• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Wolf's Match-Up's ~

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i have vids from vs xyro....they are on my comp...youtube wont take them "unknown error"

maybe i could give them to you via direct connect or something?

i play hundreds of people OFFLINE maybe you dont play enough people to realize all the things i have..

**** wolf players btw

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
i play hundreds of people OFFLINE maybe you dont play enough people to realize all the things i have..
Quit being so ignorant. It's not like you are a well known player yourself or like your the only one who takes part in tournaments. And your region isn't the only one in the world with good players either so stop talking like that. If you say "**** Wolf players" go to the Atlantic south boards and tell that to Equi or go to the MW boards and tell it to Chexr. They're better (known) players than you are and they don't post here so stop thinking you're the **** just because you insult random wolf players. Wolf community =/= Wolf players. The good Wolf players aren't even part of the community anyways so watch out what youre saying. You insult players who are twice as good as you because you're not well known and just because Xyro and Santi - who aren't top players themselves - say you're good (which isn't surprising since both of them are from Texas) doesn't mean you can act like you wanna. If you hate Wolf players just go away like the other Wolf player do nobody cares about your opinion on them.

You also are extremely arrogant: "maybe you dont play enough people to realize all the things I have.."

Yeah you're so much smarter than the rest of the world, everybody listens to you ... even though few people ever heard of you before and you look down upon Wolf players. And of course you're the only one with tournament experience. I've only taken part in a 120ppl tourney but who cares? Rather insult some people and act like you are the **** and look extreeeeeeeeeeeee~mely credible in the process?

:059:

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
well i dont feel like reading past the first few sentences but ill tell you this..everyone i play irl respects me..

i could give a **** if im well known on this peice of trash website

i get respect IN REAL LIFE...lol...=3

maybe if you type in colors ill read your posts

also yuh xyro and santi are both top players for thier characters just not in tx cuz we are too pro

yawn

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
So are you gonna leave like you said or are you still waiting for a kiss goodbye

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Xyro is one of the best players for Samus?
Wow, never knew that, lol. He has an amazing combo vid, but didn't know of him as a best.
Santi has an amazing TL though.

:093:

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Quit being so ignorant. It's not like you are a well known player yourself or like your the only one who takes part in tournaments. And your region isn't the only one in the world with good players either so stop talking like that. If you say "**** Wolf players" go to the Atlantic south boards and tell that to Equi or go to the MW boards and tell it to Chexr. They're better (known) players than you are and they don't post here so stop thinking you're the **** just because you insult random wolf players. Wolf community =/= Wolf players. The good Wolf players aren't even part of the community anyways so watch out what youre saying. You insult players who are twice as good as you because you're not well known and just because Xyro and Santi - who aren't top players themselves - say you're good (which isn't surprising since both of them are from Texas) doesn't mean you can act like you wanna. If you hate Wolf players just go away like the other Wolf player do nobody cares about your opinion on them.

You also are extremely arrogant: "maybe you dont play enough people to realize all the things I have.."

Yeah you're so much smarter than the rest of the world, everybody listens to you ... even though few people ever heard of you before and you look down upon Wolf players. And of course you're the only one with tournament experience. I've only taken part in a 120ppl tourney but who cares? Rather insult some people and act like you are the **** and look extreeeeeeeeeeeee~mely credible in the process?

:059:
Amazing post!

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
cept like ive played wolf players from west coast and midwest offline

and they blow

also im another great player who isnt part of the community..

and yeah santi and xyro are top players

:)

still good being better...yeah baby

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro is one of the best players for Samus?
Wow, never knew that, lol. He has an amazing combo vid, but didn't know of him as a best.
Santi has an amazing TL though.

:093:
yea im either 1st or tied with 2nd best samus. depends on who you talk to.

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
I'm curious as to which Wolf players you've played, only Wolf I can think of from Midwest is Omniswell. Only good Wolf players from NorCal are Germ and Lucien, and Castor when he went there. Which of them did you play? o.O

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyros teh bestest samus. Kailo has a decent wolf but hates wolf for some random reason.

:025:
he doesnt hate wolf. if ANYBODY hates thier MAIN they would drop it and move on to some one better. hes just trying to act cool.

I'm curious as to which Wolf players you've played, only Wolf I can think of from Midwest is Omniswell. Only good Wolf players from NorCal are Germ and Lucien, and Castor when he went there. Which of them did you play? o.O
germ doesnt play anymore. and kalo has never played a east coast/midwest wolf. im not sayin he cant beat them or place better than them but he hasnt fought thm.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
he hasn't played me, lucien, or germ. Kalo's exaggerrating when he said he's played the best wolfs in the west coast.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
haha germ and lucien did quit, cept lucien would still **** with wolf if he still played.

Fugu15

Smash Cadet
God man kalo has to be the biggest scrub i have seen so far on any character board. I guess his posts quickly give away the intelligence level applied here, considering a 10 year old will probably make more sense and write better than this moron.

What a waste man, instead of spamming and trolling every thread here, perhaps you can actually offer something useful to wolf's game. It is rather amusing though what you say about wolf players, considering you show those qualities more than any wolf anywhere.

Please amuse everybody some more with your quick wit.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Nice thread, Gheb. Although, does D3 really have that much chance of winning against Wolf? D3 is a huge target, and Wolf could easily juggle him with air attacks, besides he can reflect waddle dees, which gives him a good advantage. Also, blaster would torture D3, and Wolf can easily spike with dair or WolfFlash.

Wolf aslo has faster attacks, and D3 is in the air a lot, and Wolf is amazing in the air.

If you ask me, it should be pretty evenly matched.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I like fighting DDD now. Lots of incentive to space perfectly, and I get to play extremely aggresively, unlike with Snake, where I have to camp the DDD, which isn't so bad either, but less fun overall.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Nice thread, Gheb. Although, does D3 really have that much chance of winning against Wolf? D3 is a huge target, and Wolf could easily juggle him with air attacks, besides he can reflect waddle dees, which gives him a good advantage. Also, blaster would torture D3, and Wolf can easily spike with dair or WolfFlash.

Wolf aslo has faster attacks, and D3 is in the air a lot, and Wolf is amazing in the air.

JESUS CHRIST YOUR RIGHT WHY THE **** DIDNT I THINK OF THAT!

did you know i charge people 10 dollars and they play my ddd with wolf,i usually go to fd

did you know for that 10 dollars i put my ps3 on the line?

itz called the wolf challenge,ddd always wins

did you know i always win because its near impossible for wolf?

did you know your a *******

BIGM1994

Smash Champion

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=IhURV5Vb8Lc

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Poor excuse of a wolf, but point taken, Wolf still gets owned by DDD. Most tournaments are banning the DDD standing infinite and small step Chain Grabs so I don't think those should be factored in the Matchup Discussion.
dude thats jumpman, hes like the best wolf on wifi.

and they probably should be factored in matchup discussion as in most areas people are still allowed to do chaingrabs and whatnot.

tekkie

Smash Master
dude thats jumpman, hes like the best wolf on wifi.

and they probably should be factored in matchup discussion as in most areas people are still allowed to do chaingrabs and whatnot.
He made a lot of mistakes. I agree about factoring it into the matchup, though.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Wolf is clearly a very mobile character. His above average range, priority, and near-lagless aerials compliment his mobility. He can do a respectable job not commiting to unsafe situations. Imo, Wolf is not a particularly easy character to grab, relatively speaking. DDD is not an unwinnable matchup.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
there is no way wolf vs bowser is a neutral.

Sorry gheb, but i'll never let that go =p

Top Bottom