• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Jane

Smash Hero

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Thank Me Later leaked.

It's pretty good, definitely over hyped though.

Jane

Smash Hero
LMAO.

"she suckin on ma ****, cuz im a pretty *****" ahahahah

i actually like the beat :p but yeah this dude is trash

Boofy!

Smash Champion
"Yahh *****" by soulja boy

"my chain" or "BURR" gucci mane

actually you cant go wrong right with any song by them

I'm not one of those people who hate gucci and them cause it's the cool thing to do, I actually like wayne
alittle bit

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
@ Boofy: i can listen to some of lil wayne's older stuff but none of it's ever in my rotation. a lot of his stuff is wacky to me. he does say some off the wall ****. everyone else, i hate because it's the cool thing to do ;)

edit: @Vrael: lol we've discussed this already....but....i like it enough to mention it again. the album's dope......though i haven't listened to it in a couple days.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
oh yeah. i figured as much. all i've been hearing are negative/mediocre responses about it. of course, none of these are from professionals so i'm not taking them too seriously.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
agreed. one thing ya gotta appreciate about all these artists on the radio is that their careers last a max of like 2 weeks. you never hear about any other singles or that they even dropped an album lol.
I know, they make lots of money from one song then drop off the map. It's kind of nice because then you don't have to listen to their **** anymore.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
i thought only the clean version leaked?

chris brown is terrible.....know who's even worse? lil b smh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHP...8DF57E830&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=4

Nas is working on his new album.......premier said he's ready to do a whole album with him........bruh........they need to get it done.

;__; i finally cut my hair
Nas and Primo. O.O I can't WAIT till that. Primo's production with Nas's lyricism? AWW YEAH

http://usershare.net/a0r38t0c3wh5

In case you still haven't downloaded it.

A whole album of Nas and Premier needs to happen.

Edit: Chain Hang Low for worst rap song
I'll listen to it :/ BUT I WONT LIKE IIT. seriously, mainstream = poop.

No. Lemonade by Gucci for worst rap song.

"Yahh *****" by soulja boy

"my chain" or "BURR" gucci mane

actually you cant go wrong right with any song by them

I'm not one of those people who hate gucci and them cause it's the cool thing to do, I actually like wayne
alittle bit
I dislike them because their music is terrible.

I don't like wayne, he is annoying as ****. cant rap. you hear his freestyle on westwood? compare that to eminem's freestyle on westwood. eminem is rapping till hes outta breath, wayne is like. **** *****es get money i love these honeys. well not exactly like that but you get my point -.-

What do you guys think of Nas and Damian Marley's album? From what I've heard so far, it's pretty good.
It's cool, reggae isn't really my thing, but I like Nas's lyrics.

@ Boofy: i can listen to some of lil wayne's older stuff but none of it's ever in my rotation. a lot of his stuff is wacky to me. he does say some off the wall ****. everyone else, i hate because it's the cool thing to do ;)

edit: @Vrael: lol we've discussed this already....but....i like it enough to mention it again. the album's dope......though i haven't listened to it in a couple days.
I can't listen to him. at ALL.
the album is cool.

vrael distant relatives is tight. i love it.

and, sorry guys, but i love the stanky leg and its song xD

its fun to do at functions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewufRwrayTI
stanky leg is helllllllla dumb. all i wanna say.

My bad Blu, didn't notice you guys already discussed it or I would have participated. My bad.

The stanky leg pisses me off to no end.
AGREED.

agreed. one thing ya gotta appreciate about all these artists on the radio is that their careers last a max of like 2 weeks. you never hear about any other singles or that they even dropped an album lol.

N9NE, what the hell is SFG?
best thing ever.
i love that lol. I don't listen to the radio. XD

So Far Gone > Thank Me Later
eh i agree

oh yeah. i figured as much. all i've been hearing are negative/mediocre responses about it. of course, none of these are from professionals so i'm not taking them too seriously.

I know, they make lots of money from one song then drop off the map. It's kind of nice because then you don't have to listen to their **** anymore.
agreed lol.

i ****in lold hard xD

naw but srsly, its fun to do on a dance floor :X
I LOLD TOO XD

ehhhhhhh. WHO AGREES: I WISH WE HAD MORE B-BOYS. im not a bboy but its hella more cool.

Oh, and have you guys heard B-Boy by Crown City Rockers? It's a dope song. I like the beat too. :D

Boofy!

Smash Champion
where do you and Jane find these amazingly appropriate pictures and gifs from.. I remember one that you or Jane posted of Ice cube that had this look like "nukka u serious"?

I wanna find it now lol that made me straight up DIE for like 20 minutes haha

BTW SFG>TML
(lol acronyms)

Thank me now and Light up are my favorite songs off TML I'l give it a 6.9/10. 7 just feels too high :laugh:

Jane

Smash Hero
420chan. I have an army of reaction faces just waiting to be used :p most of them get used in my region's boards tho, you guys only get to see like 10% of the total ones i post ):

But yeah, i love 420chan lol

soap

Smash Hero
distant relatives is tight so far.

damian marley works for me on some songs, others not so much. I liked him on Jamrock better.

I don't listen to a whole lotta nas either but i like him on this album. he killed it on my generation. the chorus was kinda corny, but u know still had a good feel

Boofy!

Smash Champion

damian marley works for me on some songs, others not so much. I liked him on Jamrock better.

I don't listen to a whole lotta nas either but i like him on this album. he killed it on my generation. the chorus was kinda corny, but u know still had a good feel

Thank you Jane =)

but i agree about damien, but i grew up with a family from St.Thomas so understanding Jamaican talk was never an issue for me, so i guess i feel superior in a weird way. It was always entertaining to hear people try and sing the words to songs with island accents and they just FAIL lol

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
But yeah, i love 420chan lol
what is 420 chan? also, what do people mean when they say "10chars" or something like that?

that deserves a gif from the goat

but yeah, the My Generation's chorus is like unbearable lol. it really feels like something i'd hear at church or on a barack obama commercial:laugh:

Thank you Jane =)

but i agree about damien, but i grew up with a family from St.Thomas so understanding Jamaican talk was never an issue for me, so i guess i feel superior in a weird way. It was always entertaining to hear people try and sing the words to songs with island accents and they just FAIL lol
ohhh we got an islander :)

to answer your earlier question, i randomly find my gifs online and just upload them to one of my online profiles so i can keep reusing them.

.....drake know's ya'll downloaded his album......
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/06/03/22244934.aspx

Jane

Smash Hero
ever heard of 4chan? well its like 4chan but not gay, and specifically catered for drugs.

and people write 10chars when they want to post a message thats less than 10 characters. since the boards require a minimum of 10 characters, they write what they want to say, and then "10char" so its enough characters.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
lol i'm not willing to download the track. i wasn't really expecting much of the collabs with pink and rihanna anyway, though this has lowered my overall expectations for the album.

edit: hmmmm after letting it play about 10 times straight, i don't think it's that bad. definitely different. i'll see later...

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
arghhh my lakers just won. i started crip walkin :chuckle: get at me, SON!

alright guys. i need some hyped music! tryna build up my stamina so i can kick my friends *** next time we spar. need good work out music. any suggestions?

soap

Smash Hero
arghhh my lakers just won. i started crip walkin :chuckle: get at me, SON!

alright guys. i need some hyped music! tryna build up my stamina so i can kick my friends *** next time we spar. need good work out music. any suggestions?
i have a personalized dmx mix for my workouts lol.

starts off with hype dmx, gets into introspective dmx for the middle part

then i take it home with religious dmx

it's pretty much the ****.

all my other workout mixes are like pac, angry em, some immortal. then like, some flyleaf rofl.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lmao, ****'s hot @ Blu3.

N9NE, u like Joey's new song? I need someone's opinion to steal and make my own.

Top Bottom