• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Women are so defensive..,

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Holy **** this thread made my head hurt.
I have nothing to contribute- women are ( as a generalization):

Dumb
Petty
Materialisitic
Self-centered

So that'd be MY answer as to "why" the girl in question flipped her lid.

NCPopo

Smash Rookie
Nihongo: You did nothing wrong. Not all women are....shall we say, understanding. Not all of them are dumb, though.

I say chalk it up to PMS and if she keeps giving you lemons, you (find a new god) find a new woman.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
you dated girl

you should've dated a guy

or a fox
...cool story bro.

yiff, take pics.
...the idea of pics of my GF getting in your guys' hands makes me shudder.

Just so im clear on this.
Yiff = Nihongo.
Right?
Yah. That's me.

Sorry to potentially ruin your current strongest trolling tool, but it doesn't even mean **** to me until I see some pictures. Up until now I just figured she probably has a neckbeard of equal or greater length to Yiff's anyway. I'm pretty skeptical about her existence after reading that shower BS.

Yiff having a girlfriend is the greatest example of irony in American history so hopefully he does in fact have one, but I wouldn't put my money on it.
...Do you have a girlfriend? Next time you see me at Waba, ask me, and I'll show you pics on my phone. I just don't think that putting them on the internet is a good idea.

....WHAT!? Did...Did I just read that ****? Do you use soap? Because dude there's just no ****ing way! Last time I was at Waba you used my controller. MY CONTROLLER SMELLED AFTERWARDS! THAT IS HOW ****ING STRONG YOUR BO IS! On top of that, I bet If you were to run a comb through your hair, you could probably HEAR the comb scraping the grease off your hair.

...You better have a good *** explanation for this ****.
I have always had a bit of an overactive sweat gland problem. Plus, I forget deodorant from time to time, so that makes it worse. I put it on almost every day, but I do forget about it from time to time. That was probably just one of the days.

Not to say that I couldn't try harder, but forgetting is something we all do. My hair is okay, though. Just gotta take a bit more care of it. I'm currently waiting for my mom to buy more Shampoo & Conditioner.

The answer is obvious. It's because you have a p3nis.

Seriously:

How long have y'all been going out?
About 5 months. Her parents are cool.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
This thread quickly turned from a generic women topic to a home run

10/10 A++ would read again

Zoro

Smash Champion
five months aint nothin to get worked up over

if four years down the road this was happenin then itd be something to sweat over
like its happening to me now

I tell you for your benefit
dont attach yourself to a person that treats you like that. Things don't get better they get worse. good rule to follow to is if she treats her dad like crap then shell probably treat you like crap too.

Dont attach and itll probably get her likin you more anyway since girls are backwards like that. If it doesnt then you are better off neways.

Just My Advice

tubes

Smash Ace
Tubes, you OK, dude? =_=
Idk, originally I was gonna just mention it too him nicely next time I saw him because I feel it's one of those things that nobody wants to tell you about cuz they don't want to be a jerk, but everyone thinks less of you because of. But how are they supposed to fix or even know the problem exists if nobody tells them? Then I read that he showers everyday and it pretty much blew my mind that someone could be actively trying to not stink and still stink so bad.

I have always had a bit of an overactive sweat gland problem. Plus, I forget deodorant from time to time, so that makes it worse. I put it on almost every day, but I do forget about it from time to time. That was probably just one of the days.
I guess this is a reasonable enough explanation. But seriously, that "one of those days" was pretty bad. the last thing time I wrote a rant of that magnitude, some *** was typing in a custom font with the hardest to read red color available, and using stars as punctuation, and when I asked him what was up with the stars he was all like *star*Its called typing with StYlE*star*. You need to make bringing deodorant with you places a top priority, because people are going to start trying to avoid you because of the smell, and you don't need to deal with that ****! You get enough **** as it is!

...Do you have a girlfriend? Next time you see me at Waba, ask me, and I'll show you pics on my phone. I just don't think that putting them on the internet is a good idea.
Yea your probably right about that. I actually don't think I need to see pics now that there's an explanation about the other thing. Besides, its better off if you have a girlfriend because it makes the world a more interesting and unpredictable place. It also proves that all men are indeed created equal.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
the last thing time I wrote a rant of that magnitude, some *** was typing in a custom font with the hardest to read red color available, and using stars as punctuation, and when I asked him what was up with the stars he was all like *star*Its called typing with StYlE*star*.
That was so hilarious! I remember reading that thread again not too long ago, and your rant was still too good.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah tubes what were you thinking.

If you had done it in person we all could have joined in and laughed at him simultaneously :chuckle:

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Yea I'll admit I did kinda lose my cool there. I'm sorry Yiff.
No prob, man. I did feel kinda bad because the day I read that, everyone I know decided to put on their douche-mask and be douches all day. But it's cool now.

Idk, originally I was gonna just mention it too him nicely next time I saw him because I feel it's one of those things that nobody wants to tell you about cuz they don't want to be a jerk, but everyone thinks less of you because of. But how are they supposed to fix or even know the problem exists if nobody tells them? Then I read that he showers everyday and it pretty much blew my mind that someone could be actively trying to not stink and still stink so bad.

I guess this is a reasonable enough explanation. But seriously, that "one of those days" was pretty bad. the last thing time I wrote a rant of that magnitude, some *** was typing in a custom font with the hardest to read red color available, and using stars as punctuation, and when I asked him what was up with the stars he was all like *star*Its called typing with StYlE*star*. You need to make bringing deodorant with you places a top priority, because people are going to start trying to avoid you because of the smell, and you don't need to deal with that ****! You get enough **** as it is!

Yea your probably right about that. I actually don't think I need to see pics now that there's an explanation about the other thing. Besides, its better off if you have a girlfriend because it makes the world a more interesting and unpredictable place. It also proves that all men are indeed created equal.
I usually am able to carry deodorant with me, but if I run out, my mom actually has to get off her *** and go buy some. (She's REALLY LAZY. Like, insanely lazy.) So that'll take a while, and for that time, I have to use ****ty Axe deodorant that you have to apply like 5 times a day. It doesn't even work very well.

So I don't ALWAYS smell bad, it's just from time to time, and certain **** makes it worse(Hot day, many people, cramped place, etc.)\

I've tried to get my girlfriend to come to Waba and play, but she's too afraid of getting beat by better players. She plays Pikachu, and is actually REALLY good. A bit of a self-esteem problem with her.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Maybe she's just having a bad day? It happens to everyone. Although, if she's usually like this I suggest talking to her..!

Edit: Then it sounds like just self-esteem issues. Maybe that's why she couldn't handle the compliment. I really do suggest talking to her. Tell her it's just a game and is meant to have fun, losing or winning. Is there another girl that could go with her? Good luck, though!

Jaff

Smash Rookie
I usually am able to carry deodorant with me, but if I run out, my mom actually has to get off her *** and go buy some. (She's REALLY LAZY. Like, insanely lazy.)
Did I read that right? Unless you're < 15, why aren't you getting your own **** deodorant?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Did I read that right? Unless you're < 15, why aren't you getting your own **** deodorant?
No job, no cash, no way of income whatsoever.
No ride to store, nearest store is a long-*** walk.
No cash to spend at aforementioned store.

Believe me, had I the means to get there and buy the deodorant, I would do so in a heartbeat.

I don't ENJOY smelling bad, believe me.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
The girl beside me said that us boys just don't understand. She said she might be pregnant or something, and mad at him.

I thought to myself the girl beside me was a *****.

EDIT: She just threatened to smash my balls so I agreed that I loved her.

Purple

Hi guys!
Why are you guys flaming yiff. Like seriously. Don't' you guys get bored? Especially if the guy is actually trying to have a conversation (the small amount of conversation we do have in atl.south)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
well that's what my "*frown* was for. It sucks that he'd have better luck in the user blogs section with mostly total strangers than in here with most of the people from his community.

Top Bottom