• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woo tourny OH June 30th

4% APR

Smash Champion
it's lookin like cf has 6 people coming to this. Also, Vidjo is coming, cool huh

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I think SciFiGuy easily had one of the best posts I've seen without any original text in them. Kudos for good picture/quote synching.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
well if people would maybe get better they wouldn`t be complaining at tournaments.
it`s not his fault for your lack of playing skills.
NO JOHNS.
srsly.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
i love it when vidjo shows up. It gives me a chance to play someone who can only make me get better, I just hope others feel the same about it.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
i love it when vidjo shows up. It gives me a chance to play someone who can only make me get better, I just hope others feel the same about it.
not a lot of people feel the same way.
a lot of people just complain about how he`s going to win.
it`s really not a guranteed thing.
a lot of people don`t want him at their tournaments.
i`m pretty sure a lot of people want him here but still.
there`s always gonna be that one *******...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
It absolutely breaks my heart that I can't attend this. Vidjo coming makes it worse, since I know a local Peach that claims to be the "gayest Peach this side of the Mississippi" thats been talking about going to a tourney in hope of gettinga friendly match in with the Vidjo.

Big_R

Smash Champion
What are you guys talkin' about? Big R is also coming so that kinda cancels out the whole Vidjo thing. Don't bring up the last couple of sets against vidjo!
lol

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
I also want to see how i've improved against him, won't really be happy until I can successfully win a match or two.

Also, sKATz, the thread for my next tourny is up and waiting for people to post on :)

Sliq

Smash Master
Holy ****, is Sliq going to come and pwn some friggin' ***? Is he?

I don't know! Because 4 hours is quite the drive! But maybe!

Seacrest out!

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
I`m gonna let Dustbunny have Kombz.
Now I need a teammate.
Anyone?
Sliq, GO!
you`re my favorite :D

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I really wasn't all that serious in my last post, regardless of whether vidjo was coming or not I was probably not going to win, I actually can't wait to play vidjo's Peach its always amazing to get to play some pros and see where you stand.

Anyway I hope no one was upsetted but that last post, I was just being sarcastic.

x1372

Smash Ace
the vidjo is trying to convince me to come to this.

it might work out.

but then, in regards to good peach players...

"This is getting out of hand. Now there are TWO of them!"

Though if I do go then I hope sliq's coming. I certainly wouldn't mind getting a rematch against that jiggs.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
hope you can make it Bob, just please remember to be careful when using your Young Link, I might start crying if you lose in another ditto with him LOL

But seriously, you should join us at this shin-dig.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
o cant make it saterday and i am really mad, is there any future tounys being planned?

Lp3

Smash Rookie
I am planning on coming (probably), but find myself lacking a team-mate for the doubles (also probably). Anyone be willing to team with me? (I probably suck, but oh well :urg: )

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
Harm, I'm holding a tourny in cleveland on the 21st (weekend after FC) if that helps you out at all. Also, I'm really looking forward to this tourny and seeing the woo guys again. should be fun.

Top Bottom