• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's Metagame Thread

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
You were at 200% at the edge.... and the dthrow was fresh

who wouldn't die?
ally would've done some intense tech off the air then managed a fair or something :p

wolf in b tier? :/ i have a hard time imagining that, C tier maaaybe. we'll have to see how wolf developes i guess

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Agreed with Ether and Choice. I've been saying this for a while now, the reason Wolf isn't B tier right now is because we all suck :< lol

:059:

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Agreed with Ether and Choice. I've been saying this for a while now, the reason Wolf isn't B tier right now is because we all suck :< lol

Yup, but words aren't enough. Gotta prove it with action!

Wolf is mid-range monster.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wolf is A-Tier if MK doesn't have his own tier. Either that or high B-Tier. And I don't think MK deserves his own tier.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wolf is A-tier.
No.

Wolf is Top of C tier at best. Yes, we do all suck. The only one doing good with Wolf is Choice and Kain. The rest of you suck (including myself).
or the other characters arent gimping/chain grabbing us enough
Yes.
Yup, but words aren't enough. Gotta prove it with action!

Wolf is mid-range monster.
Yes.
Wolf is A-Tier if MK doesn't have his own tier. Either that or high B-Tier. And I don't think MK deserves his own tier.

No to Wolf is A-tier and yes to Mk in his own tier. Good god Gheb....
MK def. does deserve his own tier lol!
SS tier.

Choice

Smash Champion
yea honestly i think the people playing wolf just arent good enough. no offense to you guys or anything it applies to me too. i dont think any of us are as good as ksizzle, leemartin, stauffy or other top lucarios. they've accomplished a whole lot more than any of us have in the face of everyone else telling them their character was bad, even other people who played the character.

i've been saying this for a while.

tekkie

Smash Master
yea honestly i think the people playing wolf just arent good enough. no offense to you guys or anything it applies to me too. i dont think any of us are as good as ksizzle, leemartin, stauffy or other top lucarios. they've accomplished a whole lot more than any of us have in the face of everyone else telling them their character was bad, even other people who played the character.

i've been saying this for a while.
also lucario is pawsome. wofl is just awesome

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
no wolf is clawsome.
This ;D

But yeah... like, we really need to step our games up.

Kain and Choice (and whoever else is going to MLG that I missed :p), best of luck at Cleveland :) If either of you make top 16, then... yeah, you're pretty amazing lol

tekkie

Smash Master
make sure you get good placing by beating good players. if you get 7th by beating a series of xXxSSBBBRAWLMASTER4567xXx players it wouldnt be nearly as impressive as getting 99th even though you beat m2k

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
tekkie only says that cause he's the one who goes to tourneys with that name, he also only uses an N64 controller cause he's hardcore

tekkie

Smash Master
tekkie only says that cause he's the one who goes to tourneys with that name, he also only uses an N64 controller cause he's hardcore
new mexico brawlers are named xXxSSBBBRAWLMASTER4561xXx through xXxSSBBBRAWLMASTER4569xXx. and i only use a powerglove, i cant wrap my mind around this handheld controller ****

also wtf wolf is clawsome? i thought he was just awesome. dammit i had no idea now im gonna go **** everyone with him and when they ask, you know what im gonna holler to the northern winds

WOOOOOOOLF IIIIIIIIS CLAAAAWESOOOOOOOME

D

Deleted member

I'm going to MLG Columbus hopefully, and I'll be fighting my hardest with Wolf. Us Wolf mains gotta quit being so lazy!

Come on, step it up!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
new mexico brawlers are named xXxSSBBBRAWLMASTER4561xXx through xXxSSBBBRAWLMASTER4569xXx. and i only use a powerglove, i cant wrap my mind around this handheld controller ****

also wtf wolf is clawsome? i thought he was just awesome. dammit i had no idea now im gonna go **** everyone with him and when they ask, you know what im gonna holler to the northern winds

WOOOOOOOLF IIIIIIIIS CLAAAAWESOOOOOOOME
You are my favorite poster <3

Good luck Auspher! And yeah, the laziness is... something some of us need to overcome lol. I plan on being a bit less lazy towards APEX-time, but we'll see :p

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
we all plan on not being as lazy ish but it somehow never works out. its just a wolf thing, we gather in large packs, are more active at night, and are lazy

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Maybe everyone should be a little more lazy, and then you would be able to sweep low-tier tournaments.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
well then no one will believe we're just as bad as ganon XD
and if thats how our MU chart went does that mean wolf ditto's are also that way? o.o

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
rofl. wolf dittos are hard for me ;~: probably cause all the wolves here are tonnes better though XD

Sugahighsnipa

Smash Cadet
I don't know where the hell you got the ganondorf ratio, it's always 100-0 ganon.

Yeah, so this looks good, I'll contribute later, even though that's not saying much, lol.

Edit: 1st

Wtf are you talking about? You have obviously never played a good ganondorf.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
playing ganon is like finding 5 bucks on the ground you can pick it up and use it but in the end it really doesnt make a difference wether you leave it in the mud alone or not, its ganon

plus that was just a joke post :p

Choice

Smash Champion
i think wolf ***** ganon, but discussing that mu doesn't really matter due to the lack of any presence of ganon players really. I know there are a handful of them, but its like even then, the mu doesn't matter because yea.

Also, i found 5 dollars on the ground the other day and i always imagine it to be more like finding a lost puppy and giving it a home rather than picking up ganon.

Top Bottom