• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge & Tantalus Presents: Epic of Woodbridge IV---08/08/09

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I'd love to see Poyo vs Lie round 2. I can see the pre-fight trash talk......

Poyo: Lie, good **** I just CAME.........to tellz youz I'mz gonnaz rapez youz inz a moneyz matchz

Lie: Money money muh match money! Money match muh match money! Match money muh money!

Poyo: ............I didnt'z understandz youz, but I'm goingz allz Kirbyz! I quitz MKZ for goodz!

(The next day at the tourney)

Poyo: Ok letz do thisz (picks MK, lands no hits at all until the 3rd game, then comes back after having 200% on last stock against Lie's 3 stocks)

Poyo wins again, but then Sin runs by and takes the money. It's ok cause it's only a mister meaner though.
LMFAO !! I don't even want to hear poyo talk with all Z's at the end..........

:laugh:

junebug

Smash Journeyman
I never said I didn't like the brawl community. Dre, Candy, K9, Bmx, Coney, Bolt, Mattix, are some of my favorite people in the community, but some people just try to make this **** like Vegas or something, it's really annoying. Some people really think they're too good for friendlies. I'm "technically" from the melee community even though I started late as hell in late 06, but I remember just going to Chu's and hanging with you greg, and KM, kaiser, MEGA, and other cool people who were just looking to have fun and get better.
ouch :(

so does anyone wanna MM at this? lucario or DK or falco or somethin vs somethin? :)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
kenny: get off snak attack's ****

I am coming today bonk isnt

sorry for the bonk meatriders you wont see him

Deez.

Smash Lord

Poyo: Lie, good **** I just CAME.........to tellz youz I'mz gonnaz rapez youz inz a moneyz matchz

Lie: Money money muh match money! Money match muh match money! Match money muh money!

Poyo: ............I didnt'z understandz youz, but I'm goingz allz Kirbyz! I quitz MKZ for goodz!

Poyo: Ok letz do thisz (picks MK, lands no hits at all until the 3rd game, then comes back after having 200% on last stock against Lie's 3 stocks)

Poyo wins again, but then Sin runs by and takes the money. It's ok cause it's only a mister meaner though.
LOL WTF?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA:laugh::laugh:

Whos Bonk? LOL j/k.

NightZander

Smash Apprentice
Lil b, let's go Ninja Link and M2k on the stream again. ;) Anyone missing a team mate for this?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey K-9 my friend is driving me to the tourney tomorrow because my parents wanna do the government cash for clunkers deal with my car.

Can he bring his laptop, and do you have wireless he can use?

ReesesPieces67

Smash Cadet

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
Hey Tant/Waffl!!!!!!!!!!! How did the tournument go?

I know BWs are annoying, but it's whatever.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I got a bye and went 0-3

Waffle went 2-2

We quit when it got to round 5, we wanted to get to woodbridge

Anyways, I'm getting ready for bed at the venue, plenty of good people here just chillin and playing smash

We really need setups. If you can bring stuff to the tournament tomorrow, please do. TVs/Wiis are needed.

See you all tomorrow!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
MEGA QUOTE POST!

Stop making Thumbs out to be some sort of prophet.
I want some drinks at this >_>; Captain Bolt!?
He isn't a Prophet. He just has his reasons, and for once.. I can agree to them. I want to come and supply the fun but I can't.. Oh. didn't pick up his phone last night and my car has a headlight out. :(

K-9, lets plan a Beer Pong Smashfest sometime in the near future, the two of us will host, BP Tourney as well as a Mini Smash Tourney. 18+! 21 to drink (with exceptions shhh..) What do you say? :D

Best rob who doesn't even main rob!

On another note, I hit 80 on WOW last night.......THE SHOGU!
Woot!!! THE SHOGU! (I hate WoW, but congrats.. 80's a biznatch)

Trebek: The Category is Money Matches.
Tant: I'll take K9's kirby for $5
Trebek: This is what you would do to beat kirby
Tant: What is gimp + edgeguard?
Trebek: $5 to you
I lol'd at this. Good **** Tant.

I'm bored at work, hence why massive posting is going on
I was wondering why you were posting soo much lol..

Me and Aposl will be there
Ugh, I wish I was coming. I <3 Aposl and GIMR. D:

I nearly pissed myself laughing at this.. hahaha.. "Mister Meaner" lmfao..

I just about had a collapsed lung from laughing so hard when I heard about this.
Agreed. *inflates lung*

Alright K9, MM me for that bootyhole.
O.O (This thread is full of lulz)

not as much as me
Again, I'm still laughing at all that I read. I <3 This community when it jokes like this. Lobos = God Tier.

I got a bye and went 0-3
You got a bye? No way! XD <3

-----

Have fun today everyone and good luck! I want to see major upsets! XD

Top Bottom