• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's Metagame Thread

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
So, I've noticed that a good mix up is reflector when recovering above an opponent.

If you notice that your opponent likes to keep to the ground while you're in the air, you can drop a reflector in the 2 or 10 o'clock position (depending on which way your opponent it facing), reflect, and the combo off of that.

I was wondering if anyone else has has success with that...

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
So, I've noticed that a good mix up is reflector when recovering above an opponent.

If you notice that your opponent likes to keep to the ground while you're in the air, you can drop a reflector in the 2 or 10 o'clock position (depending on which way your opponent it facing), reflect, and the combo off of that.

I was wondering if anyone else has has success with that...
yup yup. shine combos almost always into a jab which you can do a number of things after getting the first hit

Top Bottom