• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

soap

Smash Hero
I don't know what the **** nas is talking about. But I stopped caring about that project already so it's not a big deal.

Jane

Smash Hero
haha I have so much love for tyler.
interviewer: whats like been the most mindblowing surreal thing thats happened to you so far th-

tyler: i got my **** sucked by this ***** i went to school with that didn't like me

hodgy: ohh yeahh i remember you telling me about that

tyler: yeah, she's nice though

soap

Smash Hero
unedited o'reilly vs stewart interview (mostly about common)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4698767/raw-oreilly-vs-stewart-over-common-controversy/

this one's for you soap.

edit- that ellie goulding track didnt get good until chiddy came on. then i liked it.
Analagous is too big a word? then o'reilly starts talking about pettifogging...

stewart is just clowning him, as everyone usually does.

I like how stewart phrased it after he brought the evidence. "only cuz common fits the narrative." rather than openly calling them a racist network. He joked around so much that O'reilly didn't believe him when he said common appeared with elmo. But the thing is they should have known that already... aren't news networks supposed to be good at gathering facts? O'reilly "doesn't even really know the guy" Then why are you attacking him? smh...

lol at blu's lyrics on his bandcamp. I thought this **** was supposed to be free tho lol blu u ***** *******. How u gonna name your album jesus?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Sounds good, just let me know when you can get to a computer.

I'm okay with this takeover.
Haven't forgotten about you, Mario Brother. Finally at a computer...so try these tracks out, tell me what you think.

Joe Budden: "Broken Wings"

Blu: "Simply Amazin'"

Elzhi: "DEMONS"

Also, it'd help if you could tell me what artists you've already given a listen to. I know you said some J.Cole, Tyler, Cage, Lupe, and apparently some Lil' Wayne. Anyone else? Nas? Jay-Z? Kanye? Tupac?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Message to the feds, lol

Edit: Nas has the best quotables...there's one in "You're Da Man" that I love...

:phone:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I recommend Alby...

"better not get too popular
then they'll say I'm a mason
forget it, I'm just amazin'
encompassed in human casing"

Wooooooooo buddy

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
-deaaaaaaad-

@Serin: Naw, havent seen him. Havent seen much of N9NE either.

Im sure they lurk tho.

Top Bottom