• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Jane

Smash Hero
Hahaha omg oj...

AYE
AYE
OK
OK

First thing I do when I get home is copping refill! Can't wait!

And Waynes voice is a love it or hate it thing. I personally dig it.

rhan

Smash Hero
I like how Wayne goes off his flow is catchy.

While on the other hand.... Em's is Em's....

Suspect

Smash Hero
just watched that vid this morning...yall should check out worldstarhiphop.com sometimes. Vids added daily

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
WSHH edits a lot of vids to try and make a point.

Think it started about Slaughterhouse not doing an interview with Benzino and something about Benzino and Royce's manager's wife. Benzino showed guns first, then Crooked I was like what are you doing. Then Benzino showed more guns.... then Royce showed..............

lol

Drunk Royce >>>>>>>>>>

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
I go on worldstar every now and then. Most of the vids suck because it's always some underground snap-music rapper. But, every now and again, i see an interesting vid.....and world star bunnies lolol.

I'm pretty sure Slaughterhouse will demolish Benzino. I seen the crooked i vid a few days ago but didn't really know what it was about. Benzino should go ahead and let it die down.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian

No UK, no Germany, no Spain, no France, no Italy.

smh....I was hyped.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
****. They're is in Europe for the next month or so. Hope they get back before i'm broke again lol. Well, this at least gives me time to check out other artists.

@ Chris Lionheart.....i've heard better rap from animes :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
Get all of Lloyd Banks mixtapes from last year especially V5

****, i always knew banks was the rawest out the group but that wasn't saying much...but he has stepped it up MAJOR, i actually bump this dudes music. Don't sleep on him yall, GET HIS MIXTAPES! PURE FIRE!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
V5 dropped like a week ago or something.

Got it, haven't listened to it. Tape before that was good though.

Always liked Banks. Hunger for More was my **** back in the day.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I was listening to Power of a Dollar a few days ago. Made me miss the old 50 cent back when he was good. Like...he was pretty sick, lol.

The only new version of an artist that I prefer to the older is T.I. Even Lupe feels like he's going a bit more mainstream, but I have yet to even hear Enemy of the State.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
what's bank's best mixtapes? my boy's been telling me to check him out for a while but i've never got around to it. I just gave V5 a listen and it's actually pretty good.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea i liked Banks so much i based my whole smash career around his name

i signed up on smashboards with the name Banksyayogame50 back in the day. everyone called me banks so i stuck with that. but he was always my favorite in the g-unit

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Recommend starting with Hunger For More

As for tapes all I got apart from V5 is 5 And Better Series - Return Of The PLK and something labelled 4-30-09 and 4-30-09 Part 2 lol idk if that's the tape name but whatever. Like I said, haven't listened to V5 properly yet but the other's are all dope.

@ Matador, you not feeling the new Joey track?

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Yeah, that was the one.

^me too man. i want him to put out Great Escape and MM4 and then take a break for a while. he's really been flooding my playlist for the last year. Don't want him to overkill it though :)

G r i m

Smash Rookie
I need some good mainstream **** to listen to for Pound 4. Mostly hip-hop since most mainstream rap is HORRIBLE.

I like **** like Wale and recently think Graffiti (Chris B.) was decent but could definitely bump it.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Clipse "Hell hath no Fury" is one of my favorite albums, every joint on there is fire. Especially the track "Keys open doors"

The beats are knockin

Jane

Smash Hero
**** yeah suspect, keys open doors is my 3rd favorite song on there. right after ride around shining and we got it for cheap

also taking my ball from refill is so tight omg.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Yea i like the beat on that song, but his flow on it is kinda meh to me, and the end where he talks like a baby sounds stupid..>_>

Buffalo Bill is fave track on there.

Yoda Voice
-"In a world of sin you are
this turning into a
torment tournament of such
Christmas ornament you are"

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
to the underground rap like a tribe called quest, del, wu tang.
My heart lept, thank you OP :).

Me personally. To name but a few

Mos Def
Wu Tang
Raekwon
Method Man
Snoop / Dre
Kanye
RJD2
TLC

That pretty much covers it :D

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Am I the only person that doesn't really like conscious rappers that much? I'm okay with good rappers having conscious songs every now and then, but i don't really pay much attention to rappers that are solely conscious.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
i love all types of music besides country and like gospel music but rap, hip hop , and R&B are probably my favorites. My favorite artist is probably the Notorious BIG 8)

but i don't like that soulja boi crap i hate all of his songs hes just complete garbage

Top Bottom