• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Jane

Smash Hero
i seriously think it has the potential to grow into something big/original.

maybe not mainstream big, but big enough to where there is a good underground following. creating a whole new subgenre of hip hop, even.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I love that beat and the lyrics...but man is his delivery and flow basically unlistenable.

"ready for this yet"? like it's some special highly evolved new kind of music that only non-plebes can understand?

soap

Smash Hero
I don't know why I decided to waste time going thru vibe's top 30 "rappers under 30" list.

It was nonsense. They had some legit people like Krit and Kenrick Lamar on the list, but then also had flocka and lil bow wow. No chiddy, or blu, pac div/uni.

and... nicki minaj top 5. Actually I think wayne, nicki and drake were all in the top 5.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
He got progressively worse over a period of time, but lets give him a round of applause for starting that "I go hard.......-insert something hard". The whole simile without like thing lol~

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I love that beat and the lyrics...but man is his delivery and flow basically unlistenable.

"ready for this yet"? like it's some special highly evolved new kind of music that only non-plebes can understand?
You read a lot of malicious things into what are, in actuality, completely harmless, thoughtless posts.

I suppose what I really meant is that Sole and Anticon in generally are pretty underground, and judging by some of the other posts in this thread some people aren't gonna like it. But some will.

For less esoteric flow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4vVH3hBfs4

:phone:

:phone:

Kanelol

Smash Lord
DPD is indubitably the business, and Sole is kind of ****ing nuts, but a few of his other albums were good. No love for Skyrider Band?

Top Bottom