest" thing with logic/speed/korn/junebug/etc?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
http://www.zanelowe.com/

eminem admits he's made some sub-par material :) and he says he might produce some tracks for slaughterhouse! they need to get that damm deal done.
I can't wait till Slaughterhouse gets popular.

Agreed.

im assuming youre md/va's best mario (i mean since who the hell plays mario anyways xD) so why didnt they interview YOU during that whole "md/va's finest" thing with logic/speed/korn/junebug/etc?
I normally wouldn't say anything, buttttttttttt....

STOP TALKING ABOUT BRAWL, THIS IS A HIP HOP THREAD, I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY MARIO OR **** IN HERE. HIP HOP, R&B, ETC. IN HERE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
hey cookie who died and made YOU mod?

dont tell me what i can and cant do in a thread i made, thanks ;O
nobody,

im just tired and man-PMSing. lol

Oh, and sorry, it wasn't directed to you personally, just everyone talking about Brawl.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian

STOP TALKING ABOUT BRAWL, THIS IS A HIP HOP THREAD, I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY MARIO OR **** IN HERE. HIP HOP, R&B, ETC. IN HERE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!
Not really quoting this for any real reason, just felt like doing it for the lulz....

lulz.

worst rap battle ever....watch the whole thing smh. i laughed hard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHpw6CzprNY
You don't know about Eli Porter the gawd?

You know what's the worst thing about the video? The way the dude was touching the judge.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like Tech n9ne actually.

Also I think MF doom is good. : D

Top ten I dunno...

Nas is the **** tho.

Jane

Smash Hero

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?

Boss is still best Mario, lol. He's MD/VA as well.

And I was actually there when Coney recorded the md/va's finest thing. I was standing next to him while he was recording. You can actually hear me talking in Speed's segment. I suppose I don't place well enough to make a vid like that, though Coney might've let me do the interview if I had asked. I figure it'll all come when I start doing better in tourneys. Thanks for the compliments on my Mario, lol

And my bad @ derailing the thread. I keep forgetting you guys are smashers too, lol.

soap

Smash Hero
rofl i forget you guys are smashers also when i am in this thread.

i hate brawl though. i don't talk **** about it, i just thoroughly ignore it.

melee is just like...better

Boofy!

Smash Champion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml6FNJAiH8I

^lmfao

"Save the princess quick, becuz she wants a d!ck, and if u let her free, u get the *****"

"i hope bowser's ready cuz he's in for a ride, cuz mario's serious wen it comes to homicide"

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml6FNJAiH8I

^lmfao

"Save the princess quick, becuz she wants a d!ck, and if u let her free, u get the *****"

"i hope bowser's ready cuz he's in for a ride, cuz mario's serious wen it comes to homicide"
benefit's cool.....his stuff gets old reallyyyy quick though.
Friends and If I Owned A ****** >>>>

Not bad. i can dig it.

Big Boi's new track General Patton
http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2010/06/big-boi-general-patton
notttt baddd. beat reminds me of Dumb Out.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lmao @ the flying. It was cool till then....but the Eminem flying bit just made it overly ridiculous.

PK Mao

Smash Rookie
That Eli Porter video is one of my favorites ever. There's so much lulz in one video, the way each judge uses a different nickname every time they're introduced, how that one dude is rubbing up on marvo, and then envy tries to score points by saying he's so fly he could be marvelous's brother, not to mention that Eli is just a punchline machine. The Eli Porter mixtape "Elicist" is pretty funny too, there' some good remixes.

...yea I was pretty obsessed with this at one point. he even has his own self-created myspace with new material, though there's nothing half as good as the iron mic.

Jane

Smash Hero
That Eli Porter video is one of my favorites ever. There's so much lulz in one video, the way each judge uses a different nickname every time they're introduced, how that one dude is rubbing up on marvo, and then envy tries to score points by saying he's so fly he could be marvelous's brother, not to mention that Eli is just a punchline machine. The Eli Porter mixtape "Elicist" is pretty funny too, there' some good remixes.

...yea I was pretty obsessed with this at one point. he even has his own self-created myspace with new material, though there's nothing half as good as the iron mic.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh good stuff xDD

also, you guys...

andre 3000 is disgustingly raw. if you dont regularly fux with him i highly suggest you get acquainted.

a day in the life of benjamin andre - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjjHtSwFPnU

this man leaves me speechless with the things he spits

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
andre is amazing.....but i refuse to rank him high until he puts out a rap album. i really don't consider Love Below to be a rap album seeing as he didn't really rap on any track. I still love it but i can only judge him based off his work with big boi and guest appearances. i'm curious how he'll sound actually rapping on a track by himself.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
I've got a ton of respect for Andre 3000. Even if he is only judged on his material with Big Boi, he still is one of the best MCs ever.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
what mixtapes? i hope you don't mean when people take snippets of his guest features and put them on one disc...

and what tracks were those? Roses is like the only track. seriously, he sang on majority of the album. again, i do like the album, but if we judged that as his solo effort, i don't think it'd be considered a rap album.

Jane

Smash Hero
ok so after looking through the love below it was only two haha, roses and a day in the life of benjamin andre, the song i posted.

and certainly not sir, theyre REAL MIXTAPES. whole foods and alter ego. we dont play that snippet bull**** around here boy :)

Top Bottom