• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Immortal Technique is cool. Gets boring to me after awhile though. Listened to him a couple years ago. Haven't really checked for him since.

Canibus is a monster. Nah, he was. He fell off. But back in the day, Canibus >> your favourite rapper.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
I've heard about dead prez but never actually gave them a listen. Immortal technique is cool. I think Suspect pretty much summed him up though lol. Him, jedi mind tricks, ill bill etc. they all seem to try to hard to be a rebel. I like technique's music but sometimes it can be boring. never really liked canibus. he was one of those rappers that i could acknowledge that he was great, but wasn't that into his music. i'm sure everyone has one of these artists.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Technique goes a little too hard with the government conspiracy ****. I REALLY love his tracks that aren't about that, like You Never Know and Dance With the Devil. I wish he would do stuff like that more often rather than just stacking as many historical/political references he can in a track.

Jane

Smash Hero
Greetings from Texas! Sorry I can't watch those vids you posted earlier melfice, my dads computer don't have sound ): I have to wait til I get home

Anyways a late merry Christmas to all the hip hop head smashers!

And to answer your question blu, on the contrary, its because canibus raps about the same **** always lol. It's always battle raps.

Vash.

Smash Cadet
Didn't we have that cannibus discussion earlier in this thread lol, that ***** yells at you lol..

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Skyzoo came a long way from gettin his *** handed to him by Jin on 106th and park lol. That song was pretty good but most of the girls in the video were ugly. hook was annoying and i didn't bother to listen to the last guy, who i assume is mr. mecca.

@luigi - most people seem to flip out whenever someone raps over or samples a rock beat. but the track is dope.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Everyone please go get Eminem Relapse Refill, even if you already got Relapse.

Fire
Third verse of Music Box is pretty sick. Like I said, I'm kinda starting to like this whole serial murderer tip he's on.

Let's him rhyme about whatever.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
lol he was already rhyming about whatever. that's the one thing he has over just about every rapper. he can literally rap about anything, i.e Rain Man.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
lol he was already rhyming about whatever. that's the one thing he has over just about every rapper. he can literally rap about anything, i.e Rain Man.
Rain Man was baaaaaaaaad. Encore was baaaaaaaaad, lmao. I actually LIKE the songs he's doing now.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Em, I don't notice Wayne's accent. He sounds funny to me normally.

The tracks off refill aren't that new. I'm saying Em's new stuff is accent-less

Top Bottom