• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

soap

Smash Hero
I kinda wrote off prince EA after his wack verse on that forever remix.

but I guess I can try to give him a shot since Jane appears to be on his nuts atm

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Prinfce EA has been one of my favorites for a minute bro ! There's just something about the way he approaches a verse that isn't like many (or any) other rapper.
Also his forever remix verse wasn't bad, it reminds me of his style before he toned down the darkness in his lyrics.

Anyway my best stuff imo.

"I gave it all I got gave it every particle; Now I'm the word in the A I guess that makes me an article"~

"If I hadn't walked through pillars of salt, been assaulted by blunt rocks and frivilous jocks; This wouldn't be the way that I thought, like it or not; I'm still the blind prophet reveling in lessons I've taught"~

"Crying while mining illustrious blood diamonds;
So watch as the ring of kings shed light through our golden rain/reign
Embrace let's sing no longer neck laced with nooses we breaking chains"~

"Just remember intelligence ain't measured by a degree; I don't need trigonometry to be a great MC"~

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I guess, but D-Pryde sucks...Prince EA on the other hand is great.

As far as youtube rappers go imo it's

Prince EA / Wax > Herbal T > Dyme a Duzin > Traphik > Anomally > D-Pryde

@serin- I don't wanna spam this thread with my beautiful magenta font, so I'll respond up hear.
I've never been fond of pryde, but I do have a respect for him as an artist.
Until he can release a body of work that isn't a bunch of decent covers he'll always be an average cover artist in my book.

soap

Smash Hero
the whole common at the white house controversy thing seemed kind of silly to me.

Trying to make common look gangster is pretty hard, and they were trying to do it.

Sarah Palin is a dumb ****.

Jane

Smash Hero
"I know you met damn, cause you know damn well
that I still got you open, open like a clam shell"

-Wayne on the Light Up remix

Jane

Smash Hero
i'm liking this "post random lines you like randomly" thing we got going. we need all the juice we can get because of the goddamn mlp thread. plus its just cool to see nice lines.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
i'm liking this "post random lines you like randomly" thing we got going. we need all the juice we can get because of the goddamn mlp thread. plus its just cool to see nice lines.
Sadly, I can almost guarantee that they'll have more posts than us before the end of tomorrow... :glare:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
They all just spam, really.

They don't talk about ****, either.

They could move 4000 posts in about 5 days... They went from 9000 to 10000 in one day...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
In an effort to try some new music, I'm searching for some good artists. People in my area are so stuck on Eminem, Mac Miller, and Wiz Khalifa. I've only found Hoodie Allen, a chill guy that has some pretty entertaining tracks. Any other suggestions?

"Cuz', this life's amazing
And I got buzz, no need for shaving
If I gave up, who could I blame
but the people in my life who would swear I'd never make it
So I just eat it up, french toast and bacon this is breakfast."

Disregard the pony avatar.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Hard to say because I've never really liked what I've heard. A friend of mine loves OFWGKTA, J. Cole, and Cage and introduced me to them. Can't say I'm a fan of anything Wolf Gang related, but I'm liking some of the J. Cole and Cage stuff that he's shown me.

Hoodie's most known for You Are Not A Robot which isn't half bad, really.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If you consider Lupe Fiasco mainstream, then I suppose. Didn't really care much for Lasers. It was decent, nothing more.

I never did like Lil' Wayne, however.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Doesn't matter to me, man. Biggie, Kanye, whatever.

Top Bottom