• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge & Tantalus Presents: Epic of Woodbridge IV---08/08/09

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Woodbridge Presents: Epic of Woodbridge IV
Volume Four​

This tournament takes place at my venue, which is essentially a big house uninhabited on the weekends, suitable for large or small scale tourneys. You also have the option of staying for a smashfest the night before to get in lots of friendlies. These have had some pretty good turnouts so far so make sure you try and come! They start at 7:30 PM on Friday.​

This is a MD/VA circuit event. Bring your game faces and be on time everyone!

----Fees:
Venue Fee-$5
Doubles Fee-$20 ($10 each person)
Singles Fee-$10

Singles/Doubles Pay-outs:

60%
30%
10%

*The first 5 people who bring a Wii and/or a TV will get their venue fee waived.

----Schedule:
10 A.M: Doubles Signups
11A.M: Doubles Begins*
3 P.M: Doubles Ends. Intermission**
4 P.M: Singles Signups
5 P.M: Singles Begin

* The Azen Fee. Basically, if you're late for doubles signups, we will charge you an extra $2 to enter Winner's Bracket. If not, then you will be sent to Loser's Bracket automatically. If you are unreasonably late, you will not be allowed to enter Doubles. No johns.

Woodbridge,Virginia

Contact Information:
K-9: 571-201-4871

----Rules:
3 Stock
8 Minute Time Limit
No Items

Neutral Stages:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Counterpick Stages:

Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium(Melee)
Lylat Cruise

Standing Infinites are BANNED only when used to stall. No more than 3 times can it be done.
If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.

Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.

Items are set to "off" and "none"

All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and grand finals are best of 3 matches. Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals will be set to best of 5.

No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

All matches are best-of-three. Winner's Finals and Loser's Finals are best-of-five.

The Grand Finals set will be two best-of-five sets. Grand Finals will not be a continuation set.

Sudden Death WILL NOT BE PLAYED! The person with the lowest percent is the winner for the match.

For Doubles: Team Attack On and Life Sharing is Allowed.

Teams:

The following stages are available for random select for teams:

-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashville
-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

The following stages are available for counterpick for teams:

- All starter stages
-Castle Siege
-Delfino Plaza
-Battleship Halberd
-Frigate Orpheon
-Rainbow Cruise
-Pokemon Stadium
-Brinstar
-Lylat Cruise

FOOD:
There are some restaurants in the general area, but a lot of fast food places.

Attention: We need set-ups, please help out!:
Me: 2 TV's
Oath: 1 TV, 1 Wii
Lobos: 1 TV, 1 Wii
RCyclone: 1 TV, 1 Wii
ADA: 1TV, 1 Wii
Forte: 1TV, 1 Wii

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Edit my name in the title to just Tantalus please!

Uh, yeah, this will be MD/VA summer regional circuit, so get ready, this will be the real deal, it won't be the next one though, we've got some ones in july ready, I'll be announcing them soon.

But yeah this will be awesome. Anyways I'll be running this really fast because of my own schedule, so lateness just simply won't be tolerated. If you're on your way or lost or drunk or whatever thats great, I can enter you in the bracket, but if you're not here and we're waiting on you I'll send you to losers. If you're gonna be late, CALL K-9. If you don't, I'll automatically assume you're not coming.

Sweet.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I wanna try teaming with others, Pulse. See who else I work well with.

Speaking of which...teamsies anyone? My mohawk wants blood.
This is in August, I should definately have enough time to get money. I actually plan to goto tourneys this summer, I only went to 3 last Summer lol.

Anyway, teamsies? MK/R.O.B. or are you really quitting R.O.B.? If so if you're an MK double MK = **** :D

My G&W is also good in teams.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Lol.

LMAO!
That's almost as crazy as you teaming with meep.

Wait a second.......

Also, I'd be willing to bet that Dre and Ben will be top players in the region by the time this happens. I, unfortunately, will not. But this is SWF and I forgot that people think nobody can improve. Maybe this is why our region is so bad compared to NJ/NY.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be playing this game by the time this happens, but even if I'm not, I'll probably show up.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'll be in Montreal when this happens, so I'll be watching from livestream :)

jjvirus

Smash Champion
This is in August, I should definately have enough time to get money. I actually plan to goto tourneys this summer, I only went to 3 last Summer lol.

Anyway, teamsies? MK/R.O.B. or are you really quitting R.O.B.? If so if you're an MK double MK = **** :D

My G&W is also good in teams.

Sure Poyo. Im deff not quitting R.O.B. for doubles. 2 v 1 with R.O.B. is amazing. Use who you feel is necessary.

As for my secondary, I'm thinking GnW, Mk, or Wario. Hopefully (one of them) will be ready by the team this comes so I won't place horrible -_-

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
BMX - Actually I do really wanna team sometime, whenever you want just tell me man'g XD

Wait a second.......

Also, I'd be willing to bet that Dre and Ben will be top players in the region by the time this happens. I, unfortunately, will not. But this is SWF and I forgot that people think nobody can improve. Maybe this is why our region is so bad compared to NJ/NY.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be playing this game by the time this happens, but even if I'm not, I'll probably show up.
XD

I hope we are all awesome and you better not quit, rep that Sonic!

Kenrawr

Smash Master

Wait a second.......

Lol wow, people get so defensive. I said it cause he seems better than you Tant, that's it. And that's all our opinions (BMX, Oath, and I) He seems alot harder to fight than you, though I guess it's like how Dre and I find it easier to fight BMX, but he still places higher than us usually.

Don't tell me you don't say things like that about other smashers (you do all the time) Of course, they're not meant to be hurtful or insulting, just your honest opinion, right?
And I don't know where MD/VA looks BAD in comparison at all.

@ADA- Sensitive Nice Guys, go!

hova

Smash Champion
k9 was pointing out Taj putting down Tant's skill level and then Taj coming back and getting on EE for putting down BMX and Oath

at least that's what I think

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Oh well, I'm tired of k9 and I'm tired of 95% of you people. It's just not fun anymore. Even though I love smashing with people like dre, bmx, korn, and hova, it's just getting more and more annoying to be around everyone I don't like, which is honestly pretty much everyone. I don't have transportation so I need to focus on getting that back anyway.

Top Bottom