• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
DMG, I'd love to hear your voice. Advertise Mario Party TV for Kansas, buddy! Real People. Real Salt. Mario Party TV.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Everyone who wants to commentate, be ready to really commentate. This is a pretty huge event, not just some local joint goin down lol.

Keitaro you gotta come!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Everyone who wants to commentate, be ready to really commentate. This is a pretty huge event, not just some local joint goin down lol.

Keitaro you gotta come!
I will be ready to "really" commentate. Just like I'll be ready to pack your god damn lunch.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Gimme ****ing prices *****es arrgghhh!!!!

3 LOF members (Keitaro, Nakat, Jbandrew) are interested in coming.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Look stuff up Keitaro it's called Expedia

DOT COMMMMMM

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I searched Megabus and didn't see Houston as an option. I'd take 50 buses and 50 days to get there, just need to know prices.

I actually took your advice DMG and tried Expedia. Found round trip flights for $350ish. Looking for anything below $300 if possible.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I bought my flight for $330 from Priceline, Philly to Houston and back, Friday to Monday.

Houston is on Megabus, you can only get there from Dallas. Just follow that route I showed you. You can also look at Greyhound.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Anything below 300 you're usually looking ahead of time like at least a month or so. Short notice for that long of a flight might be hard

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
prices have been expensive for a while. I was checking nearly daily for over a month and it was always over 400, they're a good price now.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
prices have been expensive for a while. I was checking nearly daily for over a month and it was always over 400, they're a good price now.

Hmm that's surprising it's usually the other way around besides flights that gotta get filled later on

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
MLG's sig says he's the best Toon Link in the midwest lolol

And lets face it, KiraFlax and AZ is so much more West Coast really than South West.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
EC is using gerrymandering fear tactics against KS and MJG

This is an outrage

DeLux

I read that as the EC is scared of KS and their TL Swagger

We are directly bordering OK which is SW. It's further to most MW regionals for KS than it is to Texas tournaments for the most part.

DeLux

We are the heroes that you need, but not the ones you deserve.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Edit: I'll side bet that a member from Kansas wins MT Doubles..wish TL was legal :(
:phone:
:troll: hmm... Could it be Zeton? He is pretty beast with Fox. I don't know of any other mid tier mains from Kansas that could win doubles.

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Im sad no GW for mid tier. I guess time for DK to shine lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'd rather get 3 stocked in the Luigi ditto like last time

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh yeah? I flew across the country for Genesis

With no ID

Esca

Smash Champion
Guys! I just booked my hotel for WHOBO! It's getting really close I'm hype.

If anyone still needs housing, I have 1 or MAYBE 2 spots left in my hotel room, however we plan on using the room for sleeping and sleeping only. Okay well maybe a LITTLE smash. The room is .1 miles away from the venue LITERALLY so you don't even need a ride, although I'll still provide one to everyone necessary. (409)673-1166 is my number if you need to get ahold of me.. So far it's myself, kuro, maharbra, gadiel_vastar, and seagullman! Expense is only about $8 per night.

Top Bottom