• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm 6'1' :(

So my legs basically got a good *** exercise when I went to prom last month. My date was fugging 5'2" ._.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Also:

CARTER 4 WILL SELL 2 MILLION IN THE FIRST WEEK ,THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE.
TheDroptheworld2012 1 hour ago 21

^^^^^^

****ING LOOOOOOOOL

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Soap- Is right about the dancing thing I definitely agree. It's like whenever I go to a party that's all that's happening, so I told myself by the end of the year I'm gonna learn to dance hip-hop/breakdance. ;D

I agree with some things on that list, but disagree with a lot more lol.

Also check out my entry to the acapella cypher contest.
Winner gets 1500 dollars =]]]]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o72rYK7FdGk&NR=1

Comment/Like tell me what you think. Thankss

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm 6'1' :(

So my legs basically got a good *** exercise when I went to prom last month. My date was fugging 5'2" ._.
I'm 18 and 5'9. Be glad you're tall.

Though my gf's about the same height as your date. And she's taking me to her prom in two weeks. Got fitted for the tux today..

Also:

CARTER 4 WILL SELL 2 MILLION IN THE FIRST WEEK ,THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE.
TheDroptheworld2012 1 hour ago 21

^^^^^^

****ING LOOOOOOOOL
People like that make me want to slap them and have them learn their history before boasting such dumb ****..

I hope Wayne doesn't do that good. ONLY way I want another Carter album to do good is that it HAS to be on the same level as II. So far that's only I.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I just realized how much good hip hop runs through my family. I remember when I was 9 and my uncle was listening to Stillmatic with me in the car. Lol

Also Reasonable Doubt isn't even mine lmao, it's my mom's. I just got the files from it. xD Dope *** family when it comes to listening to hip hop. Haha

:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
i'm pretty much a first generation listener of hip hop in my family haha. mexicans. they usually don't care for it lmao.

soap

Smash Hero
first generation listener here too

my dad actually ****ing hates it lol. He is also borderline racist.

I am spreading the good hip hop to the sibs tho.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
My family is from the Virgin Island. Well, at least my mom's side. And that's who I live with. So they don't listen to hip-hop. They listen to Jamaican stuff.

And my dad's side? They listen to ****** music. And they basically are ******s. I don't like my dad's side of the family too much.

What's funny is that I used to be hate hip-hop. I only listened to Usher's Confessions when I was a child.

Jane

Smash Hero

rhan

Smash Hero
My mom's white (German) and she listens to all sorts of Hip Hop/RnB. She also grew up around a bunch black people. lmaoooo

I remember growing up and listen to Xscape. This is mainly the song that comes to mind.

Xscape - Just Kickin It
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwJpysAt0Nw

I also remember TLC and listening to Fan Mail.

rhan

Smash Hero
I count ****** music as something like... Soulja Boy, Gucci, Flocka, etc.

Everything else is just black.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It doesn't make you a ****** if you listen to ****** music.

You'd just be a person listening to ****** music.

Savon

Smash Ace
My entire family listens to rap and r&b. I started really discovering real hip hop after Hurricane Katrina when I had to move to Texas. Did a lot of growing up and music was a part of it. I have fond memories of listening to Late Registration and Tha Carter II during that time. I like how my dad will walk into the room and comment on my Nas tracks.

Top Bottom