• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Wolf's Match-Up's ~

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Can Wario fsmash us out of it? And I believe that if it's fresh past 40% or something it no longer works, or some % around there.

:059:

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
But I know Wario fthrow kill lightweights from edge of FD who DIes at 150%+. If at 200% Wario's fthrow kills Wolf it doesn't matter.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
But the Wario CG still has to start from around 20ish% so it's not nearly as bad as Pika's CG.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure it starts from late fifties. And if Wolf can space well and take the "don't get hit" rule seriously, he should be fine.

Plus, we have to remember that most Warios can't do the CG (for whatever reason). Or at least this is my impression from before.

We should definitely have this tested thoroughly.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
I'm pretty sure it starts from late fifties. And if Wolf can space well and take the "don't get hit" rule seriously, he should be fine.

Plus, we have to remember that most Warios can't do the CG (for whatever reason). Or at least this is my impression from before.

We should definitely have this tested thoroughly.
Don't underestimate the CG, it must hurt. We haven't seen Fiction do i on any Wolf due lack of Wolf mains in high level play, probably just cause of DDD. With the CG, it can pretty hard for Wolf.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Im just posting this here, but I think ness-wolf should be 60-40 wolf....
We have a guaranteed dsmash on grab release.... so a grab at 100 would basically be a ko....
or am I wrong?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
We have a lot of guaranteed stuff off a grab release, it's crazy. But from what I hear good Ness players aren't too easy to grab, so... idk.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Guys, can we move the match up thread along? We move kinda slowly. Meanwhile, other characters boards have a thread per character, which is far more effective. I don't know why we didn't do that, cause I sure as hell wanted to. >_> Regardless, Marth is done with. Let's move.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This match-up thread is outdated and there's a lot of wrong information in it and it lacks depth too...stop bumping it. I will request a mod to unsticky and close it. If you have any questions about match-up use Sess' match-up thread it's a lot better. Or just ask in the Q&A thread.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
This match-up thread is outdated and there's a lot of wrong information in it and it lacks depth too...stop bumping it. I will request a mod to unsticky and close it. If you have any questions about match-up use Sess' match-up thread it's a lot better. Or just ask in the Q&A thread.

I said we should unsticky a lot of the threads up here too. >_> And I don't think bumping applies here, because the sticky kinda makes it a permanent bump.

And I'm not posting in his thread because I already posted. I will not double post. And there's no reason for anyone to go back there because my post was older (if I edit, there's a small chance someone will see). This is the best way for a clear voice, and what better thread to use than another MU thread.

And yes, please have this unsticked and closed.

Top Bottom