• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Joey's scream, Pusha's YEUGHHHHH, Ross' HUHH and DMX's everything.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Soap I gotchu lol just give me a couple of days.

Yeezy's HUH?!
Wayne blazing lol
Trey Songz YUP!

Edit: why the hell did Royce say that Eminem is better than him....? Wtf. Lol
:phone:

soap

Smash Hero
Was goin thru my external and re-uploaded this old school ganon combo vid I made for my friend Joe Bushman a couple years ago. youtube is less gay nowadays about music.

Figured Linguini might appreciate this relic. Its all from tourney matches/regional crew battles that I ripped off youtube, hence the booty video quality. But I think it kind of adds to the old school charm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adte6ublDlU

That's Rob money gettin tech chased most of the vid loool

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
I don't what y'all have been jamming lately but for me, I've been listening to the Maybach album. It's ok. Hearing Rick Ross at an average of every 30 seconds is kinda annoying. THank God I don't listen to his albums. Wale is kinda disappointing me.

I've been listening to Frank Ocean, that man has mad talent. I heard him on the Tyler song She. Great song. The rest of his album is cool too. Not the biggest fan of Odd Future, but I can see why they are getting the hype. Frank Ocean dope as **** though. I like the man's style.

Bad Meets Evil!!!!

Eminem fell off with Relapse and Recovery, but for the most part I'm feeling his flow. Royce has been nasty. I just think Em needs to quit screaming.

I'm also disappointed in Lupe's MTV performance. I thought he was gonna showcase (no pun intended) Out of My Head, but he did SHow Goes on, which is played out IMO. Trey barely sang and Lupe only did his first verse for Out of My Head. Hopefully though, this song will blow up.

Selena Gomez pissed me off when she talked about Lupe's smart flow. *****! We listened to Out of My Head, which aside from dissing Atlantic Records on that, there is nothing overly complicated (technique wise) about it.

Anyways, I miss posting here and chatting it up with you guys. But, after the whole thing I kinda just don't come here any more. We need to do that collab track.

Peace!

And much love to ya!

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
Nah, I was watching the Finals. Eff Lebron.

But, I recorded it because I wanted to see the performance, so I just skimmed through. It was so hyped up only for Trey Songz to NOT sing. I was pissed.

And I'm betting we collab before Detox comes out!!!

EDIT: What really pissed me off was that Justin Bieber won Best Jaw Dropping Performance for that movie he did where he performed a concert...

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
dude, the Wii U blew my ****ing mind. cannot wait!!
Really? I was confused at first...

Then disappointed...

Then happy when I realized that there was a system sitting under the TV, lol. Dunno what to expect still. More hyped for the new Luigi's Mansion for 3DS.

That should be sick.

rhan

Smash Hero
I can wait for the next Wii P.O.S.

I wanna play that new HD Zelda though that they showed in the preview of it.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
So how about D Prydes new mixtape?
LOOL D-Pryde

I live in the same city as D-Pryde. I remember once he came to a party that I was at with like 2 or 3 really nice looking girls, and as soon as he got there, the girls all left him. I'm pretty sure one of them left with a friend of mine too (Don't remember, was pretty drunk by then). It was hilarious.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Skyzoo's new mixtape blew my ****ing mind.

That man set a new bar for mixtapes imo, him and K-Dot are setting the bar hella high when it comes to mixtapes bro.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I mean, I don't have a problem with it.

I just think it'd be neat to get a BJ AND have it smell good.

soap

Smash Hero
the girl is usually so drunk that it don't matter

my last girlfriend would only blow me fresh out the shower tho, the *** is that. Just had to shower more than I normally do.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
The girls I know said they hate when *****s spray **** that doesn't need to be there on their nuts n ****. So don't axe/cologne your balls bro.
Soap x Water = best friends and
#WeLivin

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I didnt mean to spray it on there.

Just like...

Apply it like you do arm deodorant. Not too much. Just enough so that she likes it.

:phone:

Top Bottom